leproso0413

May 26, 2017
added to the request list.

Most of the texts are in the scenes, which are all available in full source in LifePlay/Content/Modules folder
Thank you because it would be great if this map of my hometown Rosario, and the translation, in lifeplay / content / modules, I will be able to translate it and paste it back later?

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Thank you because it would be great if this map of my hometown Rosario, and the translation, in lifeplay / content / modules, I will be able to translate it and paste it back later?
Of course, once you translated it, you can distribute it anyway you like.
It's an open source game. I'm cool with ppl doing whatever they want with the game and its sources.

are u going to add cars cos theres a car dealership but we cant buy a car
Yes. Easy enough so will do in the next version.

When next is update?
I aim to release a new update every 2-3 weeks

Reactions: NoobLORD

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
also have a few ideas. Can u add school system or university where u can learn and become a banker, lawyer like more job offers not only working in supernarkets Or become a president if that can

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
also have a few ideas. Can u add school system or university where u can learn and become a banker, lawyer like more job offers not only working in supernarkets Or become a president if that can
I'll implement education / student life eventually, but that takes a lot of work so just not a priority right now.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I'm also not seeing an option to sleep, nap, watch TV at home - the options simply don't show up. I'm limited to:

Contacts
Change clothes
Take birth control
Browse the web
Social media
Mod
Video game
Forum
Upload pic/vid
Youtube

Enjoying the game so far!
That's not your home. That's the action menu for things that you can do anywhere not specific to locations, which can be brought up by right clicking anywhere on the map.
To access your home you have to left click on the 'HOME' on the map, or alternatives, right click on the character portrait and click on HOME
Assuming you actually have a home, you'll need to find a residential unit and 'arrange a viewing' first. Your character always starts the game homeless and jobless.

Malen

Aug 12, 2017
Good game, enjoy it greatly. But I have three things to cry about:
- My character's exes are constantly showing up with their new girls/guys. And I do no care about them. They left the character (because of my cheating, how do they always find out with Sneak 100, I have no idea), and I could dealt with it for a while, but after a while I just do not care. There really should be an option to stop these happening with the "I cry" and the "Ignore", like "I have moved on... Really".
- The other thing, I accidentaly spawned my relatives, but found no way to reduce their numbers. Could you implement a "Remove this relative" function? I feel cramped by the enormous family.
- Is there a way to display the water? I play in London, on the banks of the Thames, and it kinda bothers that there is no blue blob anywhere.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Good game, enjoy it greatly. But I have three things to cry about:
- My character's exes are constantly showing up with their new girls/guys. And I do no care about them. They left the character (because of my cheating, how do they always find out with Sneak 100, I have no idea), and I could dealt with it for a while, but after a while I just do not care. There really should be an option to stop these happening with the "I cry" and the "Ignore", like "I have moved on... Really".
- The other thing, I accidentaly spawned my relatives, but found no way to reduce their numbers. Could you implement a "Remove this relative" function? I feel cramped by the enormous family.
- Is there a way to display the water? I play in London, on the banks of the Thames, and it kinda bothers that there is no blue blob anywhere.
- You can disable the ex events by deleting the LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes\dating\ex folder, then Ctrl M > Confirm to reload the modules
- Removing generated NPCs and relatives is slightly complicated coding-wise but I'll look into it.
- I tried to have water as blue, but unfortunately being from OpenSTREETMap, the data isn't good enough when it comes to rivers and lakes etc, so it would just end up an absolute mess (I tried it with London, only 1/3 of the Thames are recognized as water, while half of the City is covered in flood for some reason). If this is Google Maps data, then it would be no problem, but I don't have that luxury unfortunately.

Pilop

Jun 9, 2017
Hey @Vinfamy ! First of all I would like to say that your game is a very nice one, I totally love what you have made. It's a great idea of gameplay.

I only have one question cause I have a bug when I have a dialogue with the MC's sister which can lead to a incest scene I think. That's when i ask her to stay the night and then I can choose "feel her up", there the scene end and nothing happened like no dialogue and I came back to the last activity I was doing.

Thank you for your reply :)

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hey @Vinfamy ! First of all I would like to say that your game is a very nice one, I totally love what you have made. It's a great idea of gameplay.

I only have one question cause I have a bug when I have a dialogue with the MC's sister which can lead to a incest scene I think. That's when i ask her to stay the night and then I can choose "feel her up", there the scene end and nothing happened like no dialogue and I came back to the last activity I was doing.

Thank you for your reply :)
Thank you :)
After 'feel her up' there's a conditional check. Nothing will happen unless the incest tension is high or your sister is a pervert. You can check the script of each scene in the Modules folder.

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
how can i use the :
#:
- Open a input textbox that allows you to enter the ID of a scene to force-test it without meeting all the conditions

and thank you for the game <3 <3

momsboy22

Aug 8, 2017
How do you know wether or not your actually in your house?

Cause I can activate things in the menu (do laundry etc) but my relatives wont show up anymore

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Few things I noticed.. I had a glitch where family didnt seem to show up.. i ended up having to start new and make sure i had a home before i started to add family.. and that seemed to work. Not sure if you change homes if it breaks again or not, didnt try it.

As for the # key ... just change it in the config file. I found the Defaultinput.ini.. changed the # key to Y and in the same line has Ctrl=False, changed that to True, and so then had Ctrl+Y as they key and could trigger events that way.

Also.. it seems once its finally progresses to that point, you cant get family members pregnant from the preg mod included. Other females were, just not family ones.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes