Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Does the family member have to live with you or just be invited out for the events to trigger
About 70% of the family-related events are with family who lives with you. The rest will tell the story of them visiting you/ you visiting them etc.

Ah Tucson, any chance on a Phoenix? Its big city, but so is New York, Tuscon so remote compared to Phoenix...
Added to request list.
Tucson is there simply because it was requested and it was the first request from Arizona so I went for it. I simply try to cast as wide a net as possible with the maps, that's all. In normal cases, if two cities are requested from the same state / small country, I would go for the bigger one first then move the small one to the waiting list for future batches.

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
How about the age option and heigth/weigth mean like baby/children can we change the age from o-100???

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
is there anyone started to mod the game yet? graphics mod and clothing or stuff? anyone sharing it yet?
sorry if there is already , i couldnt find any yet though.
or if anyone already modded themself please share to us =D

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
is there anyone started to mod the game yet? graphics mod and clothing or stuff? anyone sharing it yet?
sorry if there is already , i couldnt find any yet though.
or if anyone already modded themself please share to us =D
I doubt there will be any major mods for the next few months at least. It takes a bit of time to build up a modding scene, and some will avoid taking the effort to make a major mod until the game is 100% completed. The modding capacity is there for the game's long-term future really.
But I do know there are a few people on LoversLab already looking into working on some stuffs.

Reactions: clementchoy

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
What is this ~# button you were talking about? I can't figure it out on my keyboard, lol.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Added to request list.
As others have said, click on the brother/sister and you'll get other relationship types

I'll look into it. I'm a coder by trade so 3d modelling is a very time consuming task for me, hence why I've been focusing on everything else.

No marriage implemented yet. That'll be another update, hopefully within a month or two.

Grandma and mom are already here. As others have said, click on where it says Brother/Sister in the Contacts menu and you'll get other relationship types.

It's already enabled, you can see that in the LifePlay/Content/Heavy/Characters folder, everything are loose uasset files with the original png included. You just need to have Unreal Engine to generate the uasset files from your png / dds files
In general, the game is open source so everything is moddable really. Sure, it's a lot easier to add a scene, action, sex description or whatever because I specifically coded a system to mod these that require no modding experience and no Unreal Engine installed, but with the right skill and tools, you can basically mod anything in the game.

Most NC aggressor events require you to have masochist/ submissive less than -50 and high perversion.
Also a lot of them trigger when you're on a date with someone, or in a nightclub or bar.
Check the LifePlay/Content/Modules/Vin_NonConsensual folder, all the scenes are in there with their conditions - you can open each file easily with Notepad

Have you actually got yourself an apartment yet? Watching youtube is a 'home' thing, it's a 'you can do this anywhere' thing.
You need to first find a residential unit (it's the only one with green icon), click on it during business hours and arrange a viewing. Then this will be your home, which you can access easily by right clicking on your character portrait.
You also need to get a job first at a office unit (similar to above) before you can work there.
Family members reacting badly to everything might be a bug, I'll look into it for the next version.

Yes, next version will focus on group (which is a huge fetish of mine personally btw, but takes a bit of time because it takes more time to animate)

Your relative as companion won't have all the same options as any other date, including they won't invite you in out of nowhere to fuck you. Generally, incest in the game requires increasing the incest tension gradually via events, before sex happens. Most incest events also have fairly strict condition. If you just want to see the sex scene, then you can go into LifePlay/Content/Modules/vin_incest for a list of all the lpscenes, then go in game, press the ~# button, and type in the name of the event you want (without the .lpscene), then Enter.

No marriage implemented yet. It will be another version, hopefully within a month or two
I typed "~#" in game to view the incest scenes but nothing happens :(

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
How do you sleep?
How to interact with family members to not have them hate everything you do? (I can invite them over but they hate everything I do.)
How to go to work?
How to do anything at the apartment other than watch youtude?
It is very hard to get back home once you leave, is there some secret to it?

That's all I can do, I can do 1 hour of work at home but it drains you can there is no sleep option to get stats back up.
sleep: if u buy a house and click on it a menu wil come and u will see all the activities u can do.
Work. I think u can work in a cafe, there are a few jobs.
Home: after buying a house, at the bottom right corner where u can see ur character. U will see that home is written there also on the map.
maybe u havent bought a house yet

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
What is this ~# button you were talking about? I can't figure it out on my keyboard, lol.
It should be the button immediately to the left of your big Return/Enter button. There are variances in keyboards between countries apparently. Alternatively try the one immediately to the left of your 1 (below Esc)

You should be able to also change this keybinding in {GameFolder}\LifePlay\Config\DefaultInput.ini

I typed "~#" in game to view the incest scenes but nothing happens :(
What do you mean by 'nothing happens'? Does the type box even show up?

Reactions: Dnds

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
This game has lots of potential. thx for making it
what is the heavy version ? on the github

Anyone have any char preset to share ?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
It should be the button immediately to the left of your big Return/Enter button. There are variances in keyboards between countries apparently. Alternatively try the one immediately to the left of your 1 (below Esc)

You should be able to also change this keybinding in {GameFolder}\LifePlay\Config\DefaultInput.ini

No, type box doesn't show up
:(

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a guide on this game ? I mean like for buying apartment and raising stats and like this ?
I figured out how to do knowledge and like this and got a job at an office but looks like im only able to stay in hotels ?
Kind of rough to figure things out in this game, just get put straight into a huge map and have to figure out everything for yourself.
Like whats the point of contacting someone and asking for date ? it seems they hate to do everything except take photos and videos and like this.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a guide on this game ? I mean like for buying apartment and raising stats and like this ?
I figured out how to do knowledge and like this and got a job at an office but looks like im only able to stay in hotels ?
Kind of rough to figure things out in this game, just get put straight into a huge map and have to figure out everything for yourself.
Like whats the point of contacting someone and asking for date ? it seems they hate to do everything except take photos and videos and like this.
First you must view the apartment then try to reduce the price then pay for it and now its your home (it says home on it as is very close to your starting point), as for stats I still have not figured it out yet but I do believe you must go to the gym for fitness and the library for knowledge.
Same thing for a job you my view it first then apply for the job.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmhm weird...

not to mention that i got only fuggly womens ( wich make me the most unlucky men in paris lol ) , but i activated the option for the game to not counter my preference ( aka not be flirt by men as i choose "interrested by womens".. ) still, theg ame give me 4 mens for 2 womens every time :/

very weird..

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Works now with AMD RADEON 5700 1gb. Thanks for the fix. Now, what I miss is smoother skin and the customisation is kinda weird. A simpler one, you know like upper arms, lower arms, butt etc would be easier. Not bad tho, still good. Let's see, what can we do now in this game...

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Exotic dancers, yay or nay? I see bars and clubs, but no adult clubs, per se. Any chance of those being added down the line and/or the ability to (t)work that stripper pole for great justice?

Brucewills

Jan 12, 2017
increases the frequency of the scene to 20, and spent a lot of time in the house but no incest scene playing

and how do i use ~# that to jump to scene,
i press both of that but nothing came out?

Reactions: Scorpio1971

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Exotic dancers, yay or nay? I see bars and clubs, but no adult clubs, per se. Any chance of those being added down the line and/or the ability to (t)work that stripper pole for great justice?
Definitely down the line. It probably would be a whole update dedicated to player's sex work (stripper, prostitution, webcam model, etc)

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Thank you for the tip, I changed the key to something simple and its now working.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes