kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
I agree. However, Vinfamy has at least touched on this in an earlier post. I think the prior should be adding content and ironing it out for the time being.
My suggestions, graphics aside:
-Adding more hairstyles
-Adding body accesories (like tattoos, piercings, normal jewelry, etc)
-Fixing little things like parts of the body clipping through clothes
-Working out relationship types implemented already, as well as adding one that make sense to add (like polygamy and polyamory, and so on)
-Maybe more clothing options?
I have other suggestions, but I will post those at a date as of yet undetermined. Vinfamy deserves congratulations and a show of our appreciation. You've done an excellent job Vin, enjoyed what you've made so far. Your talent and dedication shows. keep it up. Also, thanks for making this free.
of course he developed a well excellent adult game
that's why i suggest to make the game better by enhancing the graphic

Reactions: Volte'd and AnonF21

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I find the controls to be very unituitive. You can't move around the map and hover over the icons to read their descriptions while the game is paused and sometimes it's hard to get rid of the menus you open. Graphics could be better; there's a decent degree of character customization but it's hard to take advantage of it when the character models look... meh.

I know it's a sandbox and that you're supposed to do your thing but some directions would have been nice - do I even have a house? I see lots of 'locked' options but are they locked because they're occupied or because I don't have the cash? Which ones are available for purchase? Is this a game where you have to 'roleplay' in a semi-realistic way or can you just power-mode grind 24/7 the same tasks with little consequence?

I don't expect hand-holding but, again, some directions or hints would have been helpful.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I find the controls to be very unituitive. You can't move around the map and hover over the icons to read their descriptions while the game is paused and sometimes it's hard to get rid of the menus you open. Graphics could be better; there's a decent degree of character customization but it's hard to take advantage of it when the character models look... meh.

I know it's a sandbox and that you're supposed to do your thing but some directions would have been nice - do I even have a house? I see lots of 'locked' options but are they locked because they're occupied or because I don't have the cash? Which ones are available for purchase? Is this a game where you have to 'roleplay' in a semi-realistic way or can you just power-mode grind 24/7 the same tasks with little consequence?

I don't expect hand-holding but, again, some directions or hints would have been helpful.
First two tasks is probably to rent a house/appartement, then get a job to pay for said rent. Locked houses is locked because its not yours. But you can rent one.

Well you can grind to some extent, but some tasks you can't repeat over and over in short succession.

The city filter could been a bit better. Like if I wanted to look for a place that sell clothes. Have the ability to show all those places without have to play hide and seek and mouse over for tool tips all over the place would been handy.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

LifePlay v1.8 Released!

- Added a system for NPC-NPC relationships. One NPC can now be another NPC's spouse/boss/relative/etc - there are now scenes where the NPCs will introduce you to their related NPCs
- Added an optional Netori module, where you're the bull in a cuckolding. This uses the NPC-NPC system above a lot, as you can bang your boss's daughter, your brother's girlfriend, etc
- Added 6 masturbation animations
- Added 4 shower animations
- Added a menu to allow the player to customize the distribution of body shapes among newly generated NPCs (Esc > Body Shape Distribution) so if you want to live in 'Beefcakeville' or 'Modelshire', you can.
- Added a 'Body changes based on stat' setting (Esc > Settings), which will change your character's bodyshape gradually based on the fitness and muscle stats. You can test this easily by typing "TEST_bodychange" in the ~# console.
- Pregnancy events should now all trigger correctly
- Added the 'Pregnancy Notifications' (Esc > Settings) cheat setting to give the player more info on whether and why a character is impregnated and then to give updates on the current pregnancies.
- Added a 'Quick Dress' button to the right mouse click menu to auto-select clothes from your inventory and dress you according to the current building you're in
- You can now delete an NPC entirely in the Contacts menu
- Some incest peeping scenes will allow you to join in if the incest tension stat is high enough
- Some subtle incest scenes are now phased out when the incest stat is high
- Minor bug fixes and improvements

Download (64-bit):
-

Download (32-bit):
-

Update Only (for those already with v1.2 or later):
(64-bit) - (64-bit)
(32-bit) - (32-bit)​

I started a donation box / tip jar . Your donations will allow me to dedicate more time to the game's development and release bigger and more regular updates. They will also allow me to buy 3d assets and hire 3d artists to improve the game's graphics.

Rest assured - the game will always remain free, open-source and moddable. All new versions will continue to be released to the public immediately. All donations are completely voluntary and there will never be paywalls for any game content.

Money is not the only way to contribute of course. Modding, bug-reporting, contributing on Github and promoting the game are all great contributions that I appreciate very much.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
how long last the game pregnancy?
Nine months by default. You can reduce the 'Pregnancy Duration Multiplier' to speed this up though in Esc > Settings . You can also turn on 'Pregnancy Notifications' so that the game will tell you how much of the pregnancy term have past

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
I don't know, maybe its me, but I found it really "clunky" to get my hands on.

I like the idea, I just spend a lot of time wondering what to do and how this works and so on, in the end I just quit..

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
So when will it be possibly for interaction whit the baby and will there be anny choosing of the gender?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is old saves compatible with new update? Still got male on male npc going on, even though none of them is gay and respect orientation is on in settings. Also on girl/girl if you use spacebar to change scenes you sometimes get girl/male scenes, which kinda funny when asked to PUT IT IN! :p

Sometimes the screen get stuck off the map on a background picture. Its like a scene did trigger, but did come up blank. To get unstuck I had to use the search option to just pick some random building, it would give you some options and after that the select home (or any other fav destination, in the mini window), would get you where you want, and do things, until a new event trigger that clear it up.

Reactions: Vinfamy

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Is old saves compatible with new update? Still got male on male npc going on, even though none of them is gay and respect orientation is on in settings. Also on girl/girl if you use spacebar to change scenes you sometimes get girl/male scenes, which kinda funny when asked to PUT IT IN! :p

Sometimes the screen get stuck off the map on a background picture. Its like a scene did trigger, but did come up blank. To get unstuck I had to use the search option to just pick some random building, it would give you some options and after that the select home (or any other fav destination, in the mini window), would get you where you want, and do things, until a new event trigger that clear it up.
Afaik, saves from 4-5 versions ago works. I haven't tried anything older than that nor have I done much other than just loading them and then messing around for a few minutes to see what kind of saves those were.

Like always, ty for the fast pace you keep updating this game Vinfamy!

Reactions: Vinfamy

tamercihan1

Apr 30, 2017
How can I enable incest scenes, we always sleep and i can touch but nothing else. I've tried for female protag. I couldn't sleep with my bro. Can you help me?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I would really like a playable map of Tampere, Finland
Added to the city request list

In no consensual sex, how i force myself in someone?
Easiest way would be to invite that person on a date > then right click anywhere on the screen > Attempt rape

How can I enable incest scenes, we always sleep and i can touch but nothing else. I've tried for female protag. I couldn't sleep with my bro. Can you help me?
It's a gradual process - you're on the right track. The incest tension with your brother is increasing and once it reaches 75+, more options will open up.
If you're impatient, just go into the contacts menu (P), find your brother > edit stat > increase incest tension to 100

On another note, I will post the list of plans for v1.9 tomorrow.

nvm

Dec 25, 2017
Couple ideas for maps:
Seattle, Washington
Portland, Oregon

This is a really great game, keep up the great work Vinfamy!

Apr 6, 2018
I've been trying to find this information by myself and not bother anyone with questions that, probably, have been already made but... I just can't find it :'( So here we go.

How do the stats affect to the actions? I mean, I would like a brief description of what actually Attractiveness, Fitness, Intelligence, Interpersonal and Perversion do (I can make assumptions about the others but no clue about this last one).

And I would also like to learn more about the Arousal... How can you increase it faster? My character must be a very non-sexual man because it takes weeks to get him horny (... and we don't want that :rolleyes:).

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes