brigade29

Apr 17, 2019
i made a young girl living with her older sister, i made her be my girlfriend, and in the time i got pregnant from her old brother whish he live somewhere else.... damn why i'm doing this :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
I have made a mod in which NPCs react to you being naked in situations you would normally not be naked in real life. A small step towards more realism.

Now I need to get to 3 posts to actually publish it, I guess.
Does it include checks for perversion, leading to naughty scenes or are people always disgusted?

• Thinking Face

Dbcaf

Feb 9, 2020
Does it include checks for perversion, leading to naughty scenes or are people always disgusted?
It does include checks for perversion in some scenes, although not all.

It's possible that I add more new and modify more base game scenes in the future. So far I didn't want overwhelm myself with too sophisticated stuff as I have very little experience with coding.
Any feedback from players about more possibilities will be considered. I'm going to release expanded V2 version in the future if my mod receives some interest.

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
It does include checks for perversion in some scenes, although not all.

It's possible that I add more new and modify more base game scenes in the future. So far I didn't want overwhelm myself with too sophisticated stuff as I have very little experience with coding.
Any feedback from players about more possibilities will be considered. I'm going to release expanded V2 version in the future if my mod receives some interest.
I'm not creative enough to write scenes and only tweaked a couple of scenes/interactions to make my life easier playing the game, but doing that taught me to NOT use TAB when writing code for this game. Just a small tip in case you run into problems while modding.

In any case, it's always nice to get more people taking an interest in projects like these and I hope my comments gave you an acceptable excuse to post something and finally be able to actually upload your mod.

Dbcaf

Feb 9, 2020
I'm not creative enough to write scenes and only tweaked a couple of scenes/interactions to make my life easier playing the game, but doing that taught me to NOT use TAB when writing code for this game. Just a small tip in case you run into problems while modding.
I've seen enough warnings not to use TAB so I have never attempted it, in fact, I would have never attempted it in the first place because I didn't know it was a thing. ;)

I'll do some more testing within next couple of hours to see if I encounter any mistakes (I have not tested my mod extensively yet, I admit, neither do I actually play the game very much) and then post my mod here within 24 hours, I guess.

SingleForLife

Oct 22, 2019
I've seen enough warnings not to use TAB so I have never attempted it, in fact, I would have never attempted it in the first place because I didn't know it was a thing. ;)
I learned a bit of c/c++ back in school and got a habit of using tab to organize my code, thinking everybody learned to do that because it's easier than tapping the spacebar 4 times.

Reactions: srg91

Dbcaf

Feb 9, 2020
I had some c programming on my university and it's quite possible I had been using tab back then but I must have forgotten by now, as pretty much anything else I had learned about programming (there was not a lot of it and I was not a good student and I have not been doing this for years). :)

pod1_99

Jul 18, 2018
is there no way to get the woman to be more aggressive i have raised all the appropriate stats but they all just act normal

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017

I'll do some more testing within next couple of hours to see if I encounter any mistakes (I have not tested my mod extensively yet, I admit, neither do I actually play the game very much) and then post my mod here within 24 hours, I guess.
Personaly I use Tab all the time for formatting. But I use Notepad++, so before I do I final save for testing I just click Edit/BlankOperations/TabtoSpace. Using Tab lets you format in a way that shows you what may be out of place, find missed Endif's ETC.

v0.0v

Dec 16, 2018
Awesome game. Only suggestion/request I have at this point is a smaller portion of Vancouver as that takes forever to load. Perhaps just the down-town core would be nice.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I had Vancouver for a bit - it took forever to load and that was before this. Not so good that everything looks like a small town, even large cities, AND it takes longer to load. Plus the trees on the road, almost all buildings look like houses, No longer have the shape of the building. I used to recognized by shape/where it was the local mall, despite not being a labelled building. Overall this update was more a downdate. I even tried the new "end_pregnacy" thing and it for some reason went to the known people list when the "p" was typed and froze the game up when pasted in.

hiden

Dec 9, 2019
can someone help me. when i play the screen is cut off on the sides so that i can't see everything. the best i can do is maximise it on windowed mode (like here ). also i can't see the ticks when i want to turn on/off the modules

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes