Wolfman13

Aug 5, 2018
oh yeah, getPerson doesn't work for Relatives, use a getRelative() While loop instead.
It's not that hard to expand getPerson() functionality though, I can do that
Would be great as i think it is the easiest way to get a specific npc in one line instead of loops (I'm lazy ;))

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
honestly, I think it's much better. Being able to interact with people directly in the buildings is a great idea. Keep it up(y).
Translated by Deepl.

Singaia

Dec 15, 2018
1) Unfortunately many morphs on the character are breaking clothes entirely. Are morphs or some other kind of correction for the clothing being planned?

2) Would it be possible to add a toggle to make a "transgender" character be treated as a man (perhaps on character creation)? Right now, it isn't really possible to make androgynous looking characters with male chars.

watwat

Aug 1, 2017
Keep the great work Vinfamy ! I'm looking forward for more updates. Are you planning on updating the UI? Is a bit clunky in my opinion.

Reactions: srg91

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
How to open menu when the sex scenes are happening? I mean save/options etc.

Now that I played it...Well, it is basically the simpler version of Sims, but much much rougher, with confusing UI, rendering issues etc. The idea is neat though, but Sims 3 with all the mods or Sims 4 are much more user friendly. ( I mean c'mon information window over menu options is overkill)

P.s. failed to find how to have sex with the pet you adopted. Also in contacts for some reason they are displayed as humans. whatever.

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
there's a couple of custom backgrounds that sexybastardo asked me to add to the game for him to use for his mods that have no 3d world presets yet. When he comes back to modding, I'd imagine he'll update those to 3d too (either make new presets or redirect them to one of my presets)

It happens also with PYG if you go to your hoe's house. They use the prostitute bedroom preset which is 3D. You can select it as the PC's bedroom.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Looking through the change log this game seems to be rapidly coming together into an actual game. I will have to give this another go, last I tried over 6 months ago it wasn't really a game but it looks like it turning into the ultimate sandbox.

My hope is someone can mod this game into other projects, like total conversion mods. I can imagine a total conversion mod of this game being turned into a post apocalyptic setting. We just need to fight mechanics :), mount and blade style.
Already working on it! Total conversion to a zombie apocalypse. Combat is done, base building, scavenging, rpg stlye level and stat system, equipment, followers etc. However with having no visible weapons, no combat anims etc, a bit of imagination is required lol. Combat system is similar to strive4power etc, its currently a bit limited but we are working on it.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
How to open menu when the sex scenes are happening? I mean save/options etc.

Now that I played it...Well, it is basically the simpler version of Sims, but much much rougher, with confusing UI, rendering issues etc. The idea is neat though, but Sims 3 with all the mods or Sims 4 are much more user friendly. ( I mean c'mon information window over menu options is overkill)

P.s. failed to find how to have sex with the pet you adopted. Also in contacts for some reason they are displayed as humans. whatever.
I think yu can't save/Load during sex scenes.
Yu need to click "Skip sex scene" to exit the sex scene ,then yu can open load/save menu :)

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
1)The game stutters when traveling to another location on the map or interact with any characters.
2)If I click any npc's from the contacts,it takes forever to see her options .
I think that I am not the only one facing this issue . :(

Last edited:

Cici007

Jan 17, 2018
huge fan to this game. my friends play also but I have 1 question. how works netorare?? where myn character become a cuckold? pls help...

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
There's a WIP total conversion based EXACTLY on the post-apocalyptic scenario.
LostLegends is coding the whole thing, i'm giving some "textual" advices and throwing some ideas he's translating into actual code.
Maybe there will be a demo out soon. Maybe.
that will be quite interesting

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Vinfamy have you thought about finding people who are good with shaders; maybe makers of ENB presets and basically just adult modders who might have something to contribute when it comes to texture; shadows and the like? Maybe adult Skyrim modders may be able to help.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
What would be nice is to be able to disable karma information. You do a good thing with information, you do a bad thing with information, frankly it's heavy. Moreover, for a sensible person, we know that stealing is bad or working is good to fuck a married woman or when you're in a relationship it's bad. So it would be nice if there was an option to deactivate it.

Translated by deepl

Reactions: MattShizzle

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
huge fan to this game. my friends play also but I have 1 question. how works netorare?? where myn character become a cuckold? pls help...
Press ESC and then click on Mod Manager, you will see 'Official Netorare Module' click on that and the Netorare module will activate, you will then get Netorare scenes. For netorare scenes to occur you need a boyfriend or girlfriend.

Reactions: Cici007
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes