VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
Apparently trying to be a savvy business owner has its (with)drawbacks...
Annotation 2019-05-29 182050.jpg

Tried to close some then all my businesses down (only 6), as I thought I might have inadvertently breached a max monthly revenue value but it didn't help.
Also tried to let the game run for another month after having sold everything, same result.

I think I did broke my game (and by the billion!)

(I did apply the fix mid-playthrough even though I am playing central London to see if it cut on fatal errors - it did not - so that might be a factor)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinfamy

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
clementchoy
Unfortunatly I have commitment, focus, work and health issues. I am enjoying it at the min, tomorrow who knows its Vinfamy's "baby" not mine, and something this involved needs a degree of love for the project. The mods I make are for me, I will share them when they are good enough, but I dont do this for others. My own current project is very large and coming to a critical point, I can spend 12+ hours a day on coding and art, dont rely on me to do anything. Tomorrow I am in hospital and I'm not sure they will let me out again lol.
Like I said I may do some stuff, but you cant rely on me.

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
clementchoy
Unfortunatly I have commitment, focus, work and health issues. I am enjoying it at the min, tomorrow who knows its Vinfamy's "baby" not mine, and something this involved needs a degree of love for the project. The mods I make are for me, I will share them when they are good enough, but I dont do this for others. My own current project is very large and coming to a critical point, I can spend 12+ hours a day on coding and art, dont rely on me to do anything. Tomorrow I am in hospital and I'm not sure they will let me out again lol.
Like I said I may do some stuff, but you cant rely on me.
Thats okay , just a suggestion , i know you have your own stuff coming , good luck and get well soon whichever reason you going to hospital.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Scorpio1971 What happens if you click Yes there? If that doesn't solve it, install this
I don't have v1.22 32 bit ready online - would have to reupload

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Vinfamy

I know you've got a ton of things on your todo plate.

Feature request: Clothing organization. Would be nice to be able to sort items. ie. all bras together, pants together, etc. Also instead of having to tooltip each item to see it's modifer. Can it just be visible on screen for all items at once so we can decide. Having to try to find something for a particular stat is irritating.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
2)Also in the 2.0 version if I load any previous gen characters,they always stay naked no matter where I go with her :(
for the old models to have clothes, you need this optional clothing pack:
- Split the assets for the old 'Legacy' character models into an , so that everyone doesn't have to download hundreds of mb for an optional setting that's disabled by default

Reactions: Scorpio1971

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
After having made a new playthrough, a couple of hopefully helpful suggestions I would like to put out (more tweaking and expending on existing systems than adding stuff, you probably have both your roadmap and your hands full with that) :

-> A way to to reorganise the contacts, more filters and tags, simultaneous tags (eg: colleague & girl/boyfriend), a "favorite" tag and even better "group 1/2/3/etc" tag.
Juggling friends, friends of friends, colleagues, employees get quickly hard and if you move and/or change jobs it becomes a nightmare to find people and know who's "what, where, whom".

-> A way to proposition sex even if not "girl/boyfriend", possible use of a "lover" tag as intermediary state (sex on demand when companion only).

-> A way for NPC to ask for relationship (there is a scene where they can friendzone you if you ask, why not be able to reciprocate).

-> A way to proposition someone who is in a relationship already as to not rely on RNG or cheat for the BF/GF to get lost (in that playthrought I spent the better part of a month spending 70% of my time with someone max attraction and sexing it up every occasion and couldn't loose the BF, but got shot for the first offense with another NPC).

On the other hands, the various modules provide for some deliciously suprising yet relatable chance events already!

The one thing that could make for a beefy but really interesting module would be "roommates" where several people live together without prior relationships (possibly linked to "frats", haven't tried that yet):
-It would makes for lots of both (un)friendly and sexually charged/outright sexxed up situations feeding into other modules (voyeurism, cheating, group) bringing lots of "home" events without needing relationship, and more control over events like "house parties".
-It would allow for polyamorous "group" to live together, not just one GF/BF at a time

Last edited:

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
he one thing that could make for a beefy but really interesting module would be "roommates"
This is something I'm really excited for. Much of this is already implemented with relatives and even neighbour scenarios and just needs to be tweaked and expanded apon. I guess I am most excited by more vanilla elements being added that can be taken to extremes. Not so much taboos but fantasy "best-case" conclusions on every day situations. I think the tension needs to be kept high for this to be exciting however. Regular polyamorous relationships in the game right now seem to either work or not. There is no mid ground tension and uncertainty. I think adding a bit more flirting and sexual tension in the game between potential lovers would be great.

Reactions: AnonF21

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
Very happy with the release Vinfamy. I realise there are some stability problems (I am having crashes aslo, but I just save a lot to avoid loss), so hope those can be fixed without too much headache.

While that is obviously a priority, I'd like to put forward some of my wishes for future releases:

Perversion scenes:
I'd like to see these toned down somewhat. Right now it's a little odd that a perverted contact will turn down a relationship, turn down/rebuff all sexual advances but instigate sex easily in these scenes. I like the strip club and strip poker scenes, but the ones that end in easy sex when that npc otherwise wouldn't want sex are breaking the dynamic of the game for me.

How about some flirting and teasing instead? If attraction isn't high enough simply have the npc masturbate through their clothes while watching a couple have sex in an alley/watch a x-rated movie/watch the player use a sex toy. This would still raise perversion but also sexual tension, a stat that could be worth adding to the game much like incestuous tension but for non-relatives. The next step could be removing some items of clothing while masturbating... the gradual reveal and progression that makes sex even more exciting when it does happen.

Choice in instigating scenes:
More choice in when scenes are triggered would be great. I understant that there is already a lot of options in the menus, but the random scene trigger approach is getting a little frustrating.

On this note, I'd love to see other prompted events turn into other scenes. Inviting your date to a house party for strip poker is great, but will there ever be an option to instigate strip poker at a regular house party? Have it so certain attendees need to be warmed up before suggesting it, either by drinking or even flirting. Again I think that flirting scenes could be useful. Something between making a move and just chatting/drinking that will build sexual tension. I'd also like to see the strip poker scene progress to something more like an orgy. I'm assuming I am not just missing this and it hasn't been implemented?

Instead of having an option to instigate these scenes in the menu, how about actually going to a strip club for example while on a date and then having the scene trigger. Or having the option of challenging your date to strip appear in the strip club actions menu? The sex toy shop could be added as a menu in department stores etc and the x-rated cinemas could be an option at regular cinmenas. "watch a movie" or "watch an x-rated movie below it". I know both these things aren't exactly realistic but seem like a good compromise.

More character/npc variation:
I'm sure this is coming anyway, but I'd like to see this return with the new models. Things like races and age are less well conveyed at the moment with the Daz models.

As an example I met a person that was 79 and she had grey hair and slight wrinkles on her face but otherwise looked like everyone else. Turning the skin ageing, face ageing, body softness, natural breasts sliders right up, and a few other tweaks made a somewhat more realistic elderly character, but the results aren't as convincing as the old (admittedly overdone) models. With old male characters the return of at least one balding hairstyle would help.

Races are another issue. Asian and black characters are definitely not that convincing as yet. Skin texture/complexion is a big issue for this (freckles) but also the slider and face presets aren't as good for these races currently. I think a few good presets need to be made for all races and have these presets combined with general body types and slight skin tone variations for good results.

General slider variation is also an issue. Too many characters come standard looking very similar. In the body, most have the same shape breasts just a different size. I think the nipple size, depth and areola size/shape sliders need to be used more commonly. On this note having the areola slider go to more extremes by default would be good. I think -1 and +2 would be a better default range as the current 0-1 is not a large difference. The natural breast and breast shape sliders also need to be used by default and even implants on characters with a specific personality type. On the topic of implants, I know that a partner can suggest plastic surgery, it would be great if this could be chosen by the player (for themself) and have it make use of this slider for a visual representation. Other sliders like cheek prominence, lip fullness and nose shape could also do the same for general cosmetic surgery (although I admit this will be a harder balancing act).

As far as how random npc are presented visually, I am finding that the nordic nose slider is giving far too many characters with very prominent/open nostrils. Randomising face when first encountering them does little to correct this. I feel like the slider is a little inaccurate of how a nordic nose actually looks.

Aother issue is stomach shape. I find that the default stomach goes in too much below the ribs and out too much below this, for a very prominent s-shape. I find that I i need to increase the stomach size (sorry, can't rememeber exact slider names), but then as this pushes out all of the lower abdomen, reduce the lower stomach slider to negative values. I don't end up with a character that has an unrealistic lower stomach or anything, the lower stomach still protrudes more than the upper abdomen, but without doing this they look out of shape. With the default setting they look both emanciated and out of shape at the same time.

Anyway, that's a lot to put out there. But these are the things that are bothering more more than the animations. Right now I want the gameplay to improve first and foremost, then the visual diversity of the characters to improve, then the animations and completely new content as a last priority. That might just be me, but I thought I'd put that out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinfamy and AnonF21
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes