Aug 8, 2017
Its my first playing this game, can I use all the mods or it has to be 1 by 1?
Most mods work quite well together. Any given file is taken from one mod, but the game logic is distributed over enough files that, for the most part, things just work. I don't know off the top of my head of any outstanding conflicts, and there are a couple of ways that mod authors can mitigate the problem if they are aware of it.

Reactions: Alannnnn

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
Sorry I think I have found a rather bad bug. In Sugerbabe++ I modify a lot of stats, I have a sugerbabe with 100 attractiontoplayer. On doing "Actor:attractiontoplayer += Random(0, 1)" the attractiontoplayer stat changes to -100!
I haven't tried the mod yet, but the same thing used to happen to me with one of my love interests.
It turned out she wasn't attracted to my gender at all and upon increasing attraction the game would realise this and set it to minimum.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
LifePlay Fan Signature
I went ahead and make a fan signature for the game, based on Krull's template. It's pretty basic, so if anyone else more artistic can make one - I'll be more than happy to add it to this post.

lifeplay_f95_fansig.gif

By srg91

752620_srg91_lifeplay.gif

By Medievalover
lpsig.gif

If you enjoy the game, I would be very thankful if you can include this in your signature. This would help greatly in promoting the game to more players and help the project grow further.
To change your signature, click on your nickname (top-right of your screen) > signature > insert image (around the center of the textbox toolbar) > https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/531037_lifeplay_f95_fansig.gif > Insert > click on the newly added image > Insert Link > https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-16-vinfamy.11321/ > Insert
Thank you once again! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
LifePlay Fan Signature
I went ahead and make a fan signature for the game, based on Krull's template. It's pretty basic, so if anyone else more artistic can make one - I'll be more than happy to add it to this post.

View attachment 517157

If you enjoy the game, I would be very thankful if you can include this in your signature. This would help greatly in promoting the game to more players and help the project grow further.
To change your signature, click on your nickname (top-right of your screen) > signature > insert image (around the center of the textbox toolbar) > https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/01/531037_lifeplay_f95_fansig.gif > Insert > click on the newly added image > Insert Link > https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-16-vinfamy.11321/ > Insert
I don't know anybody that'd use though :whistle:

(it looks great (y))

Reactions: Vinfamy and Vima

Garison

Nov 24, 2017
Is there a way to add already existing NPCs to your contacts without cheats? (Like an event that adds them as contacts.)

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
LifePlay Fan Signature

View attachment 517157

Say no more, fam ;)

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Regarding Dugeon/Harem mod... I see 2 issues.

1. It seems to have been made for male only, since raping prisoner as female restricts actions/positions to bascially "get fucked BY the slave" and nothing else

2. How do you raise obedience?

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
All that would be really amazing for making cities more realistic, so it's great enough to know it's possible even if you're busy. I'm just happy that I got the idea out there haha. I'll PM you my most recent Japanese names list which is the most modern of all my lists. The other lists I've found of other countries all aim for as many names as possible, adding archaic names that people today don't have, but I've managed to cut down the Japanese names list to more common modern names. If anyone's interested, I'm thinking of compiling a 1990+ only names for Japan, Korea, China and Russia eventually. The Russian one is for my apocalypse Metro- style world.

Edit: I've added some modern Japanese and Korean names lists if anyone's interested.
Edit 2: Korean names updated, still not the most common contemporary names though
Where to put the name?

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Regarding Dugeon/Harem mod... I see 2 issues.

1. It seems to have been made for male only, since raping prisoner as female restricts actions/positions to bascially "get fucked BY the slave" and nothing else

2. How do you raise obedience?
1. To be honest I am a hetrosexual male I have no interest in any other combination, I dont mean to be offensive about that in any way, As I have said before If I can make it work for anyone else I will do so. I dont control the animations avalable or the base code, and to be honest I just dont know what you want! I know Vinfamy introduced strapons for females, I havent looked at this are they not avalable in the sex scene's? Do you want the women to be able to use strapons and screw the men? Or what? Sorry Like I said if I can make it work for you I will, but as it isnt my preferance I just have no idea what you are asking for, need more info.

2. Think I may have to look at the description for this, as too many people dont seem to understand it. Every Action you do with a slave /prisoner puts up the obediance AND the fear. Fear decreases with Time/Obediance doesnt, The Idea is to get Obediance to 100. If Fear goes over 100 Obediance goes down.
Diffrent actions induce diffrent amounts of fear & obediance.

1/.Basicly fuck them but stop before Fear reaches 100(Diffrent actions induce diffrent amounts of fear & obediance)
2/.Go away for a while
3/.Come back later and Fear will have gone down. Go back to 1/
Hope this helps.
One thought I have just had is the blowjob command could detect player sex as female and switch it to the lick command. But otherwise sorry I need help!

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
What I mean is the follwing - female character, has a futa prisoner.
When I select Foce, the prisoner is raping me.
There are no options to forcuflly oral/blowjob or ride, or handjob or footjob.

Basically getting raped. I can switch roles even wihout a trapon BTW.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
What I mean is the follwing - female character, has a futa prisoner.
When I select Foce, the prisoner is raping me.
There are no options to forcuflly oral/blowjob or ride, or handjob or footjob.

Basically getting raped. I can switch roles even wihout a trapon BTW.
The main problem is, I only have whats been made available too me. The game has a list of animations that I can use. As far as I am aware the only forced animation for lets say blowjob is when the man forces the woman. I cannot change this, if its not in the game I cannot add it, thats Vinfamy's role. I will however get lick and femDom in there for the female players.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Updated: Sugerdaddy++
Added: costs
Added: Sugerbabe can dump you, this is based on how much they like you and the number of dates(If you get dumped a lot let me know but it should be fine apart from -attraction babes)
Added: Gifts, higher the price the more they like you.
Things I should mention.
The first date/meeting is always the generic sugerbabe date, I like to keep things from the base game, second date is when you get more options.
Attracting a Sugerbabe is dependant on your money, the more money the easier it is to find a sugerbabe. However advertise for sugerbabe can just keep being clicked so even you paupers can get a date(Good luck keeping her)
Turning a sugerbabe into boy/girl friend is based on attraction and babe:masochist the more dominant the less likely to become girlfriend.
Starting with this one all mods should now be unpacked into the /Modules folder, this is to fit with standard instal advice given by Vinfamy.
Activate LL_ActiveMods to enable.
Hopefully this will be the end of updates to this mod for a while, so moving back to my Dungeon.:devilish:
This is safe to update wont break previous versions or make your babes run away.
Download here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ll-game-mods-for-lifeplay.43387/post-2897512

Last edited:
Reactions: Vima and Vinfamy
3.30 star(s) 115 Votes