ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
BTW. Is just my or thread rateings become invisible in acual thread? Like 20 people posted their opinion and game got 4/5 stars... now i dont see anything of it.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Oh, and what's this new download page for f95? How comes it's showing the banner for 2.6 and why is the 64-bit Mega Full download the only link available?
BTW. Is just my or thread rateings become invisible in acual thread? Like 20 people posted their opinion and game got 4/5 stars... now i dont see anything of it.
Our team of professional and highly trained monkeys are currently working on something new for F95zone, and this game was randomly picked for some testing. This might lead to stuff being temporary missing, moved and/or changed. Sorry about the inconvenience this may cause.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Been playing the game for a while now and is there a way to increase Attractiveness permanent without going into the stats and changing it? i found (hair cuts, skin product,groom etc.) only increase for a little while.

fakename123

Mar 16, 2017
I'm looking forward to trying this out. A question regarding the UI: How can I get rid of the "recommended action" overlay and the mouseover tooltip? The tooltip obscures the building name and covers up way too much screen space.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The reaction to the v2.7 release (full 3d bedroom sex scenes) has been great. However, as with most other ambitious features implemented for the first time, it isn't perfect yet and still requires some bug fixes, enhancements and fine-tuning. Furthermore, although most of the normal animations (essentially all of them, except the standing ones look a bit weird on bed) work quite well with the new beds, we haven't seen the new 3d furniture taken full advantage of yet with actual new animations that specifically require them.
v2.8 will continue the progress from v2.7 and further polish the full 3d sex scene experience:
- Shadows, ambient occlusion and depth of field for the 3d bedroom sex scenes. I know depth of field is very much up to personal taste so I will include a Esc > Setting option to set DOF strength (set it to 0 to disable DOF entirely)
- ~15 new furniture and wall sex animations that weren't possible before 3d environment for sex scenes was implemented (for example: missionary where the girl lies in bed legs up while the guy is standing on the ground by the edge of the bed, or standing sex where the girl is sandwiched between a guy and a wall)
- Light sources like windows and lamps will now light up the whole room better and more realistically, not so restricted to their own immediate radius like in v2.7
- Adapt the lighting and controls for the first person POV cameras to the new 3d sex scenes yet
- Auto center the camera on the player at the start of each sex scene (i.e when the actors start playing the 'Embrace' animation). Currently the starting position for the camera is a bit too far from the bed, which requires the player to immediately zoom the camera in at the start of each sex scene.
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with public beta testing period
Estimated Release Date: Saturday 21 September (with a release candidate for public beta testing released at least 36 hours in advance)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is there a way to make easy money? i dont really like grind
Cheat.

Set your wealth to 50k and buisness profile stuff to max. Buy a building and then shut it down. Hire people for minimum, Open contacts, cheat those peoples stats to max intelligence and interpersonal skills. Analyze the buisness to make sure everything is running optimally.

Do this ad nausem to have a global empire that you control. Your monthly income will be absurd.

Reactions: Gabaw and madmax20

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Is there a way to make easy money? i dont really like grind
prostitution makes good money. You can keep right click > sex work > whore yourself out to get a few hundreds USD each time

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
I find this game so difficult: Here is what i want: I want to create a mother and having mom-son story. I made a mom started the incest route i guess and had no clue where the story starts, in which city i should go or what to do, i was going to have dinner if i remember correctly, can someone explain it to me step by step as i would be a little child, thank u so so much !!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I find this game so difficult: Here is what i want: I want to create a mother and having mom-son story. I made a mom started the incest route i guess and had no clue where the story starts, in which city i should go or what to do, i was going to have dinner if i remember correctly, can someone explain it to me step by step as i would be a little child, thank u so so much !!
You find a place to live, you find job to pay rent. You go to work, you do stuff, and events trigger. It's a free roam, game with event's trigger now and then. There is no set story, you make your own. It's a bit like "The Sims".

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
make sure first that the incest content is enabled. It's disabled by default
Ctrl + M > tick Incest > Confirm
Then just go into your home > Spend time with my family

Reactions: Tottoro

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
make sure first that the incest content is enabled. It's disabled by default
Ctrl + M > tick Incest > Confirm
Then just go into your home > Spend time with my family
Also there are some requirements to do an incest relationship like,Pervation,rapport etc. Yu can check requirements for different scenes on "I:\LifePlay_2_6_32bit\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Incest"

Last edited:

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

2.8 includes a public beta testing period before official release. So, here are the links for those wanting to help beta-test this version (or just really impatient). No previous beta testing experience is required - it's as simple as playing the game normally and report any bugs you encounter.
  • (requires v2.0 Stable or later)
The beta testing period will last around 36 hours, aiming for official release of v2.8 (which will include the rest of the platforms and mirrors of course) on the previously promised date of Saturday, 21 Sep
My preferred channel to receive bug reports from beta testers is . But a reply here would do too.
If you're not interested in beta-testing the game and are not super impatient to try out the new content in this version, it's recommended to just wait until Saturday for the final v2.8 releases.
Thank you for all your help!

Change Log:
- Shadows, ambient occlusion and depth of field for the 3d bedroom sex scenes, plus Esc > Settings option to set DOF strength (set it to 0 to disable DOF entirely)
- 15 new bed and wall sex animations that weren't possible before 3d environment for sex scenes was implemented
- Light sources like windows and lamps will now light up the whole room better and more realistically, not so restricted to their own immediate radius like in v2.7
- Adapt the lighting for the first person POV cameras to the new 3d sex scenes
- Auto center the camera on the player at the start of each sex scene (i.e when the actors start playing the 'Embrace' animation)
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with a public beta testing period

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to own a Company/Business/Offices i know you can buy like Bars and other stuff, i mean the actual ones with the office chairs as icons, also wondering if you can own a strip club, i know you can strip at them and watch shows etc.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows
(64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 2.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Change Log:
- Shadows, ambient occlusion and depth of field for the 3d bedroom sex scenes, plus Esc > Settings option to set DOF strength (set it to 0 to disable DOF entirely)
- 15 new bed and wall sex animations that weren't possible before 3d environment for sex scenes was implemented
- Adapt the lighting for the first person POV cameras to the new 3d sex scenes
- Auto center the camera on the player at the start of each sex scene (i.e when the actors start playing the 'Embrace' animation)
- Bug fixes and other improvements, with a public beta testing period

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes