Jul 5, 20171,1003,621
Sep 18, 2020

DOWNLOAD
Windows
(64-bit): MEGA -
Windows (32-bit): MEGA -
Linux: MEGA

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 3.0 Stable or later, if your current version is earlier than this, use the Full download above, or use this to update to v3.0 Stable first before installing this version's Update Only)
Windows (64-bit): MEGA -
Windows (32-bit): MEGA -
Linux: MEGA
Change Log:
- Each NPC will now have their own fertility stat, the final probability will now be the square root of fertility_dad*fertility_mom, not just the player's fertility. This also allows the various sperm donor / surrogate mother scenes to trigger under more logical conditions.
- New UI elements in the Contacts menu to show all pregnancy-related information for the player and each NPC: base fertility, usual fertile days of the month, how far along pregnant if any, who is the baby daddy, etc... So that you don't have to rely only on the midnight notifications which can easily be missed if a lot of NPCs in your game are pregnant at the same time
- Some scenes about attending or taking your spouse to prenatal classes and doctor's appointments, with possible affairs to be had ...
- Some more scenes about childcare, which influences their final stats when they reach 18 and become a full NPC. Raising your child can now also lead to some 'adult' opportunities between the player character or their spouse and the child's babysitters, teachers and classmates' parents.
- Some adoption and abortion scenes. You can put a baby up for adoption, or (as the father) not accept a baby as your child (so they don't just show up as your child in your contact list no matter what)
- Some adjustments to the impregnation swinging/cuckold/ breeding party scenes so that all the resulting babies no longer end up always being attributed to the player
- Some other scene ideas from the community brainstorm
- All patrons' commissions for September

Reactions: Cmann and Aidisable

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
after adding new hairstyles and tattoo's maybe now its time to add new clothes and maybe stuff like watches and hats
How about no? I mean, yes game like this needs clothes, but before introducing new, existing issues need to be sorted. Adding sliders would prevent good deal of clipping issues. And introduction of new assets relatively easier...

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I'm very much interested in pc_slave_cms, but don't really understand the way to trigger it properly. :(
I've never seen this trigger, but this is my understanding of how it should work:
  1. You must be sleeping
  2. You must be at home
  3. The time must be between 22 and 4, or 10 PM and 4 AM
  4. A random roll happens between 50 and 100, and the result must be less than your masochist stat
  5. A second random roll happens between 0 and 100, and the result must be 0 (pretty sure upper and lower bounds of the rolls are included)
  6. Your character must be a female or shemale

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I've never seen this trigger, but this is my understanding of how it should work:
  1. You must be sleeping
  2. You must be at home
  3. The time must be between 22 and 4, or 10 PM and 4 AM
  4. A random roll happens between 50 and 100, and the result must be less than your masochist stat
  5. A second random roll happens between 0 and 100, and the result must be 0 (pretty sure upper and lower bounds of the rolls are included)
  6. Your character must be a female or shemale
Maybe because of number 5? Cause "the result must be 0" seems kind of unlikely to happen.
I actually tried to force trigger the event, but it would skip to the police rescue after being kidnapped. :(

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Maybe because of number 5? Cause "the result must be 0" seems kind of unlikely to happen.
I actually tried to force trigger the event, but it would skip to the police rescue after being kidnapped. :(
Yea as it's written, it seems like it's intended to be a pretty rare event. It's also possible that because it's rarely triggered, there might be some bugs in it that haven't been reported or noticed by the developer

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Really shouldn't be only for females and should be able to be force triggered. Everything else can be a woman doing to a man forcibly, too.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Messing around with pc_slave_cms. Removing line While count > 0 && count < 10 && Random(0, 100) < 15 results in sexy times proceeding smoothly. The real question... did I create an infinite loop, lol? I'm afraid I'm not knowledgeable enough to know. Editing saves, fiddling with sugarcube values, and cheat engine tricks only teaches me so much about what I'm doing.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Is there a way to set how fast they like it? Some want way too slow and make it take forever. At least not to have the wusses who say "it hurts" at less than 2 times speed.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Messing around with pc_slave_cms. Removing line While count > 0 && count < 10 && Random(0, 100) < 15 results in sexy times proceeding smoothly. The real question... did I create an infinite loop, lol? I'm afraid I'm not knowledgeable enough to know. Editing saves, fiddling with sugarcube values, and cheat engine tricks only teaches me so much about what I'm doing.
timeout(2000, pc_slave_cms) =? Every 10 days if 200 =? 1 day
This a cooldown timer. The higher the number the longer it will take for that scene to trigger again.

Last edited:
Reactions: sparrow_rose

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
after adding new hairstyles and tattoo's maybe now its time to add new clothes and maybe stuff like watches and hats
I was just thinking about this.

How do I add clothes to the game? It's not documented in the guide folder but shouldn't it be pretty easy to just grab some free daz clothes (or maybe you can find some packs to pirate if only modding your own game)?

Are the clothing files (heavy/daz/clothes) compiled in some manner? They're different from some test clothes I downloaded.

Reactions: churgur7

chris59010

Jul 14, 2018
The way around that is on the line above where its count = 0, change it to count = 1 so it sits within the test range and it should work with the end conditions still intact. You may also want to change the random value to something greater than 15 as if it rolls above this it ends the sequence.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
The way around that is on the line above where its count = 0, change it to count = 1 so it sits within the test range and it should work with the end conditions still intact. You may also want to change the random value to something greater than 15 as if it rolls above this it ends the sequence.
Yep, that seems to have done the trick in testing. Event seems to work. Still kind of rare, but I didn't want to make it common. Just more possible to actually happen and not be immediately rescued by cops. Might lower the cooldown that Ravenger6660 mentioned so the event's a bit more likely to happen without cheating and I'll be happy. Thanks, guys! :D

He11mo

Apr 9, 2020
I do wish the Creator adds more Self Talking scenes for the M2F scenario.
or even add Status and Buffs like feelings/Emotions for the MC.
also requesting for more Random Casual Chat from the MC and his/her companion or NPC likewise.
~
btw the updates on this game is incredibly fast! and the creator of this game is really passionate!
thanks and keep it up.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes