Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
How the hell do I access favorites?
Simply right click on the character portrait

is there a way to change the keybindings?
{GameFolder}\LifePlay\Config\DefaultInput.ini
TBH I haven't tried myself, but changing the keys in that file should work.

family members don´t trigger in any scenes also no way to contact them ,plus it seems like having them live with you or not ,does not affect anything
Make sure:
- You have the Incest module enabled (if you want incest, innocent family interactions are already in the base module)
- You have added a few family members
- You spend plenty of time at your home doing things aside from sleeping and napping - this is where most of the events involving live-in family members trigger

You can also increase the 'Scene Frequency' in the Esc > Settings menu.

I am thoroughly stoked to see six of my ten suggestions have become downloadable maps! :closedeyesmile: I'm currently lazing in Fisherman's Wharf where I used to waiter at Alviso's and perform in the Dickens Fair. I can't wait to shoot the tube off the beach in Honolulu with a neighbor's coffee table (I hope I can return it before she he beach in Honolulu with a neighbor's coffee table (I hope I can return it before she notices). :cool:

The more I think of it, the more I believe the idea of a special Tokyo version with custom scenarios that allow you to work, attend, and play at all the 2020 Summer Olympic venues would be truly awesome.
It's my main concept of why playing with real cities would be awesome for the game really: so that you can go to the same places you've been to real life.
City-specific scenes aren't a thing yet, but it's very technically feasible. It's just that it's early in the game development, I want to make sure I prioritize things that will affect all players first and complete the sandbox experience before moving on to things that will affect only a subset of players using specific maps, specific character builds etc.

I got error when running...

The UE4-LifePlay Game has crashed and will close

LowLevelFatalError
[File:D:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.18+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runti
me\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 233]
Result failed
at
D:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.18 + Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\
Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Viewport.cpp:289
with error 8876017C
ny help?
If you're using the 64 bit version, try the 32 bit version. Someone else reported that their 64-bit PC only plays the 32-version of the game, bizarrely enough

be good if there was a all in 1 map pack instead of all single downloads

Select Download as Zip. Then extract the zip, then select all of the 7z's and extract

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I swear I didn't even notice the 69 until after I uploaded the update. Funnily enough, the 69 scenes are actually completely innocent, non-sexual family interactions :) yet the 61 are all sort of debauchery :)

Someone posted this in the thread earlier:
"My solution to get it to play on the correct monitor was to hit Win+P, "Computer Only", start the game, then Win+P again to Extend. Not the most elegant way, but it works, and the game runs as borderless windowed, so you can use the second monitor without the game minimizing."

1. I will look into polyamorous and open relationships at some point.
2. what do you mean by 'render the animation scenes'?
3. No, at least not yet. Family members are treated completely different from other NPCs in the game (as they should be I think). For now, you can't block a family member, although if you have a negative relationship with them and don't live with them, they will hardly ever show up in an event.
What I mean by "render the animation scenes" is that,the animations are a bit blurry to me :(

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
i have a problem i cant seem to have any option to either sleep, nap or even watch the tv in my own house
Are these options greyed out? Or do they not appear at all.
Try accessing your home from the Favorites menu (right click on character portrait)

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
hmm is it anny pregnacy in the family meaning like mother and sister and aunt , granny ect...... i am playing as male????

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
hmm is it anny pregnacy in the family meaning like mother and sister and aunt , granny ect...... i am playing as male????
Family members cannot be impregnated for now. They're treated very differently from normal NPCs.

Jspam243521

Aug 3, 2017
When i try to start the game, the loading screen comes up for 5 minutes and then goes black, after that it is not responding.

I am now downloading the 32 bit, hope that works =)

Also it says Hair_Short_M-uexp file is corrupt

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
In these game you can't even impregnat hundreds of womyn to make children army and takeover a small south USA nation and start there a new life as there el duche LUL 0/10
I have whole Sims 4 populated with offspring lol!

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
well... that's a big disappointment
It's not hard at all to implement. I'll see if I can fit it in in the next version.
Writing-wise, I just didn't want to treat pregnancy with a family member as if you're impregnating any other NPC - impregnating your mom would be a hell lot more drama than impregnating your gf and the writing should reflect that.

mod70

Jul 7, 2017
It's not hard at all to implement. I'll see if I can fit it in in the next version.
Writing-wise, I just didn't want to treat pregnancy with a family member as if you're impregnating any other NPC - impregnating your mom would be a hell lot more drama than impregnating your gf and the writing should reflect that.
Makes sense regarding the writing. Thanks for your work.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Are we going to be able to contact and hang out with our relatives eventually? Seems kind of weird that you can't call your own family members.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Are we going to be able to contact and hang out with our relatives eventually? Seems kind of weird that you can't call your own family members.
Yes, eventually. Similar reason to pregnancy why it's not in there yet really, I don't want all the same casual hookup scenes to trigger while hanging out with your relative like when you're hanging out with any other companion, unless that family member is already your incest lover.

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
Why can you only have one incest lover at the time when somebody wants all of them in one time like a threesome or a orgy, gangbang???? Same thing whit the casual lover or npc?????

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Why can you only have one incest lover at the time when somebody wants all of them in one time like a threesome or a orgy, gangbang???? Same thing whit the casual lover or npc?????
Simply because I haven't got around to making threesome and orgy animations yet. It's only the third update of the game. Making animations is a time-consuming process.
Group sex is one of my personal fetishes so rest assured, it will come eventually.

Reactions: achmeed

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
View attachment 103348
Overview:

LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in 62 (and counting) real world cities with real world buildings. The game has extensive character customizations and non-grindy gameplay and includes a range of life situations (341 scenes and counting) where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes allow player control without forcing it, enhanced by well-written erotica.
Although this is only the fourth release, the game has actually been under development since the end of 2017, you can easily get a few hours of gameplay, especially if you try out different character builds in different maps. All game versions and their sources will be released to the public immediately. It's also very moddable, just check the Docs folder for information.

Updated: 26 May 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download (64-bit):
-

Download (32-bit):
-

Update Only (for those already with v1.2):
(64-bit) - (64-bit)
(32-bit) - (32-bit)

Optional Map Downloads:

Can you make a map of the city of Rosario? it is in Argentina, Santa Fe

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
View attachment 103348
Overview:

LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in 62 (and counting) real world cities with real world buildings. The game has extensive character customizations and non-grindy gameplay and includes a range of life situations (341 scenes and counting) where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes allow player control without forcing it, enhanced by well-written erotica.
Although this is only the fourth release, the game has actually been under development since the end of 2017, you can easily get a few hours of gameplay, especially if you try out different character builds in different maps. All game versions and their sources will be released to the public immediately. It's also very moddable, just check the Docs folder for information.

Updated: 26 May 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download (64-bit):
-

Download (32-bit):
-

Update Only (for those already with v1.2):
(64-bit) - (64-bit)
(32-bit) - (32-bit)

Optional Map Downloads:

Is there any way to translate the game into Spanish?

Reactions: eka320i
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes