cura123

Sep 14, 2016
I know that it's not an important issue right now, but can we have new clothes and hairstyles in the next updates? It's a nice game but I'm really not a fan of the lack of styles within the NPCs and the recolored clothes aren't helping much.
I would love if there are like more hipster, avant-garde, punk, gothic, vintage, glamorous, hippy, nerdy, jock, slutty etc. type of clothes and hairstyles in the game.
Also, uniforms would be a nice addition to roleplay like a schoolgirl, stripper, waitress, cheerleader and nurse for the women and policeman, fireman, doctor and army soldier for the men

Reactions: Scorpio1971

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I know that it's not an important issue right now, but can we have new clothes and hairstyles in the next updates? It's a nice game but I'm really not a fan of the lack of styles within the NPCs and the recolored clothes aren't helping much.
I would love if there are like more hipster, avant-garde, punk, gothic, vintage, glamorous, hippy, nerdy, jock, slutty etc. type of clothes and hairstyles in the game.
Also, uniforms would be a nice addition to roleplay like a schoolgirl, stripper, waitress, cheerleader and nurse for the women and policeman, fireman, doctor and army soldier for the men
Dude,I also totally agree with yu (y)

Reactions: cura123

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Thnx for the v1.4 update
1)Do I have to copy something to get "incest module" or it's implemented on the game?
2)Could yu plz add more npc's with different looks & uniforms?It gets boring with all the npc's with almost same dresses.
3)Can yu plz add more different type of family members ?exp-aunt,sister in law,grandma ,mom etc.?

I appreciate yur hard work man,thnx again :)

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
I can't wait to try this out myself!
@Vinfamy, I've seen your work for Skyrim and Fallout, awesome that you're making your own game!

Perhaps I'm completely ignorant, or this has been asked before and answered, is it possible to enable modding of the texture files in any way? That would allow texture artists to have a go at it... I guess you probably would have already thought of this though, being a Skyrim/Fallout modder.

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
i have the NC mod active but can't seem to activate any of the nc scenes i am playing new york and male if that maters ?

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thnx for the v1.4 update
1)Do I have to copy something to get "incest module" or it's implemented on the game?
2)Could yu plz add more npc's with different looks & uniforms?It gets boring with all the npc's with almost same dresses.
3)Can yu plz add more different type of family members ?exp-aunt,sister in law,grandma ,mom etc.?

Incest mod is included in the game, but is not activated by default. Go into the mod menu and activate it.
You have to create family members from the contact menu after activating incest. You can click on the relationship to change it.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Hate to say this but not much story, pure sandbox right now
Not just "right now" either - I wouldn't expect that to change. It's a life-sim after all, a set story kinda doesn't fit that :p

Also, I still haven't managed to figure out what the hell the issue I've been having with family members is - it only seems to be on that one character, too. I guess I'll restart and see if anything changes

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Also, is non-sibling incest implemented? I tried in 1.3 for a bit but when spawning family members I could only get brothers and sisters to spawn.
Click where it says "brother" or "sister" - you can cycle through the different relations that way

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you sleep?
How to interact with family members to not have them hate everything you do? (I can invite them over but they hate everything I do.)
How to go to work?
How to do anything at the apartment other than watch youtude?
It is very hard to get back home once you leave, is there some secret to it?

That's all I can do, I can do 1 hour of work at home but it drains you can there is no sleep option to get stats back up.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Incest mod is included in the game, but is not activated by default. Go into the mod menu and activate it.
You have to create family members from the contact menu after activating incest. You can click on the relationship to change it.
I have activated incest mode & moved it upper than other mods.
I invited out my sibling and after date , there is no option for sex ,
she doesn't invite me anywhere .Spent 3 days doing nothing but hanging out in my apartment, and still got no makeout event with my sister

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Can i create a husband or wife right in the beginning? Where do i find people? Do i have a house?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Hello @Vinfamy
she doesn't invite me anywhere .Spent 3 days doing nothing but hanging out in my apartment, and still got no makeout event with my sister,any solution?

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I'd like to request Ottawa as a city if possible!

Also, is non-sibling incest implemented? I tried in 1.3 for a bit but when spawning family members I could only get brothers and sisters to spawn.
Added to request list.
As others have said, click on the brother/sister and you'll get other relationship types

I'll look into it. I'm a coder by trade so 3d modelling is a very time consuming task for me, hence why I've been focusing on everything else.

How about getting married? + getting to Know the parents of Husband/Wife
No marriage implemented yet. That'll be another update, hopefully within a month or two.

Thnx for the v1.4 update

Grandma and mom are already here. As others have said, click on where it says Brother/Sister in the Contacts menu and you'll get other relationship types.

I can't wait to try this out myself!
@Vinfamy, I've seen your work for Skyrim and Fallout, awesome that you're making your own game!

Perhaps I'm completely ignorant, or this has been asked before and answered, is it possible to enable modding of the texture files in any way? That would allow texture artists to have a go at it... I guess you probably would have already thought of this though, being a Skyrim/Fallout modder.
It's already enabled, you can see that in the LifePlay/Content/Heavy/Characters folder, everything are loose uasset files with the original png included. You just need to have Unreal Engine to generate the uasset files from your png / dds files
In general, the game is open source so everything is moddable really. Sure, it's a lot easier to add a scene, action, sex description or whatever because I specifically coded a system to mod these that require no modding experience and no Unreal Engine installed, but with the right skill and tools, you can basically mod anything in the game.

i have the NC mod active but can't seem to activate any of the nc scenes i am playing new york and male if that maters ?
Most NC aggressor events require you to have masochist/ submissive less than -50 and high perversion.
Also a lot of them trigger when you're on a date with someone, or in a nightclub or bar.
Check the LifePlay/Content/Modules/Vin_NonConsensual folder, all the scenes are in there with their conditions - you can open each file easily with Notepad

How do you sleep?
How to interact with family members to not have them hate everything you do? (I can invite them over but they hate everything I do.)
How to go to work?
How to do anything at the apartment other than watch youtude?
It is very hard to get back home once you leave, is there some secret to it?

That's all I can do, I can do 1 hour of work at home but it drains you can there is no sleep option to get stats back up.
Have you actually got yourself an apartment yet? Watching youtube is a 'home' thing, it's a 'you can do this anywhere' thing.
You need to first find a residential unit (it's the only one with green icon), click on it during business hours and arrange a viewing. Then this will be your home, which you can access easily by right clicking on your character portrait.
You also need to get a job first at a office unit (similar to above) before you can work there.
Family members reacting badly to everything might be a bug, I'll look into it for the next version.

Is Group sex planned? Namely MFM and MFF?
Yes, next version will focus on group (which is a huge fetish of mine personally btw, but takes a bit of time because it takes more time to animate)

she doesn't invite me anywhere .Spent 3 days doing nothing but hanging out in my apartment, and still got no makeout event with my sister
Your relative as companion won't have all the same options as any other date, including they won't invite you in out of nowhere to fuck you. Generally, incest in the game requires increasing the incest tension gradually via events, before sex happens. Most incest events also have fairly strict condition. If you just want to see the sex scene, then you can go into LifePlay/Content/Modules/vin_incest for a list of all the lpscenes, then go in game, press the ~# button, and type in the name of the event you want (without the .lpscene), then Enter.

Can i create a husband or wife right in the beginning? Where do i find people? Do i have a house?
No marriage implemented yet. It will be another version, hopefully within a month or two

Daxs

Oct 6, 2017
Does the family member have to live with you or just be invited out for the events to trigger

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Ah Tucson, any chance on a Phoenix? Its big city, but so is New York, Tuscon so remote compared to Phoenix...

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes