CaseyOmah

Dec 3, 2019
The link to maps is in the OP, as this is my third post I still cannot link to the OP or directly to the mega folder that contains the maps.

Reactions: wenwhop

CaseyOmah

Dec 3, 2019
As some of you may know, I created the NPC Relationship Manager (currently in version 2.0) And I was wondering which features people really want for 2.1. React to vote (multi-vote allowed):
(y): Ability to exchange/block contacts from the full list on LPv2.13+
:unsure:: NPC family generator (create a married couple and children with all genders specified or random)
:love:: Player family generator (create spouse and children or siblings and parents (biological) for the Player)

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Are the cities set to have a certain percent by race? I've noticed the local area one, which is heavily latino, the NPCs are too (though the total area of the map is mostly white.) Other cities seem to be whatever the majority race there is, too.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
How hard would it be to make a mod to customize the names and types of people that would appear? For example if I'm playing in an Asian city, it would be great to meet people from that country, rather than just all the Westerners that appear.
Changing the name (in edit appearance) is very easy.

xvi

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah the hair always looks too thin with the newer styles imo. It would be nice to be able to tweak the default.

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
I had to move the big Dresser setup next to door all the way to right in 3rd picture from that position. Otherwise when events took place in room the dresser blocked view of what's going on. For those events that ppl come into your place.

But other than that. It's currently my favorite room so far for Christmas time and latest furniture setup :)
i will think on it the next time :eek:
sorry for this mistake with the dresser. :(

I'm glad if anyone likes the room. :)
Maybe it would be great to set the default side of the room for the view (e.g. events ("scenes") or the portrait so you could like set it to the north or west side. Dunno. There need to be a way to adjust the location of your character standing and such somehow. But, ya, visual obstruction for these situations can be a real problem if you don't do the room properly.

Something to think about, Vinfamy

Reactions: Vima

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Are the cities set to have a certain percent by race? I've noticed the local area one, which is heavily latino, the NPCs are too (though the total area of the map is mostly white.) Other cities seem to be whatever the majority race there is, too.
yes, each map has "majority race" and "% majority" data

xxwi: She's 59 so she has been generated with low values in 'Hair Thickness', just click on Edit Appearance > Hair > increase hair thickness

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

UnlimitedBoi

May 6, 2019
Vinfamy Excuse me, but the next update is all about animation, right? So, currently, my character has 2 wives, one normal, one shemale, and when I have a threesome, the shemale wife just act like she don't have a dick. Can you make it possible so I can Double Penetrate my normal wife using my character dick and my other wife dick? Thanks

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy Excuse me, but the next update is all about animation, right? So, currently, my character has 2 wives, one normal, one shemale, and when I have a threesome, the shemale wife just act like she don't have a dick. Can you make it possible so I can Double Penetrate my normal wife using my character dick and my other wife dick? Thanks
I'll try to include a couple of animations like this.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I'm hoping pregnancy gets fixed in this or the next couple so there are no longer NPCs stuck pregnant 300-340+ days.

Lamagra89

Dec 20, 2019
Wow How hard it is to find a simple link on here. Modders please upload mods on loverslab ty. Like looking for a needle in a Haystag

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Wow How hard it is to find a simple link on here. Modders please upload mods on loverslab ty. Like looking for a needle in a Haystag
Try Op on page 1!
Like Lostlegends said, you can find the mods at the bottom of the original post on page 1. It's all listed there. Alternatively, check out the list of mods at our wiki . However, the wiki list may not be always up-to-date as I am the only regular contributor (and administrator) there at the moment, unfortunately.

Reactions: KapralPrius
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes