Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
1) How can I make any family member Lover or GF?I have made their attraction & incestuous tension to me 100% but still couldn't get that option to have a relation :(
2)I am still having the fetal error after adding 2_0_Stability_Patch_3 patch constantly
3)Takes or freezes when going to another map then the default map:(

Last edited:

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Can we get more skintones? Or skin details? Similar to sims custom content?
Something to let us say add more "mature" features or emphasize age with body wrinkles/moles and such?
Not sure if those can just be added simply from a repository somewhere or need to be custom built if they need to be custom built then, damn.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Dependable_223 : to the left to reduce how frequently the scenes trigger

1) How can I make any family member Lover or GF?I have made their attraction & incestuous tension to me 100% but still couldn't get that option to have a relation :(
2)I am still having the fetal error after adding 2_0_Stability_Patch_3 patch constantly
3)Takes or freezes when going to another map then the default map:(
the incest relationship happens when on a date with them, invite them out on a date and do activities together and eventually it will trigger
or just open the console (~#, tilde or Insert) and type in 'incest_relationship'
Play 2.1, the map freeze is resolved there and fatal erors are at least reduced significantly, if not eliminated in some PCs' cases.

meh65 there will be a future update focusing on skin texture options and things like tatoos. texture mods without the modder installing Unreal Engine are tricky

Reactions: meh65 and AnonF21

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

After the positive feedbacks about the new animations in v2.1, this update will add more made using the same rigs, covering more sex positions. Even more importantly though, even though this issue improved a lot in v2.1, I want to eliminate the "fatal error" crashes once and for all in v2.2 across different PCs, with the help of the wonderful beta testers. Here are the detailed plans:
- 20+ new sex animations made specifically for the new models, including:
++ Lesbian animations
++ Anal Male-Female animations
++ Male-Male-Female threesome animations
++ Male-Female-Female threesome animations
- Hide the in-scene character generation and dressing process away from the player's view (so that you no longer have to see NPCs naked and in T-pose for a second before the clothes appear and the idle animation starts whenever they show up in a scene)
- More fatal error crash preventions, tested by beta testers before release
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Estimated Release Date: 22 June (with a public beta version released ~48 hours in advance)

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Public Beta Testing: Here's Release Candidate 1 for v2.2:
- Update Only (requires 2.0 stable or later):
- Full:
it would be great help for the project if those that still had fatal error crashes for v2.1 could beta-test for this version so that we can work together and eliminate this annoying problem for good
other major bugs that 2.2 RC1 is supposed to have resolved are:
- dead non clickable cursor after a scene finishes
- NPC hair morph values not saving
- With 'Home Dye' setting on, customized color for clothes aren't saved
- "edit building" not applying the new building info until the next game load

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Vinfamy
Question: Is there any way of "overriding" an official scene etc with a non official one? Basically I would like to keep all my stuff in one mod folder, but there is an instance where I have to add a line to an official scene. If I do this then every time you update, it will break my edits, causing the mod to need reinstalling. So if I put for eg my "buy_home.lpscene" in my mod folder is it guaranteed to overwrite your "buy_home.lpscene" or will the game explode?

Suggestions: Key press 1/2/3/4/5 too set sex speed from x1 to x5, pressing + 20 times is boring!. Add a smoothing buffer to the first person camera. Didnt even know it was there till I pressed "C" by accident. It's a nice feature, but unusable due to the stuttering.

Ok after doing some checking it seems official scenes cant be overwritten, this may cause a problem for some mods. There is a way around it for me, but I can see potential for problems. Clothing colour is saved now. Edit building works as intended. This could be just me, but NPC distarbution stats reset to default after quit. No crashes so far, but I hardly ever had them anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinfamy

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Public Beta Testing: Here's Release Candidate 1 for v2.2:
- Update Only (requires 2.0 stable or later):
- Full:
it would be great help for the project if those that still had fatal error crashes for v2.1 could beta-test for this version so that we can work together and eliminate this annoying problem for good
other major bugs that 2.2 RC1 is supposed to have resolved are:
- dead non clickable cursor after a scene finishes
- NPC hair morph values not saving
- With 'Home Dye' setting on, customized color for clothes aren't saved
- "edit building" not applying the new building info until the next game load
Do you think you would be able to add clothing customisation for your partners? If you could do that, it would make this game an essential masterpiece.

What I mean is, an option that is something like this.

"Suggest an outfit for your girlfriend to wear": Opens clothing selection for the female.

You could even extend it and allow the player to choose clothing for his workers in the business.

Keep up the good work and I hope you consider this!

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy
Ok after doing some checking it seems official scenes cant be overwritten, this may cause a problem for some mods. There is a way around it for me, but I can see potential for problems. Clothing colour is saved now. Edit building works as intended. This could be just me, but NPC distarbution stats reset to default after quit. No crashes so far, but I hardly ever had them anyway.
Pretty sure I implemented the ability to overwrite (same {filename}.lpscene in a mod below the official module in the load order will overwrite the original one), I think the overwriting doesn't get loaded until you hit Ctrl + M > Confirm to read
Possible exceptions to this are the job_interview and house_viewing scenes, but even them may work too

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Public Beta Testing: This should fix the invisible dog and npc male eye color not saving for 2.2 RC1

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Think the clothing system would work better, if it was more sims like, eg set clothing instead of random. but the current big changes and fixes are more important than minor issues like this.

Reactions: AnonF21

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
Public Beta Testing: This should fix the invisible dog and npc male eye color not saving for 2.2 RC1
so, i'm currently testing this version and i just wanted to let you know (inb4 i forget it), that the map markers didn't appear until i changed the size of them from 28 to 25. 25 was the first i tested.
i didn't follow this thread so i don't know if it was a thing or not. i can see them now, everything is fine, just wanted to let you know. :)

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
so, i'm currently testing this version and i just wanted to let you know (inb4 i forget it), that the map markers didn't appear until i changed the size of them from 28 to 25. 25 was the first i tested.
i didn't follow this thread so i don't know if it was a thing or not. i can see them now, everything is fine, just wanted to let you know. :)
Thanks for the report.
Someone else on Discord reported something similar but I couldn't reproduce it. Was this from loading a save game or did you start a new game? Also, is this the default Central London map or an optional map?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy quick question. Can we expect more MF, FF etc animations in future updates? The new are awesome and I wanna mooaaarr!
of course. I want to spread out the animation updates a bit though - 2 or 3 consecutive animation updates at a time at the max. Otherwise gameplay / scenes / fetishes/ features wouldn't see anything new for a while.

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for the report.
Someone else on Discord reported something similar but I couldn't reproduce it. Was this from loading a save game or did you start a new game? Also, is this the default Central London map or an optional map?
It was a new game, central london.

what also happend during my testing was:
- background from scene xy pushed itself into the front, no chars, just the background blocked everything until a new scene was triggert. i can't remember when it poped up thou. Random, as if the game wanted to load a scene, abborded it and left the background.
- the male character disappeared right before some sexscenes.

Gladly i didn't got anymore crashes. The backgroundthingy is annoying but over all it's playable for me. :)

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Public Beta Testing: Here's Release Candidate 2 for LP 2.2:
- Full 64 bit:
- Update Only 64 bit:

BlueSquare : RC2 above should fix the map marker thing. The background thing I'm aware of it but never found the cause - it just seemed completely random so I added a workaround a while back - if you click on the magnifying glass (usually to open the search bar), it will return you to the map.
How often do the 'male character disappear' problem occur? Is this a male NPC or your male player character?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
I'm reporting a long standing bug I found:
  1. If I create 2 or more relatives and set them all as the player's children in the contact screen, everyday at 00:00 hours all their stats will reset to default. Apparently this only applies to children (son/daughter) and not other types of relatives.
  2. AddNPCRelationship() behaving wierdly for "Cousin" type. If I have 2 characters, A and B, already set as siblings, creating a 3rd character C and setting it as A and B's cousin will have funky results, like A is both B's sibling and cousin. No other type exhibit this behavior
As for DAZ models, I found these bugs:
  1. Loading a preset which uses SavageBraid hair results in a bald character, the model is not loading. After this, all subsequent use of SavageBraid hair will yield the same result, even for previously met NPC which uses that hair
  2. Loading a preset which uses LongHair results in the hair model offset down and poke through the character head. However, other NPC which generated and used the hair doesn't exhibit this problem. Saving and reloading the game won't help. Apparently, the way to correct this is to set the character's hair to bald, save the game, exit, re-run the game, load the save, and re-set the character's hair back to LongHair.
  3. If a character doesn't have hair (Hair type None), it will use whatever hair model a previously viewed NPC is using.
EDIT:
Regarding the stat rest for children, I'll PM you with details

Last edited:

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
Public Beta Testing: Here's Release Candidate 2 for LP 2.2:
- Full 64 bit:
- Update Only 64 bit:

BlueSquare : RC2 above should fix the map marker thing. The background thing I'm aware of it but never found the cause - it just seemed completely random so I added a workaround a while back - if you click on the magnifying glass (usually to open the search bar), it will return you to the map.
How often do the 'male character disappear' problem occur? Is this a male NPC or your male player character?
I didn't count it or make a quota or something like that but it happend sometimes. It's a male NPC, not PC.
They are standing in the starting pose, women in the front, arm up, man behind in pose,*bong*, man stands normally without pose behind the woman, woman still in pose. Then he disappeares (when the position is changing or I'm undressing? Can't exactly recall it).
I guess he disappears only if the position changes after that happens, but I'm not really sure.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes