Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hello everyone, the game is great, just wonderful! In the latest version I noticed such a bug, I don’t know whether they wrote or not, I could not switch the camera. And so everything is super! Many thanks to the developer, also thanks to the site and the F95zone employees .
yeah, a few others have reported this. can't believe it made it through beta testing.
I will fix it for v2.15 though

Reactions: KapralPrius

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So I got myself a job at college and I realized that there is no way to increase job performance. Deliver lecture only increases job experience.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
So I got myself a job at college and I realized that there is no way to increase job performance. Deliver lecture only increases job experience.
job performance is only used for the office career. You don't get promotions and salary raises for the lecturer's career. It was only half an update's worth of work - very basic career path

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
job performance is only used for the office career. You don't get promotions and salary raises for the lecturer's career. It was only half an update's worth of work - very basic career path
I see, so it won't get you fired?
Also how long does it take to get promotion/raise in normal work? Because I had it at 100 before for quite some time and it did nothing so I switched job to lecturer because it had way better salary.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I see, so it won't get you fired?
Also how long does it take to get promotion/raise in normal work? Because I had it at 100 before for quite some time and it did nothing so I switched job to lecturer because it had way better salary.
performance_review.lpscene and underpaid.lpscene randomly fire while working. If you don't want to wait, trigger through the console

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. how .. immaculate conception?
I cannoit even start a relationship other than room mates / shared condominion ... no relationship no matter how many shoots / modelling jobs I do. This game is a broken GPS to Life
with no meaning ... such a tease .. good thing songs are here to sing sorrows away!

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
But .. how .. immaculate conception?
I cannoit even start a relationship other than room mates / shared condominion ... no relationship no matter how many shoots / modelling jobs I do. This game is a broken GPS to Life
with no meaning ... such a tease .. good thing songs are here to sing sorrows away!
You have to meet people and ask them out. When you say goodbye you can walk them home/be walked home by them. After that things can happen. You also have to have the right mods enabled.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte
Aug 8, 2017
changed my PC to linux (manjaro linux) from windows 10. Tired of alll the privacy Issues from Windows 10.
The Linux Version of Lifeplay loads much faster than my Windows Version? I don't know why, but it's much faster :)
Welcome to the cult! Cookies are on the left, copies of the source code to the universe are to your right! Some of the daemons can be a little touchy, so make sure to have a buddy with you if you plan to do any particularly deep delving.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Vinfamy
This error still not fixed. I am experiencing this error in many scenes. When can you fix it?

This probabily Isnt Vinfamy's problem. This is more likely my "Dungeon mod" it did have a couple of interesting quirks. It was just a mess of loops in places. I am just moving back into looking at the new version tonight.

Reactions: Vinfamy

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Still have fat NPCs showing up, and not just the "pear shaped" slider up, but also "heavy" and the "body" something that goes along with it.

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes