sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
The controls doc says # opens an event testing input, but as far as I can tell it doesn't seem to be doing anything

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
The controls doc says # opens an event testing input, but as far as I can tell it doesn't seem to be doing anything
Maybe it's a British vs US keyboard thing. For me the ~# button is immediately to the left of the big Enter/Return
You can also change the keybinding. Which file to edit is mentioned in the same document.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Maybe it's a British vs US keyboard thing. For me the ~# button is immediately to the left of the big Enter/Return
You can also change the keybinding. Which file to edit is mentioned in the same document.
Ah, that'd be it. Looks like that's an extra key we don't even have - # is Shift+3 for us.
Thanks for pointing out the keybinding info, I somehow totally missed that line!

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Incest events could use some serious tweaking, they basically never trigger. Spent 3 days with event frequency at 20 doing nothing but hanging out in my apartment, and still got no events with my sister

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Incest events could use some serious tweaking, they basically never trigger. Spent 3 days with event frequency at 20 doing nothing but hanging out in my apartment, and still got no events with my sister
Make sure you actually have the incest module enabled in Ctrl + M
Also make sure you actually do something at home (just not sleep or nap). Waiting around doing nothing will never trigger any events at all.
Also incest events are more likely if you and your sister has higher perversion and has a good relationship, and most events require you two to be into each other's gender.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Make sure you actually have the incest module enabled in Ctrl + M
Also make sure you actually do something at home (just not sleep or nap). Waiting around doing nothing will never trigger any events at all.
Also incest events are more likely if you and your sister has higher perversion and has a good relationship, and most events require you two to be into each other's gender.
Yeah, it's enabled, and I've been spamming books and TV... we both fit each other's preferences, and I set her relationship with me to 20 to start.

The really weird part is that I'm not even getting the "normal" family events

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
Uploading 1.4 now, full set of links should be available later today.

For those who are impatient but already have v1.3 or v1.2, this the 'Update Only' version for 1.4:
Bro, you should update the changelog while uploading it XD
can't wait to see what's updated man ,
thanks for your effort for the new version man , i wanted to say many thanks ! more than words!
still the best game and keep it up man!

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

LifePlay v1.4 Released!
- 10 new MF aggressive animations
- New optional module with 40 scenes for non-consensual/ rape content
- You can now buy a car at a car dealership
- With the incest module on, you can now impregnate a family member
- You can now invite a family member out
- 2 new setting options: no action cooldown & auto-pause after each action

Download (64-bit):
-

Download (32-bit):
-

Update Only (for those already with v1.2 or v1.3):
(64-bit) - (64-bit)
(32-bit) - (32-bit)​

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Awesome, thank you Vinfamy.

Any luck on changes to graphics options in the future for Windowed Mode?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Awesome, thank you Vinfamy.

Any luck on changes to graphics options in the future for Windowed Mode?
I tried to implement Windowed Mode back in v1.1 actually but it didn't work after compiling the game. Will try again in the next version.

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I like the concept of the game, but I can't stand to look at the character models. The textures used are terrible! Sorry, I've been spoiled by games like Skyrim and Fallout 4 with good 3d models and textures.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Time to give this one a try.

Looking for another great story game to play and I hope this one has a great story.

hh103

Nov 12, 2016
I'd like to request Ottawa as a city if possible!

Also, is non-sibling incest implemented? I tried in 1.3 for a bit but when spawning family members I could only get brothers and sisters to spawn.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes