clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
Vinfamy , i like your game and your game concept, i have a decent PC and can play with most of the game in ultra settings but the games run like laggy when i hover the map.
secondly , i would like to ask if there is a pack to downloda to update 1.1 => 1.2 instead of redownload the whole game everytime?
appreciated your effort on the game it is a really nice game.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Loli characters? I am asking for a friend.
No underage sexual content will ever be made by me. I'm not into it myself and I'm living in the UK with very strict laws on this.
Having said that, the game is open-source and is easily moddable. And speaking from my experience in the modding community, I understand that when there's need there will be supply whether the original author objects to such content or not ... Therefore, I have included a statement in every copy of the game that "I do not endorse and am not responsible for any mods made by a third party that might be illegal in their jurisdiction, including but not limited to sexual despiction of minors."
This is to cover my ass. As a modder, I perhaps was over-zealous once in the past against these kinds of stuffs. So this time, I will try to avoid any potential drama and try my best not to judge anyone (I understand fantasies and reality are different), but that's my position.

Vinfamy , i like your game and your game concept, i have a decent PC and can play with most of the game in ultra settings but the games run like laggy when i hover the map.
secondly , i would like to ask if there is a pack to downloda to update 1.1 => 1.2 instead of redownload the whole game everytime?
appreciated your effort on the game it is a really nice game.
The lags when you hover the map with your mouse are normal as every time your mouse moves, the game will try to look up the position in a database of hundred of thousands of entries. It helps to not abuse the 'Randomize Unknown Buildings' too much.
I've been looking into ways to have update patches rather than forcing people to download 1.1 GB every time, but so far have not found any solutions when there are new features that I need to add to the game's engine code (both updates so far are like that). However, perhaps in the future, there might be updates that are ''new scenes only', which can be distributed easily as update patches of a few MBs or so.
Moving the camera with your arrow keys while keeping your mouse still is a way to pick up buildings that put less stress on your CPU also.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
how the character gets pregnant in game? Randomly ?
First the pregnancy module must be on. Ctrl + M to check this.
The player's fertility stat (0 - 100) is the % base chance of the player impregnating / getting impregnated when the sex scene ends with a creampie (final position before "CUMMING!" must be a vaginal penetration animation). This chance is reduced to minimal if you're using a condom or taking the pill.
You won't know about the pregnancy right away - but via an event 2-3 months later (by default, you can reduce this with the Pregnancy Duration setting option)

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Is there anyway to change controls? my middle mouse button does not work so if possible I would like to bind camera rotate to something else.
Sorry, only saw this just now
You should be able to modify the Controls to your taste by editing {GameFolder}\LifePlay\Config\DefaultInput.ini

AlistairV

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This game is absolutely incredible. I can't even begin to describe what a gem we have here. Give this project a few more updates and I can honestly see it climbing up to be something huge and long lasting.

Honestly, 10/10

Reactions: Vinfamy

ogre934

Apr 29, 2017
I encountered a bug where flirting with your boss and asking for their number won't add them to your contacts list. This specifically happens when its your very first interview after loading a save or starting a new game.

A workaround is to fail the first interview (fail as in your application was successful, but you didn't get the job), and then your next interview flirting and asking number will add your boss to contacts list. Simply failing the application process doesn't work. Must specifically fail the first interview

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
The lags when you hover the map with your mouse are normal as every time your mouse moves, the game will try to look up the position in a database of hundred of thousands of entries. It helps to not abuse the 'Randomize Unknown Buildings' too much.
I've been looking into ways to have update patches rather than forcing people to download 1.1 GB every time, but so far have not found any solutions when there are new features that I need to add to the game's engine code (both updates so far are like that). However, perhaps in the future, there might be updates that are ''new scenes only', which can be distributed easily as update patches of a few MBs or so.
Moving the camera with your arrow keys while keeping your mouse still is a way to pick up buildings that put less stress on your CPU also.
Thanks man , appreciated your replay, i would like to give an suggestion but i myself doesnt know how github works, most of the games and maybe your engine can work this way : - when there is update , there is gonna be change of file , instead of redownload or the whole thing , i guess github have the choice of update which file with a date on them?

so, from there you can select which file is to update the engine and replace your exe file as well others updated file, old files can be used are to be remain and users doesn't need to download the 1.1GB over and over again. (sorry for my bad english , as i am asian)

Reactions: Vinfamy

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
idk if this was answered but how do you quit a job?
Good point. I'll add an option to quit your current job in the next version.
However, you can already simply apply to another job (there's a timeout of 6 months from your first day at your current job), if successful, you will move jobs.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
1)I don't know if it's repeated or not but how I reduce the Pregnancy Duration ?
2)Would you plz add some sound on the sex scenes?it's really annoying without sound :(

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
1)I don't know if it's repeated or not but how I reduce the Pregnancy Duration ?
2)Would you plz add some sound on the sex scenes?it's really annoying without sound :(
1. it's in Esc > Settings , one of the last options
2. I will add sound eventually, just not a priority for now

NoobLORD

Jun 18, 2017
Vinfamy is ther or will there be a option to have ur partner move in with your player instead of you moving in with them at all ?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy is ther or will there be a option to have ur partner move in with your player instead of you moving in with them at all ?
Shouldn't be hard to implement so I can add that option. Should be within the next 3 updates. Remind me again if I forgot.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes