MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
LOL, yeah. If your GF expects an exclusive and finds out you were messing around she's gonna smack you around at least.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
It would be nice if there was a faster way of expanding brand awareness like you go to a news report and pay to put ad in paper/commercial and that bumps it like %10 or something, better ad, the more it will cost.

Reactions: bigbill74

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Thank you Vinfamy for the new Furniture... i love the Fireplace. :love:
Here comes the Xmas Bedroom for the upcoming Holidays, i hope you will enjoy it. ;)

You need LifePlay V2.14 for it. :)

View attachment 486496 View attachment 486497 View attachment 486498
I had to move the big Dresser setup next to door all the way to right in 3rd picture from that position. Otherwise when events took place in room the dresser blocked view of what's going on. For those events that ppl come into your place.

But other than that. It's currently my favorite room so far for Christmas time and latest furniture setup :)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I'm definitely getting characters with old models now. Some look really bad. For most sex scenes they stand with their arms out. If selectable "race" is a choice with the choices being "Caucasian , Asian, African or Daz 3D." Daz 3D takes them to the beginning looking PC character when you start. Happening more lately.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Dungeon Mod V3
This is an extension to the Demo version, Anyone using DungeonModV2 should completly remove it. This will not overwrite old files, but V2 may cause problems with this mod or the game.
With this release Dungeon v2 and New Dungeon Mod - Demo should both be removed from here and the wiki.
What is included
10 single cells, Double cells are no longer used. (more could be added if people think they are needed)
A group room, Send up to 3 slaves here from the single cells for group play.
Slave obediance, raises from actions.
Slave fear, also raises from actions, degrades over time.
Slave breakdown, If fear goes over 100 obediance will drop.
Slave sales, based on obediance+.Money amounts will be tuned later.
The kidnap options from DungeonV2.(University and Someone known)
What isnt included yet.
Group room functions, Currently the group room only has two actions, and these dont effect stats.
Harem, Once slave obediance reaches 100+ you will be able to move them into your home(but not yet).
Other ingame kidnap options, these all need a rewrite.
Fluff stuff, build cost, conversations, basic filler.
Quirks, each slave will have a random action that has a much greater impact on stats.
To Install
Unpack into the Lifeplay main folder(where Lifeplay.exe is)
End result should look like this "LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\LL_SlaveTrainer\"
If the "LL_SlaveTrainer" folder isnt in Modules, One of us did something wrong!
Enable LL_SlaveTrainer in the mods menu.
To use
Menu/Crime/Dungeon - Build and visit your Dungeon
Menu/Crime/Hunt for Slaves - Get more slaves!

Next version in 2 to 5 days dependant on health. With fully functioning group room.

View attachment LL_SlaveTrainer.7z

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Yes!!!! This game and all mods keep getting better. I'm probably unusual as I like playing as a REALLY good looking female character and enslaving a male NPC of myself. Pimping out to other attractive women, etc. For this I picture her eventually selling 20-something me to an attractive 30 or 40 something woman as a sex slave. Yes, I'm a sub IRL, lol.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I'm definitely getting characters with old models now. Some look really bad. For most sex scenes they stand with their arms out. If selectable "race" is a choice with the choices being "Caucasian , Asian, African or Daz 3D." Daz 3D takes them to the beginning looking PC character when you start. Happening more lately.
Esc > Customize NPC Distribution > Legacy Model to 0

Lostlegends: added to the OP to replace Dungeon v2 and Demo, thank you so much for your contribution

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert Monotoli
Mar 8, 2017
Great work with all the additional customization options. I always look forward to the updates. Is there plans for a pure dark/black make-up option? I tried and failed to create a clothing inventory of entirely dark colored clothing, but I'll get better with that in time. It's necessary to create a big-tittied goth GF.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Great work with all the additional customization options. I always look forward to the updates. Is there plans for a pure dark/black make-up option? I tried and failed to create a clothing inventory of entirely dark colored clothing, but I'll get better with that in time. It's necessary to create a big-tittied goth GF.
good shout about dark makeups and gothic chicks. I will look for them when I do any future update that involves character customization.

UnlimitedBoi she should give birth at midnight , either today or tomorrow

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Yes!!!! This game and all mods keep getting better. I'm probably unusual as I like playing as a REALLY good looking female character and enslaving a male NPC of myself. Pimping out to other attractive women, etc. For this I picture her eventually selling 20-something me to an attractive 30 or 40 something woman as a sex slave. Yes, I'm a sub IRL, lol.
PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR! I have 0 interest in playing with male NPCs, but I am trying to mod for everyone. Please let me know if I have made any mistakes. I can get carried away and automaticaly type "She her etc" instead of putting the proper refrences in.
Thanks.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys, is this game worth playing for non-con and bestiality aspects? Is there much content of that sort in it? Thanks!
I am working a little on the nonconcensual side, but it wont ever include bestiality, thats too far for me, and my nonconcensual was described as more stockholme syndrome, which I suppose is somewhat accurate.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I am working a little on the nonconcensual side, but it wont ever include bestiality, thats too far for me, and my nonconcensual was described as more stockholme syndrome, which I suppose is somewhat accurate.
Sorry, i think i gave it that label but it was closest to what it does than what most people think of moral degredation or corruption.

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes