Jun 13, 2018
Oh sweet a map text update! It'll be nice seeing the city look more fleshed out now. Keep up the great work and looking forward to what you do for the next update.

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
Vinfamy Sorry but I am going to offer another suggestion:LOL: for when you get around to updating sex scenes etc. Currently I assume you are using the beds as markers for the sex locations. Instead of this, why not add custom markers to the 3Drooms Like furniture that we can position. Simple cubes or whatever that mark where sex can happen and become invisible during sex scenes. This would give so many advantages for a very small amount of work your end. If we had seperate ones for EG. Standing/wall/laying/furniture etc and where allowed say 2 or 3 of each within a room. Rooms would come alive, a simple Next location as in some hent games. But more than that, If we could do this, It would unlock rooms completly. No more one size fits all rooms, make the walls individual and moveable, round as in extenal room scenes (forest etc). The room creator/modder could set sex on a desk/toilet more or less anywhere.
As I said the work involved in this at your end should be tiny, you already move locations from bed to wall, so mostly it would be just splitting the animations into position types and making a few cubes, then allowing individual walls to be moved. I think you will be surpised what modders will be able to do with it!
i like the idea and in my case, it will give me a few more possibilities to create rooms.
a other nice thing could be a marker for the startposition for the scenes.
at the moment i must look where i can place objects and if i'm not careful, then you can't see anything from the scene... so like my first version from the x-mas room.
the dresser was the reason for the covert scene :cry:
but i don't know if it is possible to add such a marker :oops:

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

gfdgdg

Jun 14, 2017
Yes, the payable has to be very dominant and more martial - by a decent ammount than the one she wants to rape. I say "she" as I've only used it by female characters. And my fantasy is a good looking woman throwing me down and having her way with me.
Hmmm doesn’t look like it works I either get the no jail time, or the jail time. I used cheats to edit her stats is that probably the reason? My submissive stat is -100 while the one I’m trying to rape is 100 and I decrease their martial to 0 along with muscle and everything else but it doesn’t work ooof

nashorn95z

Jan 26, 2019
Hmmm doesn’t look like it works I either get the no jail time, or the jail time. I used cheats to edit her stats is that probably the reason? My submissive stat is -100 while the one I’m trying to rape is 100 and I decrease their martial to 0 along with muscle and everything else but it doesn’t work ooof
you have to activate the mod. i think it was the last in the list. just read the mod description

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I like this update purely for the small town.
Hated the original city and could not figure out which small-scale city to download.

Gastrin

Apr 6, 2018
Hi Vinfamy, awesome update as usual. Just a quick question. Do you plan on adding more building model varieties in the next updates? Also in Central London the river in the middle disappeared and got replaced with concrete. Do you plan on fixing it?

brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
hello, guys, i'm new to this game, and i'm so happy find it, first of all, i would thank so much the creater of this game, you are really awesome specially when you made it to be public, thank u so much..
So as i mentioned above that i'm new to this game, the first problem i did found, that the resolution of this game is soo wild, so every details and texts and building in the map are soo small and i can't find how to fix it, by changing resolution in-game, so please can someone help me here? i would so much apreciated <3

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hi Vinfamy, awesome update as usual. Just a quick question. Do you plan on adding more building model varieties in the next updates? Also in Central London the river in the middle disappeared and got replaced with concrete. Do you plan on fixing it?
The river was never there to begin with, the OpenStreetMap export has no terrain data so the game doesn't know which part of the city is water. It just looks worse in the river's region now because I had to add some sort of textured floor so that the buildings' shadows work.
I may look into manually adding some sort of river to the Central London map.

hello, guys, i'm new to this game, and i'm so happy find it, first of all, i would thank so much the creater of this game, you are really awesome specially when you made it to be public, thank u so much..
So as i mentioned above that i'm new to this game, the first problem i did found, that the resolution of this game is soo wild, so every details and texts and building in the map are soo small and i can't find how to fix it, by changing resolution in-game, so please can someone help me here? i would so much apreciated <3
Try Alt+Enter (while the city map is in front of you) and resize the window

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

( )
Over the course of working on this project, I have received and completed many requests for new animations, scenes and maps, mostly via direct messages on here, on Discord and f95. As appreciation for their support, I have always tried to prioritize these requests if made by patrons and contributors (those who have contributed significantly to the game via modding / promoting the game).

In an effort to encourage more patrons and contributors and to provide patrons and contributors a fair, transparent and guaranteed way to get their feasible ideas for new animations, scenes and maps made and added to the game, I'd like to introduce Commissioning as new rewards for patrons and contributors, which will work like this:

At start of each month, I'll add three posts like below to Patreon asking for commission requests till the end of that month for the following month (for example, commission requests for March have to be in before 28 Feb):
1/ commission_anims.JPG
2/ commission_scenes.JPG
3/
(the first two posts have to be made 'Patrons Only' because commission requests probably all contain nudity and other NSFW content, non-patron contributors can commission stuffs by messaging me on Discord / F95 / LoversLab)

I will then divide the workload accordingly and make the animations, scenes and maps and add them to the game in either of the two updates in that month (for example, for March, depending on how many commissions in total, I may add all three to v2.20, or do maps and scenes in v2.20 and then do animations for v2.21, etc)

Note that these commissioned animations, scenes and maps will be in addition to whatever new content and features planned for the updates, not instead of. Any new pledges or pledge increases from this new commissioning reward will allow me to dedicate more development hours per week to the project, which will not only go to making commissioned content, but also to working on more ambitious improvements for the overall game to take LifePlay to the next level.
The maximum number of commissions per month for the patron tiers are as follows:
  • $1+: 1 map OR 1 scene
  • $3+ : 1 map AND 1 scene
  • $5+ : 2 maps, 2 scenes AND 1 animation (1-2 actors)
  • $10+ or Contributors : 4 maps, 4 scenes, 2 animations (1-2 actors) AND 1 animation (3-5 actors)
  • $15+ : 6 maps, 6 scenes, 3 animations (1-2 actors) AND 1 animation (3-5 actors)
  • $20+ : 8 maps, 8 scenes, 4 animations (1-2 actors) AND 2 animation (3-5 actors)
  • $25+ : 10 maps, 10 scenes, 5 animations (1-2 actors) AND 2 animation (3-5 actors)
  • $30+ : 12 maps, 12 scenes, 6 animations (1-2 actors) AND 3 animation (3-5 actors)
  • $40+ : 16 maps, 16 scenes, 8 animations (1-2 actors) AND 4 animation (3-5 actors)
  • $50+ : 20 maps, 20 scenes, 10 animations (1-2 actors) AND 5 animation (3-5 actors)
Please note the 'and' and 'or': patrons above $3 can indeed commission all these different types of content in the same month, up to the caps mentioned above.

"Money isn't the only way to contribute" has always been a key principle of this project so contributors will be given the same rewards as $10 patrons for the purpose for commissioning, giving them the ability to commission a bit of everything each month. I want to avoid the can of worms of evaluating "who contributes more" and "how much your contribution is worth" so I think it's fairest this way. You'll know you're a contributor if I gave you the 'Contributor' role on LifePlay's Discord server or petitioned F95 to give you the 'Modder' tag on F95Zone.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
under the model tab there are options for instagram and your companion but they are greyed out. I'm not finding anything in the thread on the use of instagram. Does anyone have some advice on how this can be used?

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
under the model tab there are options for instagram and your companion but they are greyed out. I'm not finding anything in the thread on the use of instagram. Does anyone have some advice on how this can be used?
The companion has to be a prostitute you pimp. Part of the PYG mod.

Reactions: dbp5ca

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
WTF is Yuri? There is a decent amount of lesbian. There is bondage, but not detailed (only added to scenes on characters) and there is a submissive stat from -100 to 100 (-100 very dominant, 0 neutral, 100 very submissive) for every character.

Hayran

Dec 4, 2018
This game is really cool, the bad this game is so underrated for some people. Well I like the idea to play in real world and the genre of management and simulation with sandbox and character creation is a styling of game I like so much. Of course, the game needs some polishing, but gradually the game will better (i hope ;p ) .

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes