Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Well, i never used Steam in my whole life. I dont even have it installed ? May the cause be that i have Windows 10??? Is it not compatible??? I tried even the 32 bit one, still same bug, even try the fix that is in the OP . No change. I rly like this game , but since the update. to 2.0 for me is a dead end ! :'(
nothing to do with Windows 10 - I use Windows 10 myself :)
nothing to do with hardware either - any user using Nvidia 1060 is playing the game fine
it's some sort of software conflict for sure. Maybe check your anti-virus / firewall / etc to make sure it's not blocking the game for some reason

Oh, and try Alt+Enter. Maybe windowed mode might work better for you

ggx95

Nov 10, 2017
nothing to do with Windows 10 - I use Windows 10 myself :)
nothing to do with hardware either - any user using Nvidia 1060 is playing the game fine
it's some sort of software conflict for sure. Maybe check your anti-virus / firewall / etc to make sure it's not blocking the game for some reason

Oh, and try Alt+Enter. Maybe windowed mode might work better for you
Well i tried the ALT+ENTER mode. No change. It was in Windowed Mode from the start. Tried the full screen too. nothing... let me try the option with the firewall ( i dont have an anti-virus XD, cause i dont need 1 )

ggx95

Nov 10, 2017
Well i tried the ALT+ENTER mode. No change. It was in Windowed Mode from the start. Tried the full screen too. nothing... let me try the option with the firewall ( i dont have an anti-virus XD, cause i dont need 1 )
Vinfamy Mate, still not working . . . (V_V)

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Vinfamy
I belive I have found/Causing a bug. Npc distribution is set at 0.3 male / 0.7 female. I have zero intrest in males. When using a while loop "
While !Actor.isMale(); Actor = generatePersonTemporary(); Endwhile" or reverse, I sometimes get an error report that I was stuck in said loop. I am guessing due to it looping too many times without finding a male/female.

Sorry ignore me, I'm a moron!
what I had actualy put was
"While !Actor2.isMale(); Actor5 = generatePersonTemporary(); Endwhile"
my bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinfamy

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
lazycodemonkey
A basic create relationship mod would be easy to make if anybodys interested!

was bored so just made it.
Unpack into Lifeplay main folder
Dir should look like this: LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Incest\
two files: set_relationship.lpaction and:set_relationship.lpscene
RMB /Set actor relationship
Will alow you to set people to Dating each other, Marry, Make brother/sister or parent and child.
You must be able to contact both actors for this to work, as it uses select NPC.
View attachment LifePlay.zip

Last edited:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
These are longstanding bugs I found regarding the scripting engine:

Bug #1
While the player with a companion, any changes to the companion's stats by the script won't be reflected in the Character Stats Editor, nor any changes in the editor are reflected to the scripting engine. Things will be back to normal when the player is no longer with the said companion (after call to endDate()), with any changes by the script is retained, and changes made with the Character Stats Editor is discarded.

Bug #2
Any changes to an Actor's relationship status using relationship functions, e.g. addNpcRelationship(), will only take effect after a script ended. Setting a relationship status, then checking it in the same script will fail / not reflect the updated value. Hence, setting and checking relationships must be split into multiple script, or at least multiple script invocations.

Bug #3
When Actor1 and Actor2 are Siblings, and Actor3 and Actor1 are Cousins, using addNpcRelationship(Cousins, Actor2, Actor3) to set Actor2 as Actor3 cousin, Actor1 and Actor2 will also set as Cousins (Both Actors will have both Siblings and Cousins relationship to each other)

Bug #4
When using AddNpcRelationship(Spouses, Actor1, Actor2) to set Actor1 and Actor2 as married to each other, isMarried() and hasRelationship(Spouses)will only correctly return true for Actor1. For Actor2, both functions return false.

However, getRelatedPerson(Spouses) will return correctly for both Actors, despite what is returned by isMarried() and hasRelationship(Spouses) functions

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
lazycodemonkey

Will alow you to set people to Dating each other, Marry, Make brother/sister or parent and child.
You must be able to contact both actors for this to work, as it uses select NPC.
View attachment 341309
hello Lostlegends, I got real excited about this but can't seem to get it to work? I put it in the right directory and even started a new game? I would really appreciate you or somebody that got to work to help me

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
non consensual scenes arent getting loaded for me
Ctrl + M > Tick "Official Non Con Module" > Confirm
It's disabled by default as it's one of those 'hardcore' festishes that might not be everyone's cup of tea

What are your plans for 2.4 Vinfamy?
As mentioned before, it will be the first introduction of bondage to the game. Will post detailed plans in a couple of days

Feb 28, 2018
lazycodemonkey

View attachment 341309
Thanks a lot Lostlegends ! It works like a charm!

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
R0y
Just a thought, do you have incest mod enabled? because I think I placed it in that directory. You could move the files somewhere else eg : LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes
Probabily silly of me to put it into the incest folder. My bad. If you have incest enabled, can you right click and see "Set actor relationship "?
BTW you wont need to start a new game for the mod to work.

Reactions: Canto Forte and R0y

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
what i would love to see is some kind of a list who is living in a house (people are unknown if i don't know 'em yet). i never really know how many neighbors i have nor can i visit 'em. would be cool to have it in the drop down menu and when you click on it a menu opens up, showing all people living in that house and you could decide to e.g. knock on their apartment door or something ^^.

jon4

May 16, 2018
How can i make brother and sister lover i go out with her every day and i cant make them lover

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes