nakonnako

May 1, 2018
what a weird bug,
somehow if I order a takeaway, and then add the npc (who deliver the order) to contact, ....the npc will appear as a guest in my house, and stuck there.

• Haha
Reactions: brigade29

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
When that happens leave the apartment and then go back and they should be gone. If their still there then once again leave the apartment go into the Contacts screen and click the Reset NPC AI button which will be on the upper left corner.
I know about that, but that didn't fix the problem. A bit annoying to do that all the time.

Reactions: Remix93

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Sometimes when in contacts you click on an NPC it will have their pic but soon revert to the PCs name and if you try to change stats it will change the PC's. Also, if you ask out they will weirdly be hanging out with themselves.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
@Oldtoothlessbasterd & vampire899
Please do not use that mod ! You will probabily destroy the game lol, as stated in the PM, I am currently changing and finalising the dungeon mod, It will soon be a group of mods that bolt together, as different people seem to want very different things from it.
As stated the parts of the mods will be,
Dungeon / Harem / Science(Lab rats style)/ Magic (Progression of the Magic Mod) / Domination / Transformation / Landlord.
Each one will be a completly seperate mod but interact with some of the others if they are installed.
So Science/Magic/landlord will fit into either Dungeon or Harem or both. The same with set relationship mod.
Give me a couple of days, if the landlord mod can be made functional, without much work. I will post it here, but it will not currently be updated.

vampire899

Oct 30, 2019
@Oldtoothlessbasterd & vampire899
Please do not use that mod ! You will probabily destroy the game lol, as stated in the PM, I am currently changing and finalising the dungeon mod, It will soon be a group of mods that bolt together, as different people seem to want very different things from it.
As stated the parts of the mods will be,
Dungeon / Harem / Science(Lab rats style)/ Magic (Progression of the Magic Mod) / Domination / Transformation / Landlord.
Each one will be a completly seperate mod but interact with some of the others if they are installed.
So Science/Magic/landlord will fit into either Dungeon or Harem or both. The same with set relationship mod.
Give me a couple of days, if the landlord mod can be made functional, without much work. I will post it here, but it will not currently be updated.
Don't worry, I just saved the original version of that mod. I translated and rewritten your dungeon V2 version a few months ago, and added my own content. I didn't download the subsequent updated version. I completed the blank content left by you at that time, and the landlord mod was enough for me, and the idea of applying the dungeon room changed the brothel VIP room mod to recruit prostitutes for training and business after taking over the brothel. I even linked all of the original's criminal lives to the dungeon v2. of course, my modified mod is just only for play by myslfe.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I really enjoy this game, but the clothes are pretty bad and usually clipping. Are there any fixes to the clothing? Any mods or ways to add additional clothes?
I really wish for either. There are too many business/formal clothes and not enough slutty ones for females (like short shorts, hot pants, high heels) or any real shorts for males (vacation shorts go past the knee so aren't really shorts - boxers come closest but that's underwear and can't wear underwear with.)

vampire899

Oct 30, 2019
As I said before, I regard this game as a game platform. I even transplanted the contents of "big brother" and "the tyrant" into my game, as well as the character stories of many movies and TV plays.

as long as I have an idea, I will try to add it to the game. for example, in the past, because of limitations, I couldn't add Jobs: Pastor, take over church; private doctor, take over doctor building...I am more inclined to interact with known NPCs and solve how to accurately locate them in the event. but now the game framework has become a click interaction, many ideas do not need random events to achieve.

Tavern

May 16, 2019
Nice seeing few people sharing their models.
Thanks for sharing these.

I wish Yarla had not gotten embarrassed and left, deleting all her posts on the way. She had written up some nice instructions for putting models into the pool for randomly generated NPCs.
Did any one happen to archive that post or could some one tell me again what needs to be done to expand the local gene pool?

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Don't worry, I just saved the original version of that mod. I translated and rewritten your dungeon V2 version a few months ago, and added my own content. I didn't download the subsequent updated version. I completed the blank content left by you at that time, and the landlord mod was enough for me, and the idea of applying the dungeon room changed the brothel VIP room mod to recruit prostitutes for training and business after taking over the brothel. I even linked all of the original's criminal lives to the dungeon v2. of course, my modified mod is just only for play by myslfe.
Please be aware, the timing system in Dungeon V2 was very much a hack! It never worked correctly and will have problems over time. This is one of the main reasons V3 was released. Vinfamy put a proper timing system into the game, so my hack wasnt needed anymore.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Any words on what we could expect for the first beta of V4 ?
v4? That's probably a year away at least. From now, the versions will go v3.1 , v3.2, v3.3 etc first
v1.x versions had 23 updates, v2.x versions had 19 , v3.x versions will probably end up having something similar
v3.1 will be a much needed UI update.

Reactions: Vima and srg91

Rebby

Apr 17, 2017
Anyone else had their character disappear after using the bathroom?
Especially after a scene has played out (like peeping in the shower)

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
is there a way to get rid of the screen shake and the big white "CUMMING" at the end of the animated sex scenes?.
I find it really annoying to the point where I've started just skipping the end of the scenes!.
The screen shake almost makes me puke!. and the "CUMMING" well Duh I can see that i don't need a big word covering my screen and View to tell me!.

vampire899

Oct 30, 2019
Please be aware, the timing system in Dungeon V2 was very much a hack! It never worked correctly and will have problems over time. This is one of the main reasons V3 was released. Vinfamy put a proper timing system into the game, so my hack wasnt needed anymore.
Wait, I didn't find the timing system in dungeon V2,in the process of my translation and rewriting. maybe I missed something, and Vinfamy hasn't updated the content of for a long time.

vampire899

Oct 30, 2019
v4? That's probably a year away at least. From now, the versions will go v3.1 , v3.2, v3.3 etc first
v1.x versions had 23 updates, v2.x versions had 19 , v3.x versions will probably end up having something similar
v3.1 will be a much needed UI update.
I checked the breeding_party_cms.lpscene, there is really a low-level error : because the temporary actor cannot be pregnant.
I have fixed these two files breeding_party_cms.lpscene and breeding_party_companion_cms.lpscene
Vinfamy Please note the update
There's an update reminder up front that you seem to have missed.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
could some one tell me again what needs to be done to expand the local gene pool?
  • For female: Just take any .lpcharacter file you, and rename it like this example.lpcharacter -> example_F.lpcharacter and place it here LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Presets\female
  • For male: paste it as it is in here place it here LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Presets\male
Just make sure you clear the stats like name, orientation and whichever you want to be randomly generated, otherwise you'll end up with clones instead.

I have already cleared the stats of the .lpcharacter files of the presets I've posted. If you fancy any of them, just download the "_F.rar", here's the link to the post with photos and further instructions: https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-0-stable-vinfamy.11321/post-3437436

Reactions: Tavern

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
There was one or two beast and the rest were creating a Jail Warden career and Jail Warden events, i.e. subdue a rebellious prisoner by gangrape with you and the rest of the gang, having your warden pals standing watch or just tossing a prison dog in the cell to go to town.

Other beast scenes were to have it so that a neighbour could ask you to look after their pet, which...is already in. Vinfamy is quick. But yeah Jail Warden Career and about 6 events for the jail warden if you do that career.
So that's where the neighbor pet event came from; good stuff, man!

How do you become a warden or play those scenes? Police station has no such options, and the prison has the regular options. Tried staying in prison for some time to possibly trigger the events but that didn't work either.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Wait, I didn't find the timing system in dungeon V2,in the process of my translation and rewriting. maybe I missed something, and Vinfamy hasn't updated the content of for a long time.
'LifePlay\LifePlay\Content\Modules\vin_Base\Scenes\meet_random\Test.LPScene'
The timer in V2 is based off the player stat 'ticker.lpstat' that goes up over time. when you interact with an npc in the dungeon, it subtracts the actor ticker from the player ticker the remainder is then subtracted from actor fear. Actor ticker is then set to the player ticker.
This means over time, an actors fear decreases. As npc stats dont react over time like the player ones this was the best way to do it.
However the Player stats will reach a maximum, this means there is a function in there, that resets the player ticker at a set stage to be zero again. That is the part thats buggy as a scene cant be called at a set time! Think I called it 'Weekover' or something like that.
It now uses the 'HoursElapsed' function and no longer needs a reset.

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes