Jul 28, 2019
Could be or the game for some reason registered the character as a temporary actor had that happen when I decided to generate a female family member for my char to play with but reloading the game fixed that.
Yeah, or the animations were missing for those characters. None of which adds up to 'trans characters in this game are only she-males'. (And all of this presumable from a years out-of-date version...)

The third character type in this game is able to both impregnate and be impregnated as I said above. What that should properly be called is an open question: futanari is a contested somewhat mythological/magical term mainly prevalent in hentai/manga. In game they are variously referenced as 'transwoman' 'transgendered' or just 'trans'. In terms of game models they are a woman with a fully functioning penis (and testicles - the character in my images above has them shrunk to a minimum because that's what I wanted). In real world terms I believe they would be hermaphrodites, that is intersex - albeit of a particular type with fully functionial organs of both sexes and a body otherwise morphologically indistinguishable from a woman's.

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
In real world terms I believe they would be hermaphrodites, that is intersex - albeit of a particular type with fully functionial organs of both sexes
There are 2 types of hermaphrodites.
True Hermaphrodites which look like a classic futanari they developed both ovaries and testes. The testes and ovaries fused together creating an ovatestes which is why the don't have external balls. They are the only type that can function and reproduce as both male and female but they are also extremely rare.
Pseudohermaphrodites like she-males are what people are most use to seeing but they are almost always sterile.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Character Creation Question:

Concerning : Eye Colors

It seems no matter what color you choose, the eye color never changes from the "default" color, (which looks to be black or dark brown).

Is there some "hidden" setting preventing the colors to show during character creation phase ?

Kinda makes choosing eye color during the creation process redundant :confused:.

Reactions: DiableFripon

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Character Creation Question:

Concerning : Eye Colors

It seems no matter what color you choose, the eye color never changes from the "default" color, (which looks to be black or dark brown).

Is there some "hidden" setting preventing the colors to show during character creation phase ?

Kinda makes choosing eye color during the creation process redundant :confused:.
only four colours, it will pick the closest texture to the color you picked
'painting' over the eye texture used to look terrible so I removed it

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

As explained before, even though the AI and Interaction Overhaul was completed feature-wise back in v3.0 Final earlier this month, I only had one update for animating work during the overhaul (v3.0 Beta 2 back in March) so the daily activity animations and poses are currently quite lacking in variety, mostly restricted to sitting or basic interations with the furniture objects. This results in the player character and NPCs just 'playing musical chairs' most of the time during actions and scenes :) and doesn't really illustrate the '3d life' aspect that well. This will be addressed in the next update v3.2 as well as another two v3.x updates (let's say v3.5 and v3.8 just so they're spread out a bit and the other updates can focus on adult stuffs instead).
- More daily activity animations for the player character and NPCs. Specifically, v3.2 will first focus on basic needs and leisure activities (eat, drink, sleep, dance, sports, etc), while later on, v3.5 will most likely focus on business (working or being served at different types of establishments), and finally v3.8 will focus on paired and scene-specific animations (fighting, messing around before an actual sex scene, etc)
- A system for blending sitting poses and activity animations (for example, instead of making 20 different 'have a snack' animations for 20 different chairs, this system allows the game to just blend the top half of the body from the eating animation with each of the 20 sitting poses.)
- A simple system for spawning additional objects to go with some animations (spawning cutlery and food for eating animation for example) and despawning them after the animation finishes
- 3d meshes and textures for the animated objects above
- The rest of May commissions (i.e. all the commissioned animations)
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 30 May (with a release candidate for public beta testing at least 24 hours in advance)

tigersebel

Aug 12, 2018
Vinfamy Working as a Doctor in a hospital doesn't raise Job Performance. only job experience, intelligence and Interpersonal

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Vinfamy
- I'd love to see a few "static" (as in not-necessarily-animated ) positions for the PC sleeping in their bed, (also with friends/Lovers/sisters, etc, sharing that space, when they stay over), for various reasons !

( their backs must really be getting 'sore' from sitting up, sleeping in those chairs, etc., all those nights :eek:, while the bed/beds are left unused )

Just a suggestion, that would help, one get that, togetherness feeling of sleep / shared sleep !:p

Reactions: srg91

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
any cheat to skip collecting these useful perks?

this is supposed to be a life sims game,
there's has to be at least a god mode for those perks or something.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Vinfamy ! . . . . . . HELP !

I'm using NickNo's " LifePlay Launcher / Mod Manager ", I like it , BUT, it seems to have "disabled" the ability to use "ESC" to get to the "ESC Screen", thus I can't adjust/modify the " NPC distribution, per map screen ", which is pretty much making my current game not as much fun to play.

The only NPC's in the game I've met, that I've had a chance at connecting with, are the 'few' I had created in the game.

Unless there is a "work-around", or I'll have to try it the 'old' way, and see if , with-out that mod in the game , if it will be working again.

charmetoaste

Feb 21, 2020
1590460528488.png
this started showing up recently after having a save go for around 40 days ingame. only mod added was better pregnancy. any idea why it would start happening?

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
The clothes are messed up again. Female cutoff jeans (what I usually use for female characters) almost NEVER available, and the stupid business stuff is always there. I never use that. Business sucks. Changing the color of clothes is also often broken. Another needed fix if you don't want your characters like wearing green shorts with red tops. Looks awful.

howitzer665

Jan 4, 2020
I'm really enjoying the game. Only thing that's irking me is the invisible dog? The tick in the options doesn't help. Just curious if anyone knows any relevant solutions to up the experience? Thank you!

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
" Changing the color of clothes is also often broken ".

Wait . . . . . We CAN change the coloring of clothes ? . . . . . How ?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Some last points on Futanari, she-male, etc.

(and testicles - the character in my images above has them shrunk to a minimum because that's what I wanted).
So, if the "balls" were still there . . . . . Do they/Would they, block penetrating the then, "hidden" vagina ?
(as one "might" think they(the balls) would (block penetration), and as the "game mechanics", may register the vagina, to not actually be there).
Which would make "her" She-male, not Futanari , (see description following).

True Hermaphrodites which look like a classic futanari they developed both ovaries and testes. The testes and ovaries fused together creating an ovatestes which is why the don't have external balls. They are the only type that can function and reproduce as both male and female but they are also *extremely rare*.
*extremely rare* = Which in this game, can be as RARE or common as one could want.

The above , is what I think of , when talking about "Futanari" . ( and I dare-say a LOT of others do too)
What I believed than was, that since the "game-mechanics" wouldn't let you choose to adjust/modify the Vagina, if you were creating that type of character, that the " Futanari ", was not able to be created at this time, and as to WHY I was asking for it to be added.

Unbeknownst to me, at that particular time, that even creating a "Female" character, you still couldn't adjust/modify the character's own " vagina " !

Unlike, the Male character, whose "cock & balls" had several "modifacations" that could be done to them !

So, in reality, I was partially wrong, but then, so was you. Subject Closed.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Vinfamy ! . . . . . . HELP !

I'm using NickNo's " LifePlay Launcher / Mod Manager ", I like it , BUT, it seems to have "disabled" the ability to use "ESC" to get to the "ESC Screen", thus I can't adjust/modify the " NPC distribution, per map screen ", which is pretty much making my current game not as much fun to play.

The only NPC's in the game I've met, that I've had a chance at connecting with, are the 'few' I had created in the game. (EDIT: Was able to "adjust" / "CHEAT" NPC's Stats to make them "accessible" to my character's charm's . . . though that's not as much fun/rewarding, as doing it with-out "cheating" ! :( )

Unless there is a "work-around", or I'll have to try it the 'old' way, and see if , with-out that mod in the game , if it will be working again.

Up-Date Notes :

After playing several hours, I decided to leave the game, but I wanted to "Save" what I was doing .
But, since "ESC" hadn't worked during "Game Start-Up" , I wasn't sure how to SAVE the game, and remembered reading, someone's comment, about the SAVE feature is on the "ESC Screen", which I couldn't access !

But, for the hell of it, I hit the "ESC" button . . . and it worked !
Now I could SAVE the game.
I could also do all the things that I wanted to do, AT THE START OF THE GAME !
( Oh, and yeah, I had tried several times in the first hour or so, hitting "ESC" button, but it still wasn't working. Don't know what changed, several hours later, that got it to work again)

Apparently, "NickNo's - LifePlay Launcher / Mod Manager" needs some adjustments / fixes, so that it doesn't disable "ESC" use, at the start of the game.

PLEASE . . NickNo - FIX it ! I like using it other-wise. :cry:

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes