Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I don't want to bother the dev progression, but using nonsense analogy, this game feels like marrying 100 ugly bitches than married to 1 beautiful goddess.

Reactions: ChaosBoy

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Will there be any facial animation on vanilla sex? I mean poker face during sex is a little weird more so when the character is being raped or in a dom and sub sex act. Oh also virginity and sexual experience would be cool, virgin guy with 0 sexual experience finishes early with a high attractiveness partner. And the addition of childhood friend relationship to change interactions with that character ,"I always liked/loved you since we were young" scenarios or events. Last but not least would be having a best friend relationships.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Wait a minute I just realized the lack of a very important feature in this game: SHOES in the initial inventory when starting a new game. Irl I haven't seen anyone in my city walking without any feet protections except the hobos and the drunks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
NO, DO NOT ADD ANY SOUND!!! --- game is bloated as it is, needs minutes to start / load maps

We need not some useless add ins that would surely bloat the builds and increase waiting times;)

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
I don't want to bother the dev progression, but using nonsense analogy, this game feels like marrying 100 ugly bitches than married to 1 beautiful goddess.
Ya, I get what you mean. Essentially the core mechanics and content are still being made.
With each update one of the ugly wives merges into another making a less ugly one.
Hopefully we can get it all the way down to 1 hot wife.

mahem

Apr 15, 2019

The following maps have been done and will be available for v1.13 (to be released this weekend) onwards:
  • Vilnius
  • Krakow
  • Richmond BC
  • Ulaanbaatar
  • Lincoln NE
  • El Paso
  • Oklahoma City
  • Louisville
  • Milwaukee
  • Albuquerque
  • Sacramento
Keep your requests coming!

FYI @Giganotosaurus25 @TWoodruff @poiman
well there is only one dutch city,,,,would be fun to have rotterdam included and Roermond

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Horses and bestiality? Seriously? There wasnt anything more important?
Take a look at the changelog. Just so you know; all of that was done in a little over a week. I dislike bestiality myself, but there has been more than enough new content for more or less everyone's taste the last couple of months.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
C'mon mr. Kraken ... throw us gamers a bone...

How do I get to the juicy content?

Do you have a sure tactic? Grinding away on jobs that never hire is tiresome:cautious::censored:o_O:oops:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
yes, it will basically restore the game to default state so will fix most issues out there
It will also delete your save games though. To remove the frat thing, I suspect just deleting the C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Local\LifePlay\Saved \SaveGames\{CityYouUsed}.sav should be enough
Please mr. creator maximus Angelus Strike TEam leader Commodore!

How do YOU enjoy this game? How do YOU start it up and get to the scenes?
I love the premise, I love the mechanics, but I never get anywhere., nobody hires my MC
Even maxed them traits and nothing, just random model photo shoots ... happened only once :eek: :oops:

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
C'mon mr. Kraken ... throw us gamers a bone...

How do I get to the juicy content?

Do you have a sure tactic? Grinding away on jobs that never hire is tiresome:cautious::censored:o_O:oops:
Hit the auto-key (R) until you learn how the game works is my best tip to you. I dunno why you're not getting a job. I've usually gotten it after a few tries when I've started new saves.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes