Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Yeah.. there's an option that censors NSFW scenes for youtube purposes.

Other than that .. I find this release to be unplayable due to bugs. Maybe it's just my old machine but every so often i'll get empty names, resulting in nonexistent characters post event. A couple of times my wife changed her heair color :) and who knows what else. Also all of the girls i meet tend to bear the deafault no-hair-down-there style, so a lot of variables tend to stay uninitialized. I'll just wait for a more stable release I suppose.
I think the main problem is, that this is a massive update. We have 2 choices, either Vinfamy and the game vanish for 6 months or we get bits at a time, like this. Personaly I find 3.1 quite stable so my main play is in that, whilst I play 3.2 to gasp in awe at the new stuff being put in!

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I think the main problem is, that this is a massive update. We have 2 choices, either Vinfamy and the game vanish for 6 months or we get bits at a time, like this. Personaly I find 3.1 quite stable so my main play is in that, whilst I play 3.2 to gasp in awe at the new stuff being put in!
Oh, I'm very aware that this is a beta, I'm just saying it's worth waiting for the stable release. I appreciate the new features, although i was hoping for more gameplay-oriented ones. I guess the modders will get on that :)

Tavern

May 16, 2019
As stated yesterday I am currently going through my mods, starting with the dungeon mod and making them a little more compatable with V3+. However it would be very helpfull if anyone noticing problems can report them!
I've got a weird thing going on with the Dungeon Mod. I don't understand it, so I haven't reported it to you previously. Everything starts fine, but eventually Fear no longer decays for new or old slaves. It seems that this happens when I go to another save file and come back. I can save, quit, and resume from the same file and everything works proper, just returning to another save.
I have tried clearing the dungeon and starting with new stock as well as removing and reinstalling the mod, but neither attempt allowed slave Fear score to diminish over time.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
I've got a weird thing going on with the Dungeon Mod. I don't understand it, so I haven't reported it to you previously. Everything starts fine, but eventually Fear no longer decays for new or old slaves. It seems that this happens when I go to another save file and come back. I can save, quit, and resume from the same file and everything works proper, just returning to another save.
I have tried clearing the dungeon and starting with new stock as well as removing and reinstalling the mod, but neither attempt allowed slave Fear score to diminish over time.
I can guess what this is! At the time of creation I had to invent a sort of timing system, because npc stats etc dont decay, and there was no timer in Lifeplay. Vinfamy has now put something in place that can do this job for me, but because I am a lazy Bstard I havent yet done it. So my bad! will get to it in the morning after I go shopping, assuming Im not queuing for 3 days!

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah.. there's an option that censors NSFW scenes for youtube purposes.

Other than that .. I find this release to be unplayable due to bugs. Maybe it's just my old machine but every so often i'll get empty names, resulting in nonexistent characters post event. A couple of times my wife changed her heair color :) and who knows what else. Also all of the girls i meet tend to bear the deafault no-hair-down-there style, so a lot of variables tend to stay uninitialized. I'll just wait for a more stable release I suppose.
whenever weird things start happening, F5 and F9. The game ran out of NPC slots, F5 and F9 resets it.

Reactions: xXx_Rae_xXx

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
I can guess what this is! At the time of creation I had to invent a sort of timing system, because npc stats etc dont decay, and there was no timer in Lifeplay. Vinfamy has now put something in place that can do this job for me, but because I am a lazy Bstard I havent yet done it. So my bad! will get to it in the morning after I go shopping, assuming Im not queuing for 3 days!
Hi!

This happens to me too. But as i noticed the PC ticker stat fixed at 5000 and not changed. Maybe it helps somewhat...

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Hi!

This happens to me too. But as i noticed the PC ticker stat fixed at 5000 and not changed. Maybe it helps somewhat...
Reseting the PC ticker stat to 0 should fix this for now but to be honest it shouldnt be needed. There is a scene that is supposed to kick in and autoreset it. Like I said after I have been shopping this morning that whole piece of code will be rewritten.

redus

Sep 25, 2017
after having sex with someone in the latest patch they dissapear from contact list and lots of bugs like a person is interacting with us for rent of apartment their character sketch not available. for the first thing i had sex with sister and afterwards they dissapeard from the game. even their room is not available now after the sex

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
also the set relationship module causes while loop
Yeah thats something to do with the actors not spawning properly sometimes, for some reason.
I also noticed spawning via conversation is buggy and you can "Double generate" family members (2 mothers, 2 fathers etc.)
I should have now fixed the timing on the dungeon mod. But my PC is fairly public so I cannot test anything for another 12 hours.
I do have another alternate way to try on the mass family generation, so will start on that next.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Vinfamy
This error keeps popping up on me.
npc error.jpg

ADD: Is there anyway to turn the lights higher, during dates and going anywhere its dark but when some comes up it brighten up.

This is normal dark.jpg
This is when something comes up bright.jpg
I wish it was the other way around.

Last edited:
Reactions: srg91

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
When weird things start happening, press F5 then F9. If you don't, weird things will continue happening! If the game ran out of NPC slots somehow (again, I need to investigate further for Beta 3), it's unlikely it will reset the slots itself - you need to F5 and F9.

Last edited:
Reactions: srg91

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When weird things start happening, press F5 then F9. If you don't, weird things will continue happening! If the game ran out of NPC slots somehow (again, I need to investigate further for Beta 3), it's unlikely it will reset the slots itself - you need to F5 and F9.
I do that before every date or going to work and it still happens.
At this time I only have 37-38 contacts but this was happening when I only had 3-4.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
F5 and F9 automatically save and reload the game, and from 1st available slot, not the actual save game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Vinfamy

When I first met this girl she was into men and had 20/20 towards mc because of the perks but after 4 dates I wanted to see where we were at and it went to no sexual interest and -100/48 or so.
no sex.jpg what happen.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Last edited:

redus

Sep 25, 2017
during sex scenes other character are seen,even though they have no use and also can we end someone's marriage

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
during sex scenes other character are seen,even though they have no use and also can we end someone's marriage
There is a quest to do that or something and maybe it will teach you how to do it, just a guess on my part.
sabotage.jpg

Vinfamy
I have notice when going on a date and take date to a restaurant then talk have something to drink and so forth then choose to have a meal sometimes it sends us back to MC's house. date went back to mc home.jpg

ADD: Sometimes when the date goes to the house I get this, some of the clothes are missing and where in the street. Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Vinfamy
Went to the hair salon and had 4 npc's together. 4 to gether.jpg

ADD: Had this error come up elder error.jpg

ADD again: Another npc error npcnpc error.jpg

More for you to enjoy looking at. neighbours.png

Last edited: