MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Thank you SO much!!! I HATE when that comes up. Would also likely like to reduce how often that damn "looks like nobody is interested" thing comes up by a lot. I literally know nothing about coding or programming - well a little about BASIC programming on the Commodore 64 but that's old as fuck.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy Ok just hit a big bug well at least it is for me. Currently making a total conversion zombie Apocalypse mod for Lifeplay, and if I do say so myself its bloody awsome. Problem is when I kill a zombie 'ZombieA.Delete()' I was expecting them to actualy die!!! The bloody things just get naked and carry on! This works in 3.1 however in 3.2 'Actor.Delete()' doesnt work.
As an update I think it is actualy doing something, I think it may be deleting the wrong Actor!
try hide() first before Delete() , I can make the Delete() function does this automatically in the next version

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
try hide() first before Delete() , I can make the Delete() function does this automatically in the next version
Tried that as a second option, and unfortuantly still didnt work. This is how far i have got:
//////////////////////////
if ZombieA.isValid()
ZombieA(Pain):: "GGGRRRrrr...."
ZombieA:health -= DMG
ZombieA:health -= DMGCRIT
zh = ZombieA:health
"Zombie health = <zh>"
If ZombieA:health < 1//Dead Zombie
"<DeathScene>"
ZombieA.hide()
ZombieA.Delete()
ZombieA.hide()
if ZombieA.isValid()
ZombieA.Delete()
ZombieA.DeletePerson()
Endif
Endif
/////////////////////////////////
On 3.b1 a simple
If ZombieA:health < 1
ZombieA.Delete()
This works as intended.
//////////////////////////////
On 3.b2 nothing I have tried works. This is confirmed the same on another persons PC.
Its hard to see whats happening on 3.2 because the actor is moving around when this happens. It looks like it is being regenarated as a diffrent model, and without clothes. Will try locking it in a while loop but I am guessing thats just going to crash my scene. Will do some more test and get back to you.

further to this :
While ZombieA.isValid()
ZombieA.hide()
ZombieA.Delete()
Endwhile
Causes indefinite loop.
Edit now using a var to toggle if a zombie is active, so no longer an issue on my script:
Elseif ZBV == 1
ZombieB:health -= DMG
If ZombieB:health < 1//Dead Zombie
ZombieB.hide()
ZBV = 0
Endif

Last edited:

Tangerine

Jul 16, 2017
I feel that there is a lack of well.. aggression in the approach from strangers (and with incest content) family members. Even looking like a supermodel and walking around in skimpy clothes etc. The amount / frequency of people hitting on my character is very low. Am I doing something wrong or is there a lack of this sort of scenes?

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
I feel that there is a lack of well.. aggression in the approach from strangers (and with incest content) family members. Even looking like a supermodel and walking around in skimpy clothes etc. The amount / frequency of people hitting on my character is very low. Am I doing something wrong or is there a lack of this sort of scenes?
Too be honest there is a lack of many types of scene, but that is because Vinfamy is working more on game features rather than scene content. Content is however coming but it's more about personal taste. So if a modder comes along who has an interest in incest, more incest content will get added.

Reactions: Watters

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Whilst there is a way around the problems im fine, you got enough work to do lol. but yeah problem is specific to 3.b2.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Hi, I'm wondering, is it normal that all NPCs are bare foot in the game? How could I make them wear some.
Also, are there mods to add more clothes?

Thanks.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I'n noticing again certain clothes aren't showing up in the shops. The formal/work stuff always is there, but the women's cutoff jeans are rare.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Hi, I'm wondering, is it normal that all NPCs are bare foot in the game? How could I make them wear some.

Thanks.
Sorry clothes currently have to be added base code side. So there currently cant be any clothing additions from mods.
Notice I said currently. Because evertime I say something cant be done Vinfamy comes along and proves me wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: srg91

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
BTW the finale episode in the GGGB quest all scenes are seriously screwed up in terms of positions, characters disappearing from it, etc. Worked fine in previous update.

TheBerserker

May 7, 2018
Sorry clothes currently have to be added base code side. So there currently cant be any clothing additions from mods.
Notice I said currently. Because evertime I say something cant be done Vinfamy comes along and proves me wrong!
Okay, thanks. And about the bare feet NPCs, can I do something to correct that and make them wear shoes like normal people ?

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Thanks.
it's just a temporary performance optimization thing since before Beta 2, their lower body was rarely seen, I'll allow them to wear shoes again either next version or the one after

Sep 14, 2019
Someone pls help me with this the game is not extracting properly i also redownload it it always says the archive is corrupt need help plz

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes