drew

May 19, 2017
I only wish the creators still creating new content ..... too many frustrated dreams i have already...

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
LifePlay v1.5 Being Released Soon ...
In the meantime, here's the v1.5 Update Only 64-bit download for those already with v1.2 or later:
The rest of the links should be available later today
Draft Changelog:
- 28 threesome animations, covering MFF, MMF, MMM and FFF
- Many scenes will now have options that lead to threesomes
- (already included in v1.4.1 hotfix) Fixed a bug that makes triggering certain scenes very difficult
- Fixed a bug where you remain drunk forever
- Other improvement and bug fixes

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
LifePlay v1.5 Released!

Download (64-bit):
-

Download (32-bit):
-

Update Only (for those already with v1.2 or later):
(64-bit) - (64-bit)
(32-bit) - (32-bit)​

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
As always, thank you Vinfamy for these speedy updates we get for free. :)

Any plans to give the trans/futas the same "rough" animation as the men have? I kinda feel that part is a bit lacking tbh.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
As always, thank you Vinfamy for these speedy updates we get for free. :)

Any plans to give the trans/futas the same "rough" animation as the men have? I kinda feel that part is a bit lacking tbh.
These trans animations will be made eventually. Also lesbian, gay and female-on-male 'rough' animations will be made. Animating is just quite a time-consuming process for me (I'm a coder by trade so mediocre animator and 3d modeler at best) so I couldn't make them all for one update, but instead I often spread them out over many updates. Even the current vanilla trans animations weren't actually available back in v1.0 (they were introduced in v1.2 I think).
Although hopefully after the game grows a bit, it will gather interest from other animators (LoversLab and others) who can share the workload with me and introduce new (and better) animations faster

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
1)Is there any special requirement required to get any 3some scenes?
2)Can yu plz help me how to get the incest scenes?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
1)Is there any special requirement required to get any 3some scenes?
2)Can yu plz help me how to get the incest scenes?
1. No special requirements, some require high perversion. Most of the scenes related to peeping and swinging now has options to trigger threesome
2. spend a lot of time at home doing things, eventually the scenes will start triggering (you can change the Scene Frequency in Esc > Settings). It's a slow buildup - most scenes require a incestuous tension stat of >50 for actual sex. You can edit your relative to have high incestuous tension for quicker triggering
do you still take map requests ???
Of course. I'll probably do the next batch of maps with the next v1.6 release in 2/3 weeks

Daywalker3

May 7, 2017
Tried twice and still getting the errors "cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found." and it says reinstalling may fix the problem (it didn't). The other file missing is XAPOFX1_5.dll. Thoughts?

Dodenrijk4

Nov 10, 2016
1. No special requirements, some require high perversion. Most of the scenes related to peeping and swinging now has options to trigger threesome
2. spend a lot of time at home doing things, eventually the scenes will start triggering (you can change the Scene Frequency in Esc > Settings). It's a slow buildup - most scenes require a incestuous tension stat of >50 for actual sex. You can edit your relative to have high incestuous tension for quicker triggering

Of course. I'll probably do the next batch of maps with the next v1.6 release in 2/3 weeks
can you do Rotterdam + capelle aan den ijssel

Daywalker3

May 7, 2017
Tried twice and still getting the errors "cannot proceed because X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found." and it says reinstalling may fix the problem (it didn't). The other file missing is XAPOFX1_5.dll. Thoughts?
I installed the UE4 prereq and it's fine now. I recently did a fresh Win10 install and I guess didn't have the necessary stuff yet. Nevermind!

Reactions: Vinfamy

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017

1) I couldn't get the "steal_family_underwear" scene.Did housework in 11 and my parvation is more than the character & increased other characters incestuous=100 & screen frequency=20 (max) .
Can yu plz explain what conditions to fulfill?
2)how can I successfully rape someone while dating?(I couldn't select "Force myself upon her" option)
3)How can I get any 3some scenes,do I have to edit mine or other characters stats to get the 3some scenes??
4)If I rape someone ,will it effect my relationship with her?
Thnx in advance @Vinfamy

2)

phucxhh

Jan 30, 2018
i never play game like sims before so im a bit confused
So i dont know what i should to do in this game, could i find any detail tutorial anywhere ?

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
As a Swede, I'd like to see some equality, so please bring Stockholm (Sweden) and Copenhagen (Denmark) into the game to round out the Nordic countries. Why not Reykjavik (Iceland) as well for good measure ;)

Reactions: Gabaw and Vinfamy
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes