Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
- I read somewhere in this thread there is a POV option... where? I still can't find it. :FeelsBadMan:
Just press C during a sex scene. I probably should add a button in the sex action menu though.
Thank you for the feedback :)

Reactions: BlueSquare

randombear

Apr 25, 2018
The Content/Scenes folder should never be touched.
The optional maps in the OP is meant to go inside Content/Heavy/StreetMap
Attached are the actual original Scenes folders (they're much lighter than the maps) for 32 and 64 bit
I use four spaces (I use that feature in Notepad++ that automatically turns all tabs into four spaces) but tab should be fine
oh i see XD IDK but then another error apeared, something like the character cant be spawned .-. i had to re install the game
on the "if" i tried with tab and it keeps ignoring the "else" and "else if " but 4 spaces did the job :FuckYea:

i have another question, how can i install the updates? each time i visit your gitub files, they are updated like... everyday :hushedface: but IDK where to put them, or how to download them, or what to do with them XD

BTW I have a suggestion or idea or whatever, maybe its not so good but ... well, I was playing "Man of the house" and i noticed the time feature, where you can skip i cant remember but its like a button for "2 hours" a button for "6 hours" and if you press the clock you can skip to the hour of your choice, what about a feature like this? when you pause the time? because your game its amazing XD i almost spend all day from yesterday, playing, testing, making mods etc

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
oh i see XD IDK but then another error apeared, something like the character cant be spawned .-. i had to re install the game
on the "if" i tried with tab and it keeps ignoring the "else" and "else if " but 4 spaces did the job :FuckYea:

i have another question, how can i install the updates? each time i visit your gitub files, they are updated like... everyday :hushedface: but IDK where to put them, or how to download them, or what to do with them XD

BTW I have a suggestion or idea or whatever, maybe its not so good but ... well, I was playing "Man of the house" and i noticed the time feature, where you can skip i cant remember but its like a button for "2 hours" a button for "6 hours" and if you press the clock you can skip to the hour of your choice, what about a feature like this? when you pause the time? because your game its amazing XD i almost spend all day from yesterday, playing, testing, making mods etc
Good to know about tabs not working, only four spaces. Never noticed it because my Notepad++ has that option to 'turn each Tab into four spaces automatically' on. I should fix this in the next version so that Tabs would work fine too - would be too annoying for modders otherwise.
A skip time function should be easy to implement, except the sunlight might end up being out of sync until the next day.
You would need Unreal Engine to build the game from the source from Github - which isn't really worth it in my opinion (I aim to release a new version of the game twice a month anyway). You can however install new scenes easily as I complete them by downloading the Content/Modules folder from Github and replace the one in your local copy with the latest version of that folder - however, the last two versions I have focused more on features rather than scenes, so no point doing that now either.
And thank you. Modding can be pretty addictive. :)

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
LifePlay v1.2 Released!
- Added toon shading as an optional setting, giving the game that Borderlands/ faux-2d visual novel look.
- 30 new maps. Keep your requests coming!
- 8 brand-new MF and lesbian animations and 49 re-adjusted animations for lesbian, gay and shemale-on-male sex scenes
- Added a RenPy-style skip button to scenes
- Added a button to skip a sex scene
- Added hover tooltips to show each action's duration, conditions and effects
- Added text to clearly show a companion's reaction to your action
- Added a Break up button in the Contacts menu
- Added popup to warn of save loading failure and how to fix
- Added the "wait n" console command to skip time instantly
- Fixed: Search filter sometimes shows the wrong type of buildings
- Fixed: Freeze during the 'night out without boyfriend' scene
- Fixed: Moving cities mid-playthrough get you stuck with your old home
- Fixed: Hard to click on the building the player's in
- Minor bugfixes and improvements

Reactions: Gabaw

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
before i down load the game are i going to make all of them NPCs + MC or just the male/female which i want to play?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
before i down load the game are i going to make all of them NPCs + MC or just the male/female which i want to play?
All up to you.
You only have to create your own character. There are plenty of presets and randomization options so you can create one within a minute even - or if you so wish, spend hours tailor-making every detail.
All NPCs are generated by the game, but if you so wish, you can edit specific NPC's appearance and stats as part of the 'cheat' options.

Reactions: gartal

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
All up to you.
You only have to create your own character. There are plenty of presets and randomization options so you can create one within a minute even - or if you so wish, spend hours tailor-making every detail.
All NPCs are generated by the game, but if you so wish, you can edit specific NPC's appearance and stats as part of the 'cheat' options.
thanks for the info i'm going to download this

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
As I click on LifePlay.exe ,I keep getting this error ,anyone have any solution how to solve this?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
As I click on LifePlay.exe ,I keep getting this error ,anyone have any solution how to solve this?
Hmm, not entirely sure. You're the first person to report anything like this.
Maybe go into Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us and run UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe ?
Or update your DirectX / graphic card driver

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Hmm, not entirely sure. You're the first person to report anything like this.
Maybe go into Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us and run UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe ?
Or update your DirectX / graphic card driver
So I downloaded the 32 bit version even though my Pc is 64 bit.
It worked

Janedoehentai

Aug 2, 2017
Is there anyway to change controls? my middle mouse button does not work so if possible I would like to bind camera rotate to something else.

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know of more games like this? (a city full of women you can fuck and customize character)

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Dumb question maybe; how do I raise another character's attraction for my own character? Not including cheating, that is.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Dumb question maybe; how do I raise another character's attraction for my own character? Not including cheating, that is.
- Sexual orientation: if the person isn't interested in your gender, attraction is stuck at -100
- 'First impression counts' - each NPC starts with a certain level of attraction to you, depending on your attractiveness and one out of fitness, interpersonal and intelligence at random
- You can ask the NPC out. While they're with you, whenever you take an action, they will react positively or negatively to your 'date activity' (text above character portrait + facial expression shows this). If they react positively, this can either increase attraction or rapport, the % chance for the former is your attractiveness stat
- You can give flowers to the NPC in the Contacts menu. Also can increase either attraction or rapport like above.
- Many random events (some require them as your current date, some don't) also have various boosts to attraction depending on the decision you make. In some events, highly masochist NPC will actually gain attraction for you if you choose the 'asshole' option and vice versa.
- Any increases and decreases in attraction are modified by your attractiveness. If you're hot and you give a girl flowers, you're both more likely to gain attraction and have a bigger increase than an ugly guy

How to rotate,zoom in or out characters during the H-scenes?
Same as how you control the map camera. Hold Middle Mouse button while moving the mouse.

there're future plans for treesomes or foursomes between NPCs and MC??
Yes. Definitely. Personally, I'm hugely into group sex so rest assured, they will be featured heavily.
The first threesome+ animations should be introduced within the next 3 versions.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes