srg91

Nov 30, 2017
why the averge bust size always changing to 1 im put it to 3 and after some time it tured back to 1 every time? its because of some mods ?
Having the same issue. For me it stays the same if I "nap" instead of "sleep" and avoid any loops (like the nn_club_predator one; ended up deleting that scene so it won't revert the settings anymore).
At some point, it will still get reset (another scene I suspect) but much much later without sleeping.
Lemme know if it helps.

Reactions: MightyNo

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
Having the same issue. For me it stays the same if I "nap" instead of "sleep" and avoid any loops (like the nn_club_predator one; ended up deleting that scene so it won't revert the settings anymore).
At some point, it will still get reset (another scene I suspect) but much much later without sleeping.
Lemme know if it helps.
must be another scene because i never took a nap :p

and now i have really big problem i have inpregnated some woman deleted her and now she gives birth ever night >.< how can i fix it do you know ?

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
must be another scene because i never took a nap :p

and now i have really big problem i have inpregnated some woman deleted her and now she gives birth ever night >.< how can i fix it do you know ?
That's my point: try taking more naps instead of sleeping and see if it helps.
I have the same issue with pregnancy. Since I use sb's Better Pregnancy mod, when this happens I usually invite them or go to their location and ask them to hang out in order the use the "companion:end pregnancy" function and it does the trick.
With the NPC deleted, I would just load up the most recent save where it was not deleted and do the same.
If you just deleted their number, use the command meet_old_person until u get to them and then do the same.
If you're not using the pregnancy mod, try the npc_gives_birth command.

Reactions: MightyNo

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
So my house disappeared. I accidentally clicked 'favorite' when I had the house selected, and it disappeared from the map entirely. If I wait until the game suggests I go to sleep, and click that link, I wind up back in my room - but if I go to the map, it says that I'm in the hotel across the street. Clicking on the hotel, itself, does not send me home - it just sends me to the hotel.

Does anyone know what to do in this situation?
Should check to see if you changed the building type of your home by accident. If not then you should probably start a new map or reset the map. Be sure to save presets of the people you want to play with.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I get the bug where it stops telling you after a sex act about pregnancy (it never does in a threesome+ as apparently it doesn't ever happen from them.) I just save, exit, start again and load - it's back to normal.

rbx4

Jan 21, 2018
I *was confused over math--looks like I figured it out?

this returns Actor:intelligence plus Random (5, 10):

Code:
actorIntDrinkRoll = Actor:intelligence + Random(5, 10)
This returns Actor:intelligence plus Random(5,10), but I didn't notice before--the subtraction and division work just fine:

Code:
actorIntDrinkRoll = [Actor:intelligence + Random(5, 10)] - [Actor:intoxication / 10]]
this returns zero:

Code:
actorIntDrinkRoll = [Actor:intelligence += Random(5, 10)] -= [Actor:intoxication /= 10]]

Last edited:

Mubu5Reborn

Sep 30, 2017
Are there mods for a better UI, or a simplified city at least? It's so confusing to do anything here...
yeah the city could really use an improvement. it's hard to navigate around and clicking the recommended actions sends me to the edge of the city and back :/ perhaps some way to filter the amount of locations that are pretty generic and common. idk :3

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Click on the magnifying glass, choose the sort of building you want to go to, then click on it again. Not difficult but not at all obvious to new players. There is now a tutorial game. TF is also tutorial, but that is of a male turning into a female character (not TG, but an overnight magical transformation.)

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I *was confused over math--looks like I figured it out?

this returns Actor:intelligence plus Random (5, 10):

Code:
actorIntDrinkRoll = Actor:intelligence + Random(5, 10)
This returns Actor:intelligence plus Random(5,10), but I didn't notice before--the subtraction and division work just fine:

Code:
actorIntDrinkRoll = [Actor:intelligence + Random(5, 10)] - [Actor:intoxication / 10]]
this returns zero:

Code:
actorIntDrinkRoll = [Actor:intelligence += Random(5, 10)] -= [Actor:intoxication /= 10]]
you have a spare ] at the end
-= is not used like that, just - is enough

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
The not being able to change color of clothing is a new thing now. Kind of a big problem. This is even with "allow home dye" checked. Not an immediate problem, but eventually needs a fix.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows
(64-bit): MEGA -
Windows (32-bit): MEGA -
Linux: MEGA

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 3.0 Stable or later, if your current version is earlier than this, use the Full download above, or use this to update to v3.0 Stable first before installing this version's Update Only)
Windows (64-bit): MEGA -
Windows (32-bit): MEGA -
Linux: MEGA

Change Log:
- The action and interaction menus will now be dynamically sorted to minimize the need to scroll down / type in keyword - with your last action (if still applicable) shown first on the list, followed by the rest of the available actions sorted by how often you used them so far in your current save. I find this especially important for the interaction menu with NPCs, which involve a lot of scrolling right now.
- 3d camera with free keyboard + mouse control for the character creation menu and the inventory menu, replacing the old static Zoom and Rotate buttons, so that you can always get the perfect angle while editing / dressing your character and don't have to constantly move your cursor back and forth between the main editor menu and the camera buttons.
- Reduce the load time for maps (i.e. the long "Loading, Please Wait ..." thing after you select a city). The improvement is especially noticeable for the bigger maps.
- Replace the top-left-corner tutorial popups you get at the beginning of the game (which are outdated anyway with so many gameplay changes in the last year) with a separate "New Game with Tutorial" mode accessible from the title screen, which guides new players step by step through the various aspects of the game. This way, experienced players don't get bothered by those popups and new players have their own 'handholding' new game mode that is very easy to follow.
- The hotkeys to open the frequently used menus (namely Esc, Q, I & P) can now be simply pressed again to close such menus, instead of having to find the Finish / Resume button to click on.
- Reset the "Update Only" downloads' version requirement to v3.0 Stable to make the download size smaller and hence more useful. If you didn't play v3.0 Stable, you either need to use the Full v3.1 download for this update or need to apply the "Update From v2.x To v3.0 Stable" first before you apply the v3.1 Update Only file.
- Update the Modding Docs with the new API functions that have been accumulating for the past year
- About half of May commission work: all maps and all scenes, but the scenes haven't been tested. Animations and scene testing will come in v3.2 (30 May)
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Yo, I've been playing this update for over 16 hours now, the dynamic sorting and new camera are awesome. I think there are still some menus that could use some love, if you plan on giving the UI more updates in the near future, so I've compiled a list of my feature ideas/suggestions that would make the user experience better:

1. Save menu - the option to jump to a specific page. I was thinking of a search box in which you type the save number and it'll take you to that save's page or maybe some sort of slider at the top that detects the used slots and you use the scroll wheel to move quicker between them. I know there is a "load last save" button now and it's a time saver too, but if you wanna try out a different old save and you've got lots of pages with saves it will take a lot of time to get to them, especially since the game takes a while to load them if you spam click.
  2. Clothing menu:
    1. Tabs/filters at the top of the menu for different clothing articles (top, bottom, dresses, underwear, shoes) would save a lot of time searching for what you want to equip since the menu is kinda messy now.
    2. Outfits that you create and equip in one go. Like loading a preset, a way to quickly dress from top to bottom with the clothes of your choice would be useful. Maybe you could set them as the default office/sport outfits for the "scene redress" setting.
    3. Color boxes (in front of the item name) or colored names that match the selected color of the clothing item.
  3. Sex menu:
    1. Tabs - I have three approaches in mind with this. One would be to add the position types (bj, doggy, missionary etc) to the left of the menu similarly to the way you added gags/cuffs/straps and click on them to only show those. Another would be to make one set of tabs/buttons that do the same thing on one click as the previously mentioned tabs, but select a random position from that category on double click. Lastly, keep the current random position type buttons, but when you right-click them a menu with the position pool for that category appears or the main positions menu gets filtered.
    2. "Random vaginal" button.
  4. Contact list:
    1. Dynamic sorting. The more you interact with a person, the higher up in the list it goes or at least it could be relationship-based so your partners/lovers/close friends appear on top like the relatives.
    2. Edit yourself options. An alternative to getting in and out of the main menu to modify your character appearance/stats/inventory, just add them on the top right when you select "Me" from the contact list, like it is with the NPCs.
  5. The ability to set your own order for the menus. Something like a sorting mode that you toggle with a button, then you drag the actions/items/people where you want them, you press the button again to exit order mode and then it stays like that. Any new entries get added at the bottom.
  6. Change appearance menu:
    1. Drag rotation setting as an alternative to the free camera, an in-between of the old system and the new one. Instead of having to manually adjust the camera with the keyboard every time you need to look around the character, have the option to use an axis system so you can quickly rotate the character with a swift mouse drag the way it works in sex scenes with Shift. Left-click drag for rotating around the vertical axis, right-click drag to rotate around the horizontal one, wheel presses drag for height adjustment and wheel scroll for zoom.
    2. Male genital sliders - all male penises look the same basically and you only have 3 sliders compared to the shemales that have a dozen. Is it possible to use the same penis for them too?
    3. More male face types - this not a UI suggestion, but males could use some different face bases like the women (wrinkles, scars, beauty marks, freckles, different brows).

Last edited:

Isilindil

Apr 29, 2018
Can I get a quick run-down what mods are working in this version? Don"t know which ones to apply.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Did the Tutorial , Made a female , and her slightly younger sister. When all the "creating" was done, the sister was not living with the PC, she had her own place, and I couldn't figure out how to "add" her to her older sister's "apartment". I remember , before when you created family-units, they all lived with the PC, unless other-wise noted. Why was this changed ? How do you get family-members to end up all together, instead of all in their own places, kinda weird?

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Did the Tutorial , Made a female , and her slightly younger sister. When all the "creating" was done, the sister was not living with the PC, she had her own place, and I couldn't figure out how to "add" her to her older sister's "apartment". I remember , before when you created family-units, they all lived with the PC, unless other-wise noted. Why was this changed ? How do you get family-members to end up all together, instead of all in their own places, kinda weird?
Where you see the person status "Living elsewhere" you just have to click that again. It should be right next to their name I believe.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes