Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
So, I have a problem of different playthroughs bleeding into one another. In one playthrough I joined a frat. I then later left the frat and university, but now on all my other PC playthroughs, it act like I'm still in a frat. Events trigger etc. Even if I haven't touched neither university nor frat house. Somewhat similar with businesses bought. Act like I bought them, but don't get money from them.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Persistent data is persistent ... it is a different file in them app data folders ... this particular engine likes to ... mingle and skip beats to ...errr...appease the player and give a random experience every time;)! Enjoy a different ground hog day with each play through!

Reactions: Humlebien

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
Two questions:

1. does this game work on 1280x1024 yet? Last time I tried half of the interface insisted in being outside the screen and thus impossible to interact with.

2. Is a playthrough where you play as female character that get her life into a spiral of worst and worst things, possible? (think violated heroine, or that russian lifesim where you can start as high schooler or as guy transformed into girl, etc... where there are tons of NC content toward the player character)

3. If yes for previous question, can you do that in a reasonable manner or you need your character to act in incredibly dumb ways? (for example: in corruption of champions to achieve a "ruined protagonist" playthrough you have to lose a lot, so you either lose on purpose, or cheat-edit your stats to suck)

• Thinking Face

hazetrixstudio

May 30, 2018
Hello Vinfamy!

First of all the game is awesome i rate it 5*. I would like to ask or give a suggestion. Is there a chance to have titfuck scenes in the next update? I ask this because as i see we can change the bust size to unreal sizes and i only miss those animations. Keep up the good work and i wish you best luck with this game.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
If I could make a humble suggestion for an easy slider/%box for bodytype pref. Like there is for races. I've tried to look into the one in the game, but it's half ancient greek, half heiroglyphs for a tech retard as me.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hello Vinfamy!

First of all the game is awesome i rate it 5*. I would like to ask or give a suggestion. Is there a chance to have titfuck scenes in the next update? I ask this because as i see we can change the bust size to unreal sizes and i only miss those animations. Keep up the good work and i wish you best luck with this game.
I keep forgetting to make titjob animations, will add them whenever I make the next batch of new BG animations which should be within the next month or two

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Please answer, can I run the game at 4:3 resolution?
not sure, try run the game windowed (Alt + Enter) and then see if you can resize the window

I can't respond to every single post btw - I never have, the game is only a part-time commitment, at least for now, and finding enough hours per week to dedicate to game development is already hard enough

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Common vinfamy :(

I posted a couple times on this thread with qestions fo you, and you always ignore my posts. I am shadowbanned or blocked?

Please answer, can I run the game at 4:3 resolution?
If you were blocked then you wouldn't even be able to see this thread, let alone comment on it.

Secondly, it's not the developer's responsibility to answer to every single person in this thread. I don't know if you're aware but nobody here is at your beck and call, least of all the developers who work their butts off (while having busy lives) just so the lot us can leech off... for free. They don't own you anything so don't act entitled. As for your inquiries, why didn't you just download the game and tested it yourself? It's free, it's lightweight and would have probably taken you 5-30 mins in total.

EDIT: I just went back to your first post here. You say you have a 4:3 CRT monitor... no wonder the UI breaks on you. If that's any indication of the rest of the computer you have then you're screwed. Do you at least have your drivers up to date? I have bad news for you though - nobody makes games with those PCs in mind anymore.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Silly questions but how can I maximize event triggering? There is an option in the setting is it higher = more often or more delay and does game speed affect it (does the check for an event triggering is once every x game time or is it every x real time during an action)?

• Thinking Face

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Silly questions but how can I maximize event triggering? There is an option in the setting is it higher = more often or more delay and does game speed affect it (does the check for an event triggering is once every x game time or is it every x real time during an action)?
the higher the number = more often
Game speed does affect it in extreme cases depending on your CPU processing power, if you play the game at or near to max speed, the amount of time an action takes (i.e. how long it takes for the progress bar to finish) may only be enough to check the trigger conditions of a few dozens of scenes out of the hundreds in the game so they trigger less often.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Soo ... you need 4 /6 /8 GB RAM -> something like ... i5-2430 + 8GB RAM + compatibility mode + x32 + 1024x resolution + windowed + ... I could not make it to any scenes what so ever so I lost interest and deleted. I might try reading this thread again and see what tweaks I can use.

These are hints from vinfami:
A couple of things to try:
- Update your graphic drivers
- Make sure in Nvidia Control Panel (or your GPU equivalent), the game is set to use the correct graphic card
- Run the Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\ -> UE4PrereqSetup_x86.exe in case you have missing DirectX or something

Some other ideas...

Last time I played a 3A game is DA:inquisition on i3 2120 + gtx550ti + 8gb ram! What the heck is with unreal now!?!

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
EDIT: I just went back to your first post here. You say you have a 4:3 CRT monitor... no wonder the UI breaks on you. If that's any indication of the rest of the computer you have then you're screwed. Do you at least have your drivers up to date? I have bad news for you though - nobody makes games with those PCs in mind anymore.
If you run on very old hardware, there is a very good chance the drivers for your hardware haven't been updated in a very long time. As not supported in new drivers any longer.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Try this out ... maybe this game can become good again;)!

If you going to build a new computer, or buy one ready built. Do not go for what can run something at minimum spec today. Because at that point it's already obsolete. If you on a budget, go for an AMD Ryzen platform. Even though a 1060 isn't the latest any longer in the way of gfx cards, it will still hold some miles yet and reasonable affordable. 16gb ram should go a long way too.

There is tons of build videos on youtube though.

Idk the minimum requirement for just this game, as there is a lot more variables to it than just the game engine.

If you look at something more "out there" that use Unreal, such as Fortnite, the requirement is;

• Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit.
  • Processor Core: i5 2.8 Ghz.
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM.
  • Video Card: Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870 equivalent DX11 GPU.
  • Video Memory: 2 GB VRAM.

But that is not something I would even considered use in a new build today that would last me some years into the future.
yes, Esc > Customize Npc Distribution > change Legacy Percentage to 0.1 > Confirm
Ctrl + E > Race > Daz > edit your character appearance if you need (your stats will be kept don't worry) > Finish
Esc > Customize Npc Distribution > change Legacy Percentage to back to 0 > Confirm
It's highly recommended to use the new model for your main character as the new, much improved animations are meant for the new models.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
how to make this game playable for lower end pc ?, because i am getting very low fps
Hit escape, go to settings, decrease anti-aliasing, decrease fps, you can switch to 2d models...

Any one has made sexy looking models, can u share it...?
When making new model, or editing exisiting, use presets. For girls, good looking are: hourglass1, hourglass2, shapely, fashion model, fitness model... (names are self-explanatory).

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes