Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
Hi!

I found some bugs in Beta2:
- cannot arrange the mods in mod manager (another line moving, not the selected)
- the F5 quicksaves overwrite the whole save library in ascending order from page1 slot1 (i lost my prev manual saves) When deleting it continues from that last slot (i delete the first 16 slot, the next quicksave continue at 17, leaving deletes slots empty)

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
2.19 is on Mega still Mega

Wouldn't an easy fix simply be asking players to remove the 'Beta 2' text from Docs/Change_Logs.txt ? That should make your launcher work fine again, right?
The launcher will work ;) Just ignore the message telling you you got an "outdated" version ;)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
How do i get the ntr scene to trigger with the dating friends watch show lp does the player and spouse and dating friend require certain stats or is there a few choices you have to press to trigger it.
Looking at that scene with Notepad+ you require:

* Your date/spouse/partners Interpersonal skill to be HIGHER than a randomly generated number (from 1-100)
* Both your partner and their friend must be capable of being attracted to each other. I.e. they have to be interested in each other gender.
* The time to be between 17 - 22 hours.
* you must be at your partners house.

You must when the scene starts let your partner get drunk and then when they pass out you go to bed, their friend will ask if they can sleep on the couch. Then you can wake up and peep on them.

Glad you liked my idea, if that is your kind of stuff I hope my new commissions will also make you quite happy.

Reactions: Number_Busta123

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
For the love of fuck can we just get a single mod pack folder kinda like the sims 4 collection >.< i rather just download a pack instead of every one individually then can just delete the ones i dont want....

Jun 20, 2017
Looking at that scene with Notepad+ you require:

* Your date/spouse/partners Interpersonal skill to be HIGHER than a randomly generated number (from 1-100)
* Both your partner and their friend must be capable of being attracted to each other. I.e. they have to be interested in each other gender.
* The time to be between 17 - 22 hours.
* you must be at your partners house.

You must when the scene starts let your partner get drunk and then when they pass out you go to bed, their friend will ask if they can sleep on the couch. Then you can wake up and peep on them.

Glad you liked my idea, if that is your kind of stuff I hope my new commissions will also make you quite happy.
oh ok i see im yet for the spouses lover to ask me if he can sleep on the couch i think i have only the ntr module on and i have polymorphous turned off hoping to get more ntr scenes to pop up. keep them scenes coming i was hoping more would get added thank you btw for asking for them your a legend i was really happy to see more ntr scenes got added just need some at the nightclub now and the office or stripclub :)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
...just need some at the nightclub now and the office or stripclub :)
Hmm....well now I could think of a few. But i won't be trying to make all my commissions NTR, keep the game balanced a bit. i might go for the Netori module. But honestly I was going to request 5-6 scenes just for the jail, with the option of a career there. Had quite a few ideas for prisoners wanted extra privileges in exchange for...well... you know.

SaintGaz

Dec 23, 2019
2.19 is on Mega still Mega

Wouldn't an easy fix simply be asking players to remove the 'Beta 2' text from Docs/Change_Logs.txt ? That should make your launcher work fine again, right?
is there a 32bit download as wont run on my pc , an the new update is unplayable now so deleted an installed this an cant play game at all now

Jun 20, 2017
Hmm....well now I could think of a few. But i won't be trying to make all my commissions NTR, keep the game balanced a bit. i might go for the Netori module. But honestly I was going to request 5-6 scenes just for the jail, with the option of a career there. Had quite a few ideas for prisoners wanted extra privileges in exchange for...well... you know.
fair play the jails a good one quite a lot could happen there and playing as a cop would be awesome at least we get some more ntr scenes for now so im happy the neotori module is a good idea what ever you choose i bet will be awesome :giggle:

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
is there a 32bit download as wont run on my pc , an the new update is unplayable now so deleted an installed this an cant play game at all now
Beta 2 may require pressing f5 and f9 once in a while, 'unplayable' is a huge overstatement
No, I no longer keep 2.19 32-bit uploaded because both Mega and Mediafire have space limits. Beta 1 32 bit is still on both Mega and Mediafire folders which are linked here

Reactions: SaintGaz

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hay Vinfamy ,is there any way to interact with any NPC's on any place?
Say for example,if I click on any NPC on the pic below,can I start any conversation with them?
It only says "Start a breeding party".
View attachment 594837
that will be added by the time 3.0 final is out, it's part of the Overhaul plans and is a big reason for fully 3d locations with npcs and a big part of the 'Interaction' aspect of the overhaul
Again, this is Beta 2 out of the 5 updates that make up the overhaul, we're not even half way there yet

Last edited:

PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
Decided to give 3.0 beta 2 a bash, loaded my save and found that all established female NPCs have no hair when spawned in the various 3D locations. Only newly generated female NPCs are being spawned with hair. They appear with hair in the contact screen, however.

Reactions: srg91

SaintGaz

Dec 23, 2019
Beta 2 may require pressing f5 and f9 once in a while, 'unplayable' is a huge overstatement
No, I no longer keep 2.19 32-bit uploaded because both Mega and Mediafire have space limits. Beta 1 32 bit is still on both Mega and Mediafire folders which are linked here
just meant unplayable for me as it crashes after a few minutes now , whereas it was fine before update . love the game though

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
They shouldn't be...
Look in settings after hitting escape in game. You might have accidentally checked something.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
As stated yesterday I am currently going through my mods, starting with the dungeon mod and making them a little more compatable with V3+. However it would be very helpfull if anyone noticing problems can report them!
I wont be adding much in the way of content over the next few months due to the changes in V3. Although I completly support the changes, it makes modding difficult when your not sure whats going on and how it will effect the mods. So for now I will focus on keeping them working and compatable as much as possible. With a few minor additions.

That said I am currently working on something very large with another member of f95. A believe it or not ''Zombie Apocalypse almost total conversion' this involves base building, reasource gathering, rescueing survivors, alignment choices (be good/evil), Combat!,a much more RPG feel with stat generation, real stlye need decay, and much more. Most normal scenes/commands will be deactivated when the mod is active, so there is a lot of work to do on replacement scenes.
Most of the main work is done, or almost done EG. combat/reasource gather/ inventory management/Team setups/ Base buiilding, However the fun element will be down to a large amount of smaller scene files, to make the mod enjoyable, and challenging.

For this reason we are looking for anyone else who may be interested in helping. You MUST have at least a basic ability to put together a short scene file, for a random event, similar to those in Lifeplay now.
PM me if interested.

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Hello guys, why the characters are consored when they are naked ?
Look in settings after hitting escape in game. You might have accidentally checked something.

Yeah.. there's an option that censors NSFW scenes for youtube purposes.

Other than that .. I find this release to be unplayable due to bugs. Maybe it's just my old machine but every so often i'll get empty names, resulting in nonexistent characters post event. A couple of times my wife changed her heair color :) and who knows what else. Also all of the girls i meet tend to bear the deafault no-hair-down-there style, so a lot of variables tend to stay uninitialized. I'll just wait for a more stable release I suppose.

Reactions: brigade29
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes