Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Vinfamy
I was just wondering is it a bug that 90%+ of the time female npc's dont use any underwear?
Also if you change cloth colour, as soon as you save it defaults back to how it was

Last edited:

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I know the problem is why it often crashes I change child growth faster i change 20 and after crash game
are you sure about this? This setting should have no impact on stability.
Also have you tried: Alternatively, try Esc > Settings > tick ' Prevent Clothing Changes' to see if it makes a difference?

Lostlegends Not a bug, more like a 'cheat' performance optimization to make underwear optional when choosing clothes for female - less meshes to load. I'll make underwear compulsory again in a near-future version once all the fatal crashes are eliminated entirely. Clothing colour changes have never been saved actually (I'm sure I had some reason for keeping this way but this was so long ago, I can't remember why anymore), maybe they should.

Reaver Give it some time, the whole Daz overhaul was only completed last version. Hopefully people will start posting their presets soon.

@ testers : I'll upload another Release Candidate in a few hours that address the issues beta testers have reported so far

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
Trying out the 2.1 RC.

Loving the new animations, a big improvement! (y)

Boob physics are a nice addition, with the two female npc's I have had sex with so far (1 large breasted, 1 small-medium) both moved a fair bit too much to the side and looked pretty odd because of that.

No crashes or anything, but I hit R to follow a suggested action (eat meal) and it took me to a cafe right at the edge of the map (London). I was then propositioned for a reward threesome by my open relationship partner and her friend which I accepted, and after that I couldn't go anywhere. I'd click to go somewhere and nothing would happen. I said goodbye to my companion which meant I walked her home and stayed the night, after that I couldn't leave her house.

EDIT: Got a fatal error when taking a partner to a dark alley. It would have been just before loading the random couple having sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinfamy

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
It seems like the issue where I can't move is the game pausing itself after actions and not unpausing automatically... I had auto pause after action turned on and tried turning it off - no improvement.

I started a new game and so far have to hit the play button after telling my character to do anything. It will state "on route to..." even if I am already at the place and the game is paused so nothing happening until I hit space (unpause).

Also, I had the alley scene again with no issues. For me the fatal error crashes were not very common in the last build and I never even applied the fix patch for this.

PS. The variation between characters is much improved, especially the body types! Great work. Everyone still has super flat nipples though, making use of the nipple size and depth sliders would make the npcs much more realistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinfamy

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
Ok another small issue. I think this happened in previous the last couple of builds but I don't think in exactly the same way. Sometimes I click on a place to do something and I go to a random other place to do it instead...

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
xvi : I'll upload another RC version in a few hours that address most of the issues you mentioned

Reactions: Canto Forte

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Public Beta Testing: Here's LP 2.1 Release Candidate 2 which addresses most of the issues (running away while doing actions, pause after selecting action, fatal crash etc) reported over the past half a day or so:
  • UpdateOnly:
  • Full:

Last edited:

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
2.0 still crashing, same place, even after patch applied. Should I just delete and go to 2.1?
yeah try the 2.1 RC2 I just posted, no need to delete, just download the 'Update Only' file and overwrite your game files

Public Beta Testing: Here's LP 2.1 Release Candidate 2 which addresses most of the issues (running away while doing actions, pause after selecting action, fatal crash etc) reported over the past half a day or so:
  • UpdateOnly:
  • Full:

Last edited:

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Public Beta Testing: Here's a further stability optimization for RC2 by using an alternative method to load clothing assets

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Public Beta Testing: These should be the final release candidate for v2.1 public beta testing. Tomorrow, unless major game-breaking bugs are detected last minute, they will be part of the official release
2.1 RC3 Update Only:
2.1 RC3 Full:

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Big thank you to everyone that helped me with beta-testing the release candidates for this update over the past two days or so!
DOWNLOAD
Windows
(64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 2.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit): - -
Linux:
Change Log:
- 20 new sex animations made specifically for the new models, using the new rigs. I think these look much better than the ones included so far in the game, which were initially made for the old 'Legacy' models then converted.
- First implementation of physics in the game: boob jiggles during sex animations. They look pretty good with the new animations above IMHO (especially the new reverse cowgirl ones)
- Average bust and penis size settings in the "Customize NPC Distribution" menu
- Improve the 'Recommended Actions' feature and resolve its compatibility issues with some non-London maps
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with a public beta testing period

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017

Big thank you to everyone that helped me with beta-testing the release candidates for this update over the past two days or so!
DOWNLOAD
Windows
(64-bit): - -
Linux:

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 2.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit): - -
Linux:
Change Log:
- 20 new sex animations made specifically for the new models, using the new rigs. I think these look much better than the ones included so far in the game, which were initially made for the old 'Legacy' models then converted.
- First implementation of physics in the game: boob jiggles during sex animations. They look pretty good with the new animations above IMHO (especially the new reverse cowgirl ones)
- Average bust and penis size settings in the "Customize NPC Distribution" menu
- Improve the 'Recommended Actions' feature and resolve its compatibility issues with some non-London maps
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with a public beta testing period
Like always, ty for the fast releases! This game has come quite a long way since the first version and I hope you have the strength to keep pushing out these fast updates without burning yourself out along the way.

So now that the new animations are in place, what's next on the agenda?

Reactions: AnonF21
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes