Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I tried this but I have no idea what to do,
Just hit r until you get known with game mechanics

seems grindy
You can edit your stats. Just hit Esc button, and chose editing stats. Maximize any stats you wish.

and lacks story?
Because this is not Visual novel, it's Life simulator.. There are scripted events, once you meet certain requirements, but... again there is no "story", it simulates day to day life.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Well, this is just a wild guess... but maybe it could help to update your graphic card driver?
His drivers are more up-to-date than the version the game requests.
Just look at the picture:
Drivers installed: 388.43
Recommended Drivers: 378.92
That's a downgrade.

At this point, I'd uninstall the drivers completely with GPU-Z and re-install them again. Either something went wrong with the previous installations or the game isn't compatible with newer drivers yet (which is kind of odd to me...).

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2018
That makes no sense at all... did you actually look at the picture? His drivers are more up-to-date than the version the game requests.

The game is basically asking for a downgrade.
The recommend driver version is just a minimum value and the displayed value doesn't have to be correct necessarily. Or maybe there was a bug introduced some time after 378.92.

He's got issues with his driver anyway and the latest version is 431.60. So there's a good chance the problem was fixed in one of the many updates since 388.43.

Reactions: madmax20

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Wait a minute I just realized the lack of a very important feature in this game: SHOES in the initial inventory when starting a new game. Irl I haven't seen anyone in my city walking without any feet protections except the hobos and the drunks.
It's take a year for them to get clothed ... so maybe in 2023, cuz shoes ain't priority.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Horses and bestiality? Seriously? There wasnt anything more important?
Bestiality has been in development for a while now so this was to be expected. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but since its optional I don't see why it should be regarded as an issue. Also, this is a moddable game so if you (or anyone else) thinks some things should be changed or given priority, you could always do it yourself and share it with other people rather than waiting on a single guy (whose game is not even making that much money) to do everything by himself.

Reactions: ab12

Alig555

May 22, 2019
It would be cool if npcs have their custom settings, like if you are hairy and they like shaved, they comment about it, if he/she likes it hairy, ask to grow it out, or even for a work, for example stripper and you are hairy they may asl you to shave and you can agree or not

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes