Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
well if it like that it will be better if the dev separate them because i fucking hate Netorare but i really love Netori
The optional module is Netorare. I haven't worked on any Netori yet. Will be separate module at some point.
As a general rule of thumb, each fetish will have their own optional module. I already went through the pain to implement a modular architecture for the game - might as well use it :)

@Reever46 Press C while having sex

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
How do you get pregnancy Mod to work? I clicked the check box option for it and tried moving it to the top after other events happened. Is there a specific thing you have to do to trigger it?
Ctrl + T : Make sure that your fertility isn't zero. You can also set it to 100 to make sure you always impregnate / get impregnated

Man, I expected my laptop to handle this better than it does... sadly I get a max of like 20 FPS just in character creation, and switching cities grinds everything to a halt, seemingly permanently.

On the upside, I'll have a new PC built in about a month that should run it flawlessly - by which point STL should be in, so I guess it works out :p
Esc > Settings > Reduce Post Process Quality should give you a large performance boost. The Post Processes aren't that crucial either.
Also, make sure that in Nvidia Control Panel / your graphic card equivalent, you specify the game to use the dedicated graphic card and not the much weaker integrated one that some laptops have.

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
I think it's both. If i'm guessing it right, it enables cheating for everyone.

Maybe i didn't pay enough attention, but i remember that when i played without the module active, i couldn't have sex with NPCs already in a relationship (with other NPCs), they always said no when i made a move.
Unfortunately, i didn't care enough to find out how the NTR works and if you can find your partner cheating on you or it's done in the background.
Hi! How did you know they were in a relationship? Is it written somewhere?

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Esc > Settings > Reduce Post Process Quality should give you a large performance boost. The Post Processes aren't that crucial either.
Also, make sure that in Nvidia Control Panel / your graphic card equivalent, you specify the game to use the dedicated graphic card and not the much weaker integrated one that some laptops have.
Yeah, that's with PP, AA and shadow quality at minimum, heh :p
Don't think I have the level of control to manually specify that, I'm using an ancient version of Catalyst - this laptop's 8 years old

randombear

Apr 25, 2018
@Vinfamy Am i missing something?
I can't trigger any pregnant scene :( I've been trying all day and it seems like my character is sterile XD
i checked the "Pregnant Mod", fertility = 100, and nothing happens :(
i even tryed messing around with the pregnant mod and forcing "player_discovers_pregnacy" scene and doesnt seem to work neither :c
which is the part of the code that really makes her to be pregnant or how can i trigger this scene?

btw, im loving your game so much XD

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
@Vinfamy Am i missing something?
I can't trigger any pregnant scene :( I've been trying all day and it seems like my character is sterile XD
i checked the "Pregnant Mod", fertility = 100, and nothing happens :(
i even tryed messing around with the pregnant mod and forcing "player_discovers_pregnacy" scene and doesnt seem to work neither :c
which is the part of the code that really makes her to be pregnant or how can i trigger this scene?

btw, im loving your game so much XD
Your player will only discover the pregnancy after 2 - 3 months.
Also Esc > Settings > reduce the Pregnancy Duration Multiplier (1.0 will mean the pregnancy will actually take 280 days in game, so if you want to test it quickly, set it to 0.01 or something like that)
Oh and you need to have the intercourse that leads to pregnancy after you enable the pregnancy mod. Also, your male partner needs to come inside (i.e. the final animation before he cums must be a vaginal penetration animation).
Obviously, don't use condoms or the pill.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Wll, played this game for 16 hours. Its pretty good, but it misses some sexual content on jobs, like prostitution job, stripper or something like that

troula

Aug 25, 2017
Do these lags only occur when you're taking an action (i.e. there's a progress bar on top of your character portrait)?
- If Yes: This is because the game is checking scene conditions while you're taking an action. This should be solved within a few upcoming versions - I just need to implement multi-threading.
- If lags happen all the time: Esc > Settings > Reduce Post Process Quality. You can also increase Camera Speed. Also be careful not to overuse the 'Randomize Unknown Buildings'. You can also zoom the map in with the mouse scroll so that there aren't so many markers on the screen at the same time.
Thank you, changing the angle of the map worked for me. Theres still a bit of lag when i'm taking actions, but i can live with that.

You made the "skeleton" for a great game btw, I'm looking forward to your next updates, I may even write a couple of events down the road.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Wll, played this game for 16 hours. Its pretty good, but it misses some sexual content on jobs, like prostitution job, stripper or something like that
It's good to hear that you managed to get so many hours of gameplay out of it already, but note that the game isn't complete by any means - this is only the second update :) (or 5 / 6 months of part-time development progress by one person) . The content you suggested will be in there eventually.

Thank you, changing the angle of the map worked for me. Theres still a bit of lag when i'm taking actions, but i can live with that.

You made the "skeleton" for a great game btw, I'm looking forward to your next updates, I may even write a couple of events down the road.
Glad to hear you managed to reduce the lags for now. I'll try to look into multi-threading soon (it's quite complicated as UE4 somehow doesn't have it built-in), which for sure will eliminate the lags while taking action.
Being a bit of a 'skeleton' is part of the game's concept really: I will personally keep working on 'official' scenes, but I can only be good at writing about things from my own life experiences or about kinks I'm into - modders writing 'unofficial' scenes will be crucial to cater for the huge range of different life perspectives and fetishes out there. Obviously, it will take months or even years to build a strong modding community for the game, but in the end, it will hopefully all be worth it. :)
There's a 'Docs' folder on Github (and in your game folder) that should help you get started, whenever you get some spare time for it.

Reactions: troula

randombear

Apr 25, 2018
Your player will only discover the pregnancy after 2 - 3 months.
Also Esc > Settings > reduce the Pregnancy Duration Multiplier (1.0 will mean the pregnancy will actually take 280 days in game, so if you want to test it quickly, set it to 0.01 or something like that)
Oh and you need to have the intercourse that leads to pregnancy after you enable the pregnancy mod. Also, your male partner needs to come inside (i.e. the final animation before he cums must be a vaginal penetration animation).
Obviously, don't use condoms or the pill.
oohh i thought that by setting it to 3 it will be faster XD thanks
i have another question, how does the "if " funtion works? I 've been trying to make some basic mods (adding actions, made an item called "serum" which is the opposite to the pill ( fertility = 100), and adding some scenes) i tryed making a scene using an "if" like this:
actor::"actor script"
0::"help him"
1::"im busy now"

if 0
Player::"dont worry"
else
actor::"ok maybe some other time
endif
but when I try the scene it doesnt matter what choice is made it always print "dont worry" and then "ok maybe some other time " and idk what im doing wrong =.=

randombear

Apr 25, 2018
prostitution is on my "Mods to do " list XD I'm only waiting for a "speed up" or "skip" function to sex scenes.
until then, learning how to mod like a pro is my priority :B

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
actor::"actor script"
0::"help him"
1::"im busy now"

if 0
Player::"dont worry"
else
actor::"ok maybe some other time
endif
That looks fine to me, just make sure you have proper indentations and there's a " after 'other time'. Also, sometimes if the If has no indentation before it, it wouldn't work properly, so I tend to indent the whole second part of the lpscene like this - looks neater anyway:

WHAT: ...
WHERE: ...
WHEN: ...
WHO: ...
OTHER: ...

Actor:: "Hello!"
0:: "Help him"
1:: "I'm busy now"

If 0
Player:: "Don't worry"​
Else
Actor:: "OK"​
Endif​

randombear

Apr 25, 2018
That looks fine to me, just make sure you have proper indentations and there's a " after 'other time'. Also, sometimes if the If has no indentation before it, it wouldn't work properly, so I tend to indent the whole second part of the lpscene like this - looks neater anyway:

WHAT: ...
WHERE: ...
WHEN: ...
WHO: ...
OTHER: ...

Actor:: "Hello!"
0:: "Help him"
1:: "I'm busy now"

If 0
Player:: "Don't worry"​
Else
Actor:: "OK"​
Endif​
i forgot the identations in my last post, the identations are with tab or 4 spaces?
and... i think i broke the game D: Downloaded the latest CentralLondon umap and uasset pasted them in Content/Scenes/ and now it says "/Game/Scene/CentralLondon not found. Quitting" I tryed replacing the files for the old ones and i still get the same message

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
i forgot the identations in my last post, the identations are with tab or 4 spaces?
and... i think i broke the game D: Downloaded the latest CentralLondon umap and uasset pasted them in Content/Scenes/ and now it says "/Game/Scene/CentralLondon not found. Quitting" I tryed replacing the files for the old ones and i still get the same message
The Content/Scenes folder should never be touched.
The optional maps in the OP is meant to go inside Content/Heavy/StreetMap
Attached are the actual original Scenes folders (they're much lighter than the maps) for 32 and 64 bit
I use four spaces (I use that feature in Notepad++ that automatically turns all tabs into four spaces) but tab should be fine

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Progress Update for v1.2:
30 new maps have been done (all from requests here and on LoversLab) and will be released next weekend along with v1.2:
  1. Tucson
  2. Helsinki
  3. Detroit
  4. Las Vegas
  5. Bangkok
  6. Beijing
  7. Pittsburgh
  8. Bucharest
  9. Prague
  10. Mykolaiv
  11. Dublin
  12. SanFrancisco
  13. Havana
  14. Athens
  15. Honolulu
  16. SanJuan
  17. Warsaw
  18. Birmingham
  19. Seoul
  20. Cincinnati
  21. Indianapolis
  22. Bern
  23. Philadelphia
  24. NewOrleans
  25. St Louis
  26. Nashville
  27. Atlanta
  28. Orlando
  29. Dubai
  30. Kuala Lumpur
Any maps requested but didn't quite make this batch have been carried over to the request list for Batch 2.
Keep your requests coming! Maps, features, scenes, you name it! :)

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
Progress Update for v1.2:
30 new maps have been done (all from requests here and on LoversLab) and will be released next weekend along with v1.2:
  1. Tucson
  2. Helsinki
  3. Detroit
  4. Las Vegas
  5. Bangkok
  6. Beijing
  7. Pittsburgh
  8. Bucharest
  9. Prague
  10. Mykolaiv
  11. Dublin
  12. SanFrancisco
  13. Havana
  14. Athens
  15. Honolulu
  16. SanJuan
  17. Warsaw
  18. Birmingham
  19. Seoul
  20. Cincinnati
  21. Indianapolis
  22. Bern
  23. Philadelphia
  24. NewOrleans
  25. St Louis
  26. Nashville
  27. Atlanta
  28. Orlando
  29. Dubai
  30. Kuala Lumpur
Any maps requested but didn't quite make this batch have been carried over to the request list for Batch 2.
Keep your requests coming! Maps, features, scenes, you name it! :)
Hi there! That's a cool list. What are your plans for 1.2 (besides the new maps)?

Regarding new features, how about adding a relationship status for all the characters (married, single, dating)? The possibility to break up with a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Also, final question, I've read some of the documents you've posted on github, and I was wondering how to add new events? Should I just create new files in Vin_base\Scenes?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hi there! That's a cool list. What are your plans for 1.2 (besides the new maps)?

Regarding new features, how about adding a relationship status for all the characters (married, single, dating)? The possibility to break up with a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Also, final question, I've read some of the documents you've posted on github, and I was wondering how to add new events? Should I just create new files in Vin_base\Scenes?
You can already break up with your bf/ girlfriend after a date and you invite him/ her inside. But I can add a button in the Contacts menu I suppose.
Yes, you can create a new lpscene file in Vin_Base\Scenes - that would work, but it's recommended to make a new module (i.e. a new subfolder inside Modules, along with a lpmod file inside that subfolder) before adding lpscene files in it.
You can look at to see what I've done so far for 1.2

Reactions: yep10

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
So, after some playtime it's time for a review and stuff. :happyblush

All in all I like that game and I will keep playing it, I am also looking forward to every new update. :FeelsGoodMan:

Nevertheless there were some things I want to say:
- me playing male, Holly is girlfriend, she introduced me to another Holly, looked the same as her. Well... okay, guess she has a twin with the same name. I guess it was just a coincidence, but still funny somehow (or really similiar at least).
*idea* If I ever get twins IRL, I'll give them the same name. :tf:
- I read somewhere in this thread there is a POV option... where? I still can't find it. :FeelsBadMan:
- releasing so many maps is just nice and awesome for the community. Wanted to point that out. Thanks. :FeelsGoodMan:
- the controls are kinda.. meeeeeh, I remember when I first downloaded the 32bit version there was a doc with some controls listet. Was nice, in the 64 bit version I didn't saw that. Well, I took the one from the 32bit but still. Well, maybe there is one now. Didn't download it twice. :eek:penedeyewink:

Well, that wasn't as much as I thought it'd be.

All in all it's a great game, thanks for creating some awesome stuff like that for free. A 1.1 with that size and possibilies is great. :FeelsGoodMan:
Sometimes those early versions are like 3 teaserpics, a talk and a patreonlink. Well... don't take that sentence seriously. I was just teasing a bit. :)

Looking forward to 1.2 and every version that will probably follow. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Vinfamy
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes