n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Thank you for your support :)
Not sure why three-generation family would be too complicated - you can just click 'Add Relative' a few times, then click on the relationship type text next to their names to change their relationships to you.
If you meant NPC-NPC family relationships not related to the player, these are still quite under-developed tbh with a lot of flawed logic.
It's complex in that writing an algorithm for a general case, like what Lostlegends did, but with auto-linked relationship between all MC and NPC involved. Example, if an NPC is set as MC's Siblings, the algorithm should also check whether the MC have a parent, and if he is, link the NPC as the child of that parent as well.

I meant to write and fully test a working algorithm (not script) for such processing, then propose it to be used in the game engine.

I do want more coherent stories (a system of event series perhaps rather than just single independent events) and some AI etc but visuals have been a priority lately so haven't found time for these yet
I'm curious. In your vision, does the number of NPC generated in game have an upper limit, or will it generate ad infinitum?

n1ck: I'll try to. The horse stuff is taking a lot of time though so not entirely I'll be able to fit those in this version. If not, then the next.
OK (y)

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I'm curious. In your vision, does the number of NPC generated in game have an upper limit, or will it generate ad infinitum?
I don't think a hard limit would be helpful, although I may try in the future to make it so that as the number of people you already have in contacts increases, the new people scenes trigger less often and the scenes to interact with existing npcs trigger more often

PonaPon

Jan 17, 2018
The incest mod is rather strange when it comes to deciding home.
If the main character decided to propose relationship with any of their family character, they will be removed from the home if they were originally staying with the main character (and also disappear from the date they were having with the main character as soon as the proposal event ends).

Reactions: spaceenwalker

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I don't think a hard limit would be helpful, although I may try in the future to make it so that as the number of people you already have in contacts increases, the new people scenes trigger less often and the scenes to interact with existing npcs trigger more often
Concerning contacts, may I suggest dating and supposes to be grouped together, same as family. I usually play hare with multiple wives and some need to be scrolled. :D Another feature suggestion would be option to chose with whom of supposes MC wants to have sex, instead of random chance. (speaking of polyamory mode ofc).

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

As with the last four updates, 2.5 is the fifth update to include a public beta testing period before official release. So, here are the links for those wanting to help beta-test this version (or just really impatient). No previous beta testing experience is required - it's as simple as playing the game normally and report any bugs you encounter.
  • (requires v2.0 Stable or later)
The beta testing period will last around 36 hours, aiming for official release of v2.5 (which will include the rest of the platforms and mirrors of course) on the previously promised date of Saturday, 3 July.
My preferred channel to receive bug reports from beta testers is . But a reply here would do too.
If you're not interested in beta-testing the game and are not super impatient to try out the new content in this version, it's recommended to just wait until Saturday for the final v2.5 releases.
Thank you for all your help!

Change Log:
- Add horses to the game, with customizable coat colors and patterns
- Some scenes about being a horse owner
- 14 'Interspecies' animations and scenes to trigger them for those that play with the 'interspecies' module enabled
- Some new API functions requested by modders
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with a public beta testing period

glavcho will do on Sunday - one day after final 2.5 has been released

Last edited:

Moist Goddess

Aug 24, 2018
Hi Vinfamy. I wanted to compliment you on the great job you've done on this game so far. A really amazing job and it shows true dedication.

I wanted to ask a question. Would there be any way to impliment breast implant and body modifications in the game at hospitals or breast implant buildings. I wanted to ask because I would like to see a growth of breast size increase in the game over time instead of a situation where I just go to the character mod and inflate the boobs that way. I thought it would be neat to have my breasts grow after each visit instead of just a pump up on my own whim.

Once again great job your doing so far. I hope you keep at it.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hi Vinfamy. I wanted to compliment you on the great job you've done on this game so far. A really amazing job and it shows true dedication.

I wanted to ask a question. Would there be any way to impliment breast implant and body modifications in the game at hospitals or breast implant buildings. I wanted to ask because I would like to see a growth of breast size increase in the game over time instead of a situation where I just go to the character mod and inflate the boobs that way. I thought it would be neat to have my breasts grow after each visit instead of just a pump up on my own whim.

Once again great job your doing so far. I hope you keep at it.
Should be easy enough to implement. Maybe I'll add it in a whole 'body modifications' update in the future, also including stuffs like getting a tattoo, changing haircut, liposuction and shaving (facial or body) immersively rather than just editing the character

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Public Beta Testing Update: Here's Release Candidate 2 for v2.5. Changes from RC1 are quite minor: added the background image for the horse stable; the fantasize scenes will now end if no valid npcs selected rather than getting the player stuck in a loop
- 64 bit Full:
- 64 bit Update Only:

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows
(64-bit): - -
Windows (32-bit): - -
Linux:
Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 2.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit): - -
Linux:

Change Log:
- 14 'interspecies' animations and scenes to trigger them for those that play with the Bestiality module enabled

Last edited:

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016

DOWNLOAD
Windows
(64-bit): - -
Linux:
Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 2.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit): - -
Linux:

Change Log:
- 14 'interspecies' animations and scenes to trigger them for those that play with the Bestiality module enabled
Both 64 bit are named as 2.4? As in full DL and Update only. On the Mega dl

Reactions: Vinfamy

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Vinfamy
Can't get the image via url to work so whatever.

Check this out. Instead of having everything in that single drop down box on the world map.
Why not add basic floor plans (link above). That way we can "enter/exit" the world map?

This will shrink and focus the contexual menu greatly. And make the game feel much more playable rather than just scrolling through an actions list and watching said actions play out.
Bonus points if you can choose different floor plans (3 bedroom, 1 bedroom, etc for how many people you plan on having).

This would be nice to have for everywhere BTW. Not just your home, well mostly everywhere. Any place that could potentially have more than one activity linked to it, or just to add flavor.

Example, movie theater, probably not top priority of needing a floor plan (interior) to explore. But your home, well that should be first and foremost. For example you go looking for an apartment and you now have a list to choose from ranging in capacity. Single bedroom or family sized for example. This would determine if others could live with you or not.
Also the ability to assign rooms would be nice. Once assigned contextual actions would be available. If you ever played HHS+( or any QSP game), the way they have "exploring" setup I think would be a good way to handle it with this game. For now basic floor plans will work. Maybe add "background packs" in the future, similar to how world maps are added.

I think this would help immerse people into actually "playing" the game as a life sim. For example the more its developed the more options could be added to each building type. I think workplace/office would be the next logical thing to have a floor plan for example. Inside the office you have different rooms like "Boss office" "Meeting room" "Bathroom" "breakroom" "your office (if earned I guess). This leads me to the other benefit, tighter random events. If I go to the break room, I have a chance at a "gossip event" if i go to the boss office I get a higher chance with events involving the boss or the boss's kid or whatever. This would really help with the actual "playing" of the game. Because as it stands now, just sitting on an overworld and scrolling through a page of actions is very uh, not fun. Just feels like trying to sort through an animation UI really, not playing a life sim.

Secondly, an expansion on this "instanced" idea for locations; would be things like "suburbs" and "countryside". Considering most maps are for cities. It makes sense to have each "map" have these generic "other locations". I would say just make them generic clones and not try matching the surrounding suburbs of each individual city map.
The goal would be to expand on the scenarios and scale, as well as expand the setting to give better variety.
Cucking some guy who had some city slut girlfriend is basic bitch stuff if you ask me. City life is like college life. People just fuck around and its very hum hum.
BUT
Finding a housewife in the suburbs, with a family? Cucking some 20 year marriage salary man? Now THAT is an adult life sim.
Or
Maybe you want to raise a family. Raising a family in the big city? Pretty impractical. In the suburbs you have extra options like a backyard, a pool, neighbors with their own families. Your kids start dating the neighbors kids. Basic life stuff.
Not to mention the "countryside" would make the horse addition a lot more practical. Countryside could be split up into a rural poor and countryclub rich perhaps? While suburb is the middle class. And city is well, city.

Mix this all together and what do you get? A whole lot of variety and gameplay opportunities.
Maybe you want to start a family? But get tired of your wife, so you cheat on her with the neighbor, drama ensues, families are torn apart.
How bout corrupting your neighborhood into a swingers club?
Maybe you wanna be a normal family mom, but you are huge fucking klepto and even go around at night breaking into peoples houses. Or better yet, you are serial rapist/murderer/thief, with whole neighborhoods to explore. Steal/sleep rape/kill. Maybe roleplay a family man who kills anyone who bullies their kids? Or fucks your daughter? Or wife?

Aside from the additions to the overworld and instances (floor plans/interiors). Expansions on existing mechanics would be nice. Like the crime system. That could be an interaction you only get while inside businesses (including your job).
Say you go into a grocery store or clothing store, you can choose the "steal" option and depending on your skills you gain or don't gain "suspicion". I admit, I haven't explored what is currently in the game for crime, but it seemed fairly RNG to me, rather than anything backed up by mechanics, for the few instances i tried it. I know stealth is a thing but more specific things like a wanted meter or suspicion level would help expand crime, and using that an example, expand other side mechanics. Like corruption, dating, whatever.

Lastly. With these extra "settings" it would be nice to have some "origins" or something. I noticed there is a transgender start or something, never tried it. But being able to select a starter build so to speak, would be nice.

City kid - 20 something in the city trying to start a life
Rancher - live on a ranch in rural countryside
Family man - Start in suburbs with a house and created family
Country club member - Older person who is a rich member of the countryclub/rich countryside

The ability to make custom starts would be cool too. Like "teacher" "ceo" "criminal" stuff like that.

But ya, main point I wanted to get across was the whole idea of an "interior" for all the different locations. Having contextual options for each individual room or building rather than just scrolling through pages of options on a never changing overworld.

Last edited:

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
BTW when can we expect the ability to create NPC families?
Or should I say NPC lives?
It would be nice to create custom NPC 1 with their own BF/GF as NPC 2 rather than it all be random.
Or a full on NPC family with mom dad kids.

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes