Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
One of the most important updates so far, for sure. I suppose a challenge in a game with such a massive scope is to identify the most cost-efficient improvements... not to worry with such a competent dev, though :D. The clockwork pace that Vin release updates for a game this complex blows my fucking mind!

Anyway, I wonder if the Google data from which the cities are built offers data about where are the streets and such? I feel a cool thing to make maps feel less bland would be to have the player not walk on straight lines, but on streets. It would also go well with vehicles/public transportation, dangerous neighborhoods, and all the many events that can happen while you're on the streets.

Last edited:

Timmayboy1987

Dec 12, 2018
I Just Downloaded The Game, did everything i was suppose to. Went to try it out and got a system error.
The code execution cannot proceed because X3Daudio1_7.dll was not found. Says reinstalling would work, umm that did not. I Deleted and try again, still the same problem. Can someone please help me.

spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
I Just Downloaded The Game, did everything i was suppose to. Went to try it out and got a system error.
The code execution cannot proceed because X3Daudio1_7.dll was not found. Says reinstalling would work, umm that did not. I Deleted and try again, still the same problem. Can someone please help me.
Frontpage has a dll for it
Fix: X3daudio1_7.dll ‘Missing or Not Found’

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Downloaded the game from scratch. Something weird going in with the map for me. Looks like the building blocks just a smeared gray mass of stuff. Not like how it used to be...

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
not even gonna comment on the drama at stake here....im just gonna enjoy the game like i normally do with my beast of a computer :cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: rKnight

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Downloaded the game from scratch. Something weird going in with the map for me. Looks like the building blocks just a smeared gray mass of stuff. Not like how it used to be...
i think the developer is fixing the maps maybe

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Game is simply epic for sandbox fans. As I said way back; if the dev ever decided to upgrade the models, I would never leave... and then he did... so, well, shit....

damn you.gif :love:

Last edited:

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Is it obvious or the old or Legacy Model doesn't have any clothes on them like before?
Also what's up with the new models?
There is no variation between older and younger characters or ethnicity difference like the legacy characters :(

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Once again I enjoyed the new update, the room adds much atmosphere.
Had no troubles with any load times or missing files. But then I played the Linux version.
Even if it's not planned I hope we get more places. Because the rooms so far are amazing.

Lisa55

Mar 9, 2019
Hello, I just installed this game and it looks good, I'm having some issues, it starts fine but then lags a bit after when I am done creating character and click on London it says "Please wait loading" after few mins game closes itself no errors or anything, it also happens when i click on "Quick Play" anyone can tell the solution please?

I have installed DX the one posted in the topic and I have installed all C++.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Will we be able to build our own sex/rape dungeons? asking for a friend.

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
J
Ok, Uploading my DungeonV2 although its nowhere near finnished. I am afraid I have gone a little over the top! I think the dungeon is all working good, But a dungeon with no slave/prisoners is a little pointless. So I am making a stalking mod to go with it.
The stalking mod lets you choose an area to stalk, then a sub menu within this. Eg first one is stalk University, sub menu's are Campus/ Residence/ Hangouts. The university stalking is done, as is stalk someone you know (this needs more work)
Next will be stalk Homes Family/ Apartments/ Elderly. Then stalk business Gym/ church/ department store. Then bars/clubs, then Parks etc.
The dungeon mod is not fully active to start with, LMB/Dungeon in your home will let you convert a room into a cell to store one prisoner. You can play with and train them. Ransom back to families to keep in game, or sell them to a slave market to make more money.
The mod is fully activated by buying your home. You then have more options, build up to 10 single and 10 double cells, as well as converting some of your home into seperate apartments, to become a corrupt landlord. The landlord option will be removed in future and put into its own sub mod, Like I said I went OTT.
Unpack into Lifeplays main dir /if you need help, Read the readme in lifeplay main dir/ If you still need help PM me, dont clutter this thread. I dont read every comment.
Activate mod or it wont work!
LMB/OnYourHome/Dungeon - for dungeon etc
RMB/Organised Crime/Stalk - for stalking
View attachment 339642
Hey bro, can you use these same stalking principles for real life as well?

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
why all work and house icons are missing for me? is there any way to make them visible again?

axilgreeen

May 24, 2018
I already enjoyed the game, with my SUPER POWERFUL computer, that my mother's credit card bought me. Boy I am glad that my mother marry my fat pig dad, and she is an gold digger whore. Now I can play every game while my mother kneel and she don't even know that I sell her nude pictures in school to my fake friends that I have bought to surround me 24/7 and keep smiling 'round me. Now I've gotta develop some game with this plot. Ppl just givin' me ideas wherever I turn around.
You okay dude need someone to talk to. You went from 0 to 100 real quick right their

Reactions: Lindaaa
Jun 21, 2018
What does have to do with anything? Measure some values without sense what they mean? Load times are ok on my system, and what makes you think loading is only dependant on read speed? (Why even mention write?)
You dont have to wait for markers to appear when looking around on the map?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes