The Grifter

May 28, 2017
I just checked myself and yeah the 69 isn't counting I also tried with 2.19 and it wasn't counting with that one either. It's probably a bug that slipped by and didn't get noticed.

As for the other the only problem I could see to that is the more the game has to remember the more performance would/could get impacted not to mention it could get very buggy and glitchy as well as an increase in the chance of game corruption to the point of having to start over. It wouldn't be much of a problem if you have only a few NPCS but 100 or more things could start going downhill as it would have to keep track of what was and what wasn't done with every NPC the game generates and then recall that information.
If you've played any other simulation games like The Sims 3 you'll know what I mean. The Sims 3 is a good example of how bad things can get when the game has to remember too much.
Thanks for checking, I was starting to doubt myself.

You're right about potential performance issues popping up, however the npcs already have existing flags for actions performed, being pregnant or not, etc. Otherwise game mechanics like the achievements wouldn't work. What I suggest would be a way to have the state of certain flags easily visible to the player, like with an icon in the npc's overview page.
It could even be something that is only activated by gaining a perk, or the option to switch it on or off at the start of a new game.

Ashgan9

Mar 21, 2019
Anyone know if the doctor job doesn't use the Job Performance stat? because working as doctor doesn't have a plusage to the stat so either that's an oversight or the job doesn't utilize it, and I'm not sure which.

Edit: also hi, long time lurker been enjoying Lifeplay, will donate some time when I get more financially stable again.
Edit sidenote: if boobjobs are not a thing a small recommendation to have that be an option at the medical facilities and can be offered to the other characters.
Double Edit: Also I'm aware you can just tweak the NPC's but I would be more inclined to utilise in game mechanics as opposed to what amounts to a cheat mechanic.

Last edited:

vampire899

Oct 30, 2019
Anyone know if the doctor job doesn't use the Job Performance stat? because working as doctor doesn't have a plusage to the stat so either that's an oversight or the job doesn't utilize it, and I'm not sure which.

Edit: also hi, long time lurker been enjoying Lifeplay, will donate some time when I get more financially stable again.
Edit sidenote: if boobjobs are not a thing a small recommendation to have that be an option at the medical facilities and can be offered to the other characters.
Double Edit: Also I'm aware you can just tweak the NPC's but I would be more inclined to utilise in game mechanics as opposed to what amounts to a cheat mechanic.
Let me answer your question:
First, as we all know, doctors only need work experience. As for work performance, because there is no boss, you know.
Secondly, for the optional option of breast augmentation, some people have done relevant mod before, which seems to be called better beauty or something.
Third, if you think NPC character setting is cheating, you can choose to ignore it.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Data is handled very diffrently to sims games. The only real corruption I have seen is with 'setActorAlias' that I use in a personal mod, and that can happen at any time with any number of NPC's, And as I regularly play with 500+ Actors in my games, I wouldnt worry too much!
I never looked at the code the game uses but I'll assume it's using C++. Maybe I'll look into making some mods if I ever get off my lazy retired ass to do it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: brigade29 and srg91

Ashgan9

Mar 21, 2019
Let me answer your question:
First, as we all know, doctors only need work experience. As for work performance, because there is no boss, you know.
Secondly, for the optional option of breast augmentation, some people have done relevant mod before, which seems to be called better beauty or something.
Third, if you think NPC character setting is cheating, you can choose to ignore it.
I mean I don't know real life hospitals but I assume there is still someone in charge unless it is a private clinic, but since you meet like half a dozen doctors and nurses I'm assuing it's a larger medical facility. (but yeah ok I can understand that)
I was going to look into the mods but net here is limited so I've been putting that off for later... and yes I do ignore it but in this case I might make an exception and delete like 10k money and then modify the character.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
There used to be a mod that let you rent out rooms in your apartment,
but I cant remember what it was called and cant seem to find it anywhere.
Does it still exist and is it usable with 3.0 if so who created it and where can i find it?.
the mod allowed you to rent out rooms install cameras and a gas system.
I had to redo my game and lost the mod it was one of my favourites and now I'm missing it please help!.

vampire899

Oct 30, 2019
There used to be a mod that let you rent out rooms in your apartment,
but I cant remember what it was called and cant seem to find it anywhere.
Does it still exist and is it usable with 3.0 if so who created it and where can i find it?.
the mod allowed you to rent out rooms install cameras and a gas system.
I had to redo my game and lost the mod it was one of my favourites and now I'm missing it please help!.
You should be talking about is Dungeon V.2 by Lostlegends ,but it has been changed. I don't know if he has saved the previous version.

Tittybomb

Mar 18, 2019
So the only real feedback I have for the latest version is that the sneaking minigame is really, really bad. It wasn't great, but the latest versions include difficulties randomly thrown in that you can't auto-pass even if your sneaking skill is maxed, and the speed ramp up after 8 rounds makes it nearly impossible to play, let alone beat, and more often than not you're stuck just waiting for like thirty plus seconds for it to shift to a configuration where you can literally do anything. It's just kind of not fun at that point, but you can't skip it either. It makes any of the content that makes use of it just kind of. Bad?

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
^ nothing to do with the latest update, it's probably just that particular scene that has a very hard sneak challenge (things like prison break aren't supposed to be easy)
all scenes are editable with simply Notepad, don't like something, change them

Reactions: Remix93 and srg91

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
You should be talking about is Dungeon V.2 by Lostlegends ,but it has been changed. I don't know if he has saved the previous version.
Well that's a shame looks like it was changed :cry:
Lostlegends Any chance of seeing the landlord section of the old dungeon mod made as a stand alone mod or added back to the dungeons mod?.
This game has a lot of potential, hope to see it improve as time goes by as the concept is pretty :cool:
But now I'm missing my favorite part of my favorite mod....:cry:

vampire899

Oct 30, 2019
So the only real feedback I have for the latest version is that the sneaking minigame is really, really bad. It wasn't great, but the latest versions include difficulties randomly thrown in that you can't auto-pass even if your sneaking skill is maxed, and the speed ramp up after 8 rounds makes it nearly impossible to play, let alone beat, and more often than not you're stuck just waiting for like thirty plus seconds for it to shift to a configuration where you can literally do anything. It's just kind of not fun at that point, but you can't skip it either. It makes any of the content that makes use of it just kind of. Bad?
Maybe your luck is so bad that I always skip directly and succeed 100%

vampire899

Oct 30, 2019
Well that's a shame looks like it was changed :cry:
Lostlegends Any chance of seeing the landlord section of the old dungeon mod made as a stand alone mod or added back to the dungeons mod?.
This game has a lot of potential, hope to see it improve as time goes by as the concept is pretty:cool:
But now I'm missing my favorite part of my favorite mod....:cry:
You may be lucky. I happen to have a dungeon v.2 mod

vampire899

Oct 30, 2019
vampire899 Thank you!.
Is it still compatible with 3.0 though? and i assume that if it is I'll have to disable the newer dungeon mod correct?.
I don't think it's a problem, because 3.0 just changes the sense of background bringing in, that is, it happens in your house when there is no dungeon background.
By the way, I didn't download the latest dungeon version. I don't know if there is a conflict between the two. And this is the mod written by Lostlegends . If you want the two to coexist, you can ask him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
vampire899 Thank you!. This is a big help :)
I'll send a message to Lostlegends and see what they say!.

I'm looking through the 2 mods now and there doesn't seem to be a lot needed to add the apartments back in but i could be wrong!. I'm a hack moder at best but it is fun to try. ;)

vampire899

Oct 30, 2019
vampire899 Thank you!. This is a big help :)
I'll send a message to Lostlegends and see what they say!.

I'm looking through the 2 mods now and there doesn't seem to be a lot needed to add the apartments back in but i could be wrong!. I'm a hack moder at best but it is fun to try. ;)
I think the key conflict is that two mods may use the same function variable name, so if you can modify it yourself, just modify the function variable name of v.2. I used the idea of v.2 to rewrite the mod of VIP room of a brothel to play by myself

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
What were the scenes for the second one again, sorry?
There was one or two beast and the rest were creating a Jail Warden career and Jail Warden events, i.e. subdue a rebellious prisoner by gangrape with you and the rest of the gang, having your warden pals standing watch or just tossing a prison dog in the cell to go to town.

Other beast scenes were to have it so that a neighbour could ask you to look after their pet, which...is already in. Vinfamy is quick. But yeah Jail Warden Career and about 6 events for the jail warden if you do that career.

• Wow
Reactions: srg91
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes