Lisa55

Mar 9, 2019
Hello, I just installed this game and it looks good, I'm having some issues, it starts fine but then lags a bit after when I am done creating character and click on London it says "Please wait loading" after few mins game closes itself no errors or anything, it also happens when i click on "Quick Play" anyone can tell the solution please?

I have installed DX the one posted in the topic and I have installed all C++.
Anyone please? I was looking forward to get a reply today. :(

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
I have the same problem with the map, furthermore my (male) charakter doesn't have any clothes and I can't buy them.

Well, I'm sure he's working on it (or at least I hope so). Juuuust be patient. :giggle:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
- Allow the player to customize their own bedroom with furniture and different types of lights, the latter to lit the scenes the way they prefer
Hell yeah now we're talking. Make a house a home. Make a home a sex dungeon decorated by a blind gimp. lol!!

Reactions: rKnight

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I noticed from my others saves that my companies and owned shops etc. go over to my other saves/characters, is there a way to turn this off?

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
F95 updated LifePlay with a new update entry:

v2.7

- Replace the 2d bedroom background with a proper 3d bedroom interior space
- Allow the player to customize their own bedroom with furniture and different types of lights, the latter to lit the scenes the way they prefer
- 15 bedroom presets for both the lazy player and for NPCs' bedrooms, hotel rooms, etc
- New controls for these new 'full 3d' sex scenes (hold/ release shift to switch between moving camera and moving the people)
- Set up realistic lighting for these new 'full 3d' bedroom...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Was away for a few days on a family holiday so accessing 18+ websites were a no-go. Back now :)
I've noticed the grey block map issue before the final releases, but couldn't find a way to fix this without breaking the bedroom lighting in the time I had before release - will defo find a solution in the next version. As far as I'm aware, this map issue is purely graphical, no ? (I've seen comments about this issue actually preventing people from clicking on the building, which shouldn't be the case?)
Oh, and what's this new download page for f95? How comes it's showing the banner for 2.6 and why is the 64-bit Mega Full download the only link available?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Was away for a few days on a family holiday so accessing 18+ websites were a no-go. Back now :)
I've noticed the grey block map issue before the final releases, but couldn't find a way to fix this without breaking the bedroom lighting in the time I had before release - will defo find a solution in the next version. As far as I'm aware, this map issue is purely graphical, no ? (I've seen comments about this issue actually preventing people from clicking on the building, which shouldn't be the case?)
Oh, and what's this new download page for f95? How comes it's showing the banner for 2.6 and why is the 64-bit Mega Full download the only link available?
Some building icons get wonky and doesn't display right, at least for me. And the color schemes on some of them seems off and get harder to find/see.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Vinfamy
Map issue has caused me no noticable affect other than visual grey, but I have my icons at non default (around half size) by choice.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I had that issue but i think it might be tracked to something else and not the building themselves. The few times i've run into it was after using the contacts menu to go out with someone. After the date was automatically ended (not by my choice to end the evening) I'd lose control of actions until i saved/restarted that save.

Unrelated question though. Is there a way to move your spouses (using poly mod) to their own houses ?
It gets kinda weird when you use the "ask partner for sex" and you have 12 partners and 7 of them in the same house since you really can't select which one you want.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes