mariamoya5592

Mar 23, 2018
I have a problem I run the game and I get the first screen loading step to the second and the game freezes and takes out the version v1.3 32 bit and 1_4_32bit some advice aspects of my computer
intel {r} core {tm} i7 cpu 920 @ 2.67ghz
12.0gb ram
nvidia geforce gt 630 2gb video

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
is it possible to have sex wih the mom atm? or just the sister?
Yes, all types of family members can be fucked as long as certain conditions are met and incest tension gets high enough.
Just look into LifePlay/Content/Modules/Vin_Incest/Scenes - all the scenes and their conditions are in there in very human readable scripts, just open them lpscene files with any text editor

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Total newbie here but I tried following the installation instructions included with the maps but they don't appear in my game. Please help!

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Try running Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\UE4PrereqSetup_x86.exe
If that fails, google "Visual C++ Redistributable" and install that from Microsoft. You need it to run many games written in C++ anyway.

Reactions: joyson728

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
@Vinfamy If I PM you a save, could you take a look at it and see if you can figure out why I'm not getting any events with my character's sister (even non-sexual ones)?

I can see literally no reason for this, I meet the requirements of tons of the general ones and several incest-module ones - yet they just don't fire.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
@Vinfamy If I PM you a save, could you take a look at it and see if you can figure out why I'm not getting any events with my character's sister (even non-sexual ones)?

I can see literally no reason for this, I meet the requirements of tons of the general ones and several incest-module ones - yet they just don't fire.
Maybe for testing purpose, try adding another relative or start a new game to see if it triggers.
I suppose I can have a look at the save. I would need both the Users\{YourUsername}\AppData\Local\LifePlay\Saved\SaveGames\{SlotNumber}.sav and the {GameFolder}\LifePlay\Content\Saves\{SlotNumber} folder

JJjrS

Oct 25, 2016
I'd like to request Ottawa as a city if possible!

Also, is non-sibling incest implemented? I tried in 1.3 for a bit but when spawning family members I could only get brothers and sisters to spawn.
I'll second that, though I'd rather not think about anybody from here living where I live.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Maybe for testing purpose, try adding another relative or start a new game to see if it triggers.
I suppose I can have a look at the save. I would need both the Users\{YourUsername}\AppData\Local\LifePlay\Saved\SaveGames\{SlotNumber}.sav and the {GameFolder}\LifePlay\Content\Saves\{SlotNumber} folder
I actually already tried starting over, this is my second time though with this character and her sister.

PM'd the files.

I'll second that, though I'd rather not think about anybody from here living where I live.
hey its me ur neighbor

Embarrassment

May 19, 2017
Eh stupid question but... How do you initiate rape scenes? I've activated the module but I don't know how to get down and kinky with the toons.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Thank you for the tip, I changed the key to something simple and its now working.
I also couldn't get the scenes ,no dialogue box shows up,plz can yu edit my DefaultInput.ini file & set an easy key to access scenes? :(

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes