Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Loving the progress this game made, good job dev. What is planned for next version?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Nice work on the bedroom stuff. Now just need rooms to fuck around in rest of the house as well :)

More random event to add more flavor would also be nice, but very nice progress with this game so far.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Also I was thinking it would be nice to have a few premade scenarios. Your classical incest family setting for one, perhaps some NTR for another etc. Just some base characters and perhaps MC stats that would enable it a bit more easily. Maybe a little backstory to go with each scenario.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I kinda like that female character's face in the latest screenshot, can you post the preset if possible?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh great dev wonder extraordinaire!
This is rapidly becoming a text base game hunting for them scenes.
Most of it I spend looking in the small GPS mirror of MC's face and reading my eyes out in all directions on the screen.
What are some quick and dirty commands that us newbs happy go lucky gamers looking for a quick and easy fun can use to actually turn this into a 3D game and elevate it from a reading simulator?

"First make sure the module is on at least. Ctrl + M > tick 'Official Incest Module'. Then make sure you have a few relatives (P > Add Relative). Then left click on your home > Spend time with family
The current version has quite a few alternative keys to open the console:
- tilde (below Esc)
- ~# (left of Return)
- Insert "
;)????

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
MLBnoob : attached, it's not much tweaking from the default female actually

Kulman I've been thinking about a few updates that go into this direction actually since the complaints about 'no story' seem to be quite numerous. The game will remain at core a sandbox of course.
I think that anchoring the story just a bit will make it much more impactful. I can never really get THAT invested in the characters when I just created them myself or were randomly given to me without any backstory.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I think that anchoring the story just a bit will make it much more impactful. I can never really get THAT invested in the characters when I just created them myself or were randomly given to me without any backstory.
Afaik the game was kinda crated in the line of a "sims" game for adults. And as such, it's about really create your own story. But maybe if more achievements and goals was included the player could strive towards (kinda like in the sims), maybe that would add to gameplay. idk about pre-defined stories though, think that would be a lot of job tbh.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Afaik the game was kinda crated in the line of a "sims" game for adults. And as such, it's about really create your own story. But maybe if more achievements and goals was included the player could strive towards (kinda like in the sims), maybe that would add to gameplay. idk about pre-defined stories though, think that would be a lot of job tbh.
I know it will always be more sim like and that is fine. I think that creating some scenarios would still be nice and I am not sure if that much work would even be needed for it. You can kind of keep it simple and perhaps state some goals for the scenario as well.

You dont need to work on dialogue for every story. You can just add some paragraphs at the beginning (i.e. you live with your family, your sister is a bit of a bitch, your mom is...) Some backstory to it all. Then start with some predetermined characters that you may customize if you wish and then maybe some of those goals. Does not seem like that much work, but who knows.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I know it will always be more sim like and that is fine. I think that creating some scenarios would still be nice and I am not sure if that much work would even be needed for it. You can kind of keep it simple and perhaps state some goals for the scenario as well.

You dont need to work on dialogue for every story. You can just add some paragraphs at the beginning (i.e. you live with your family, your sister is a bit of a bitch, your mom is...) Some backstory to it all. Then start with some predetermined characters that you may customize if you wish and then maybe some of those goals. Does not seem like that much work, but who knows.
Well, all you need to take part in create and mod the game is available at your fingertips. So if there is specific things you like to see etc, you could always give it a go. Then you find out if its much work or not -)

Jun 13, 2018
So is the dungeons fixed in this game? Cause the last update made it so, even after building the dungeons, I kept getting told that I didn't have any dungeons to put kidnapped people into.

Keyser_Soze5

Mar 1, 2018
lazycodemonkey
A basic create relationship mod would be easy to make if anybodys interested!

was bored so just made it.
Unpack into Lifeplay main folder
Dir should look like this: LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Incest\
two files: set_relationship.lpaction and:set_relationship.lpscene
RMB /Set actor relationship
Will alow you to set people to Dating each other, Marry, Make brother/sister or parent and child.
You must be able to contact both actors for this to work, as it uses select NPC.
View attachment 341309
I don't understand how you can edit the relationship... Where do you get the option?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't understand how you can edit the relationship... Where do you get the option?
Hit "P", you get the choice between add relative, npc, pet...

Then you can select the new spawned relative, and edit apperance, stats etc.

Next to the characters name in the top you see relationship status... you can click on it to alter it. (and next to it again, you can pick if the character live with your, or live elsewhere).

If you want to speed up the incest stuff, you edit in stats the "Incestuous Tension" value. (This might skip a lot of random scenes though)

When you spawn a new npc, you can do basically the same. edit appearance and stats, then edit relation;

click on the default: Acquantance. And you can change to dating, married etc.

When you edit a characters stats, you can change how a character like you "Rapport -> Me", and how attracted they are to you "Attraction -> Me"

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
So is the dungeons fixed in this game? Cause the last update made it so, even after building the dungeons, I kept getting told that I didn't have any dungeons to put kidnapped people into.
That's an independent mod by Lostlegends, not part of the base game itself. Not sure he's aware of this because if my update breaks his mod, I'm sure he would have told me.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, all you need to take part in create and mod the game is available at your fingertips. So if there is specific things you like to see etc, you could always give it a go. Then you find out if its much work or not -)
I would if I did not have the creative mind of a rock with alzheimers.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I would if I did not have the creative mind of a rock with alzheimers.
alzheimers is a horrible thing, but the mischief someone suffering from it can come up with break all norms of creativity. Shouldn't let the fear of lacking creativity hold you back, at least when it just come down to create content you want to play yourself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes