Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
divaneam
talk and descriptions for non consensual, haven't yet been added in the base game. To be honest I personally don't like the text printed over the graphics and normally remove them from the game so they are never called. A lot of my stuff would be better with talk in between consensual and non consensual. More domination I suppose, and to be honest I am no writer. I cannot be bothered with spelling or even punctuation most of the time, and I see little need for them. Currently I am starting to write scenes again for the stalking part of the mod, but the whole mod is partially dependent on where Vinfamy goes with the bondage and slavery updates.

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
divaneam
talk and descriptions for non consensual, haven't yet been added in the base game. To be honest I personally don't like the text printed over the graphics and normally remove them from the game so they are never called. A lot of my stuff would be better with talk in between consensual and non consensual. More domination I suppose, and to be honest I am no writer. I cannot be bothered with spelling or even punctuation most of the time, and I see little need for them. Currently I am starting to write scenes again for the stalking part of the mod, but the whole mod is partially dependent on where Vinfamy goes with the bondage and slavery updates.
Hey! Thanks for the reply, i notice you're using "isTalkNonConsensual" to block out the talk. Still, I hope there's option that user could add the description and talk themselves if users want it. I'm no writer too, but just want to get a way to put some sauce on my experience.
Anyway, thanks for making the mod.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
after that?
I believe you just have to invite the companion out and then right click anywhere on the screen. There should be an option that says 'Attempt Rape' in the drop-down menu. I haven't tried this latest version yet, so that may have changed.
(Or my memory is just shit.)

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Vinfamy
Sorry I dont think I explained myself properly. Is it possible to use the bondage clothes inside a .lpscene? before the actual sex scenes. eg "Actor.dress(Bdg_Blindfold)" just makes the Actor vanish, this seems to happen for me when I add any specific item with .dress(). What I was trying to achieve is to add the bondage gear from the story scene rather than the sex scene.

Anackkin91

Jan 28, 2018
I believe you just have to invite the companion out and then right click anywhere on the screen. There should be an option that says 'Attempt Rape' in the drop-down menu. I haven't tried this latest version yet, so that may have changed.
(Or my memory is just shit.)
I believe you need a high perversion score. You can edit that from the main menu. If you pull a home invasion you can rape the home owner. I haven't really explored it much more than that yet, I only started playing three days ago.
Other than that?

Reactions: Canto Forte

fubalnut

Apr 23, 2017
How do you get in an open relationship I have all of the girlfriends stats maxed for romantic and sex related stuff and it doesn't proc a yes ever.

Freud

Aug 19, 2017
Is it possible to change family members relations to you?
Something happened that caused my parents to change into my siblings and it'd be great if there was a way to fix that.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
A small problem with actor references in some scenes : With a female transgender MC and a female NPC text for licking pussy are inverted when the player do the licking it's the text for receiving and otherwise when getting licked. I didn't test other poses with other gender yet.

Dracobust21

Nov 25, 2017
Hmm How do I get the wait command to pop up I've had it up once then it just disappeared it was underneath MC image on the map??

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes