Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, I just tried it, I also got this descryption error. Maybe there's a temporary issue with Mega's servers or something. The files uploaded fine, no warnings or errors.
Tried the other Mega links, all fine. Just this one, so must be a specific Mega server that holds that file.
Just in case, I'm uploading another version of the 64 bit full to Mega. In the meantime, try use the Mediafire link

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Alright, reuploaded the MEGA link for 64 bit FULL:

Hopefully no more encryption error ...

Reactions: mirandri

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
@Leonxwerty: Try waiting some time then go inside Contacts menu (P), click on the name of the person you supposedly impregnated, then close contacts menu. The chance of impregnation is simply your fertility stat. This could help force update the pregnancy days. I'll add some cheat options to show pregnancy progress/ impregnation success in v1.8.[/QUOTE]

And if you play a female char? Hope for a NPC with high sperm count? :p

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
@Leonxwerty: Try waiting some time then go inside Contacts menu (P), click on the name of the person you supposedly impregnated, then close contacts menu. The chance of impregnation is simply your fertility stat. This could help force update the pregnancy days. I'll add some cheat options to show pregnancy progress/ impregnation success in v1.8.
And if you play a female char? Hope for a NPC with high sperm count? :p[/QUOTE]
fertility stat also, it's only the player's fertility stat that counts

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I like how this game develops. So many cool things added since 1.2 version. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Vinfamy

PapaThunda

Jan 29, 2018
woot woot!! new update!! but quick question. i never tried it but if you make like a SUUPER fat character and make him go to the gym often will he actually be losing weight?

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Minor Bug/annoyance in 1.6 :

If you go to a party and get lucky more than once, when you open the options menu, the "remove clothing" options for the NPC are not there - it appears the game thinks you are continuing the scene with the last NPC.

Once you choose some option for YOUR character - like pull your penis out - then the proper options to remove the clothing for the current NPC appears.

Thanx for this game. I can't wait to see the next update and where you are going with this. Really good job. <3 <3 <3

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The old wrinkly guy in the room!

So.. I created this scenario of sister and brother thing.. And then a event popped up of.... your brother doing it with a old wrinkly guy and you can opt in for a 3some... but the preference of the brother is girls... slight bug?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
woot woot!! new update!! but quick question. i never tried it but if you make like a SUUPER fat character and make him go to the gym often will he actually be losing weight?
Not as of yet. He will gain fitness but won't actually change appearance automatically. You can of course simulate this with Ctrl +E though.
The only automatic body change currently in the game is pregnancy
However, a few others have suggested this functionality to the game (body changes based on the level of activity), I think it's a good idea and will look to implement it.

Minor Bug/annoyance in 1.6 :

If you go to a party and get lucky more than once, when you open the options menu, the "remove clothing" options for the NPC are not there - it appears the game thinks you are continuing the scene with the last NPC.

Once you choose some option for YOUR character - like pull your penis out - then the proper options to remove the clothing for the current NPC appears.

Thanx for this game. I can't wait to see the next update and where you are going with this. Really good job. <3 <3 <3
Good to know. Will look into this bug.

The old wrinkly guy in the room!

So.. I created this scenario of sister and brother thing.. And then a event popped up of.... your brother doing it with a old wrinkly guy and you can opt in for a 3some... but the preference of the brother is girls... slight bug?
Thanks. I will look into this bug.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Your character seems to be fast to undress, but as the player have to dress them again. Of course not paying attention and sending them to work naked and such seems a bit odd. Would it be possible to implement a way so they "auto dress" back to the last clothes they had on after a naked situation?

Or make some sort of default clothing option so they can dress with the click of a single button?

Dinadass

Aug 14, 2017
You can block friends which seems to get rid of them but not family.

But if you get some family member you don't like, edit them to the gender / look you want and just put them somewhere else. That seems like the only real solution.

CDR

Aug 8, 2017
Been watching this since it's inception here and I am beyond impressed with your work. Truly, you have done an awesome job. I haven't played the latest update so I don't know what the changes feel like but I have an opinion I'd like to share.
I feel as though you have a good foothold, you have enough content with enough replayability for it to not be the core focus, in my own opinion. That doesn't mean stop altogether, by any means cause I like your direction. I'd suggest focusing on asthetics, for at least an update or two, and I would leave that at your discretion to choose when to do so since you have had very methodical and complimentary updates. Wouldn't wanna mess up your stride lol.
Graphics (actor models, hair, more hairstyles, etc), alignment, city (namely selecting avenues and maybe the pop-up menu, personally I like the simplistic approach to the maps, it doesn't bog down my machine and isn't too big a concern in my opinion. Kinda gives the player room to imagine the to and fro), backgrounds (slightly more variety), and some other purely eye candy stuff. Just a fresh coat of paint and some touch ups is what I would like to see. Like I said before this is all just personal opinion and again, outstanding job on the work you've shared with us.

Actual content ideas: specific actions with people, say you spot an aquaintence (whatever relationship) somewhere. Have their name in the drop-down list and a second set of actions performable with them. Instead of just eat. Eat with *blank*. Could even tie in existing events that would work in conjunction with some of them. Even just a random event, specifically tied to that individual you want to interact with would be more than adequate in my opinion and later you could flesh it out with some more unique events stemming from those specific interactions. That would be my next addition content wise because it sort of feels detached as is, in the fact that I can hang out at my house with my gf and can't ask for something or interact with them. I have to wait for an event to hopefully trigger. To me Life play loses a bit of immersion there.
More clothes (though I'd rather the alignment and actor models be more fleshed out before I was concerned in any way shape or form with additional clothing)
More positions (love what ya have currently)
More jobs (specifically those in supervisory positions or those where you have a secretary, some events could easily tie in like the specific interactions mentioned above but have it more set in stone. Say you work somewhere so many times and you get offered a supervisor role. If you accept you have to AT LEAST go to work so many days of each week. Can add more requirements for difficulty or simply just have it to where all events following after said promotion are only triggered when making a supervisor like decision ie. Hiring, employee relations, staying late, whatever)
I had one more but forgot it.
Well there's my rant. Thank you for all the hard work, the content you've shared with us, and I hope to see life play grow even more.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The build up on the incest thing kinda okayish, but its a bit weird when you get the "we are lovers now, couldnt resist messing around".. event, you can select "go with the flow", scene acts out. But then afterwards it goes back to random peeping events and such, before eventually the above event trigger again. Feels like some of the build up events should been phased out at that stage and perhaps replaced with some new ones that reflect the stage of the relationship?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Great job.
But I think it would be better
1) if yu add some sound during the H-scenes,
2)Add some new cloths design to the characters
3)Option to remove family members from the contract list.
4)I still couldn't understand the conditions for impregnating any NPC's,can yu plz explain that?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes