Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
I've rejected the interview offers (I assumed the jobs at the offices are randomly generated) and now I can't seem to find any way to become employed as none of the offices offer to attend interview anymore. Is there any way to reset the interviews and allow for re-applying? The generated Bath map does not seem to have any police stations or universities either for me to apply.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Do bugfixes get tracked anywhere? I assume bugs are fixed between updates and lumped in with them, but the changelogs only ever seem to mention the new features/changes

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Do bugfixes get tracked anywhere? I assume bugs are fixed between updates and lumped in with them, but the changelogs only ever seem to mention the new features/changes

We definitely need bugfixes, especially the freeze up.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-11-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

Interview_person {ask NPC some questions about stats} +fix+

Donate_Sperm {donate sperm for money, meet a stranger, Breeding stuff} +fix+ [not recommended for v3.11 but works regardless]

Breeding_Rabbits {girl wants you to knock her up, multi sex} +fix+ [not recommended for v3.11 but works regardless]

Breeding_party_2 {go to party fuck some girls who wants babies} +fix+ [not recommended for v3.11 but works regardless]

Roommates Mod --DEAD END-- {can't make it work, might go back to it later.}

Charm_interaction {Use your stats to gain affection with another person} ++New++

Kiss_interaction {do you kiss?} ++New++

++Coming soon++
Per RussianMan's request ( https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-11-vinfamy.11321/post-4301941 )
Law in Enforcement job {Get a job as a cop. Work in office or on the streets, and see what happens.}
{catch thief, murder, rapist, or pick-pocket. And stop a bank robbery, assassin, or drug lord. And more!}
++Coming soon++

Update 10/13/2020

He11mo

Apr 9, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-11-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

Interview_person {ask NPC some questions about stats} +fix+

Donate_Sperm {donate sperm for money, meet a stranger, Breeding stuff} +fix+ [not recommended for v3.11 but works regardless]

Breeding_Rabbits {girl wants you to knock her up, multi sex} +fix+ [not recommended for v3.11 but works regardless]

Breeding_party_2 {go to party fuck some girls who wants babies} +fix+ [not recommended for v3.11 but works regardless]

Roommates Mod --DEAD END-- {can't make it work, might go back to it later.}

Charm_interaction {Use your stats to gain affection with another person} ++New++

Kiss_interaction {do you kiss?} ++New++

++Coming soon++
Per RussianMan's request ( https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-11-vinfamy.11321/post-4301941 )
Law in Enforcement job {Get a job as a cop. Work in office or on the streets, and see what happens.}
{catch thief, murder, rapist, or pick-pocket. And stop a bank robbery, assassin, or drug lord. And more!}
++Coming soon++

Update 10/13/2020
more randomness mods please?.
like too much drunk BAR ~ NIGHT ALLEYWAY RAPE.
WORK/FORCED taken advantage by boss/rape
get hit on by strangers more often via socializing.
~
just to add various flavor to the randomness aspect.

Hogeyhead

Mar 17, 2020
Hey, I don't know if this has been addressed anywhere, but if it has I can't find it. I can make the game produce black and white people, but not Asian. If I force the majority race to be a kind of Asian in the city generation screen I just get white people. If I use Hong Kong, or Tokyo I get white people. I tried older versions and got the same results. I got my hands on a copy of 3.4, and this had the option to use the old models. When I did this I did in fact get Asian models. Am I doing something wrong here or is this a bug?

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
Vinfamy
a question:
will this game ever see some male/male scenes regarding zoophilia?

nevermind: the update answers my question and its great. :love:

Last edited:

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Wish you could take over/buy office building and make them a certain business, some examples would be Mail Service, Bank Building, Private Security, Paper Service etc.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
how do i make/get a roommate?
You can't.
Wish you could take over/buy office building and make them a certain business, some examples would be Mail Service, Bank Building, Private Security, Paper Service etc.
Well, you can do so. When you are at coffee shop, hair saloon, hotel etc... there is option take over the business. If you have enough money, you will take it over.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
You can't.

Well, you can do so. When you are at coffee shop, hair saloon, hotel etc... there is option take over the business. If you have enough money, you will take it over.
Sorry i should have said i already known about the take over of the bars, hair saloon etc. i just ment i want to take over an office building the main place where you usually get a job at the start of the game

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I see all these tags in this game BUT are they actually in the game or did they just add the tags for "future" updates?

dregon87

May 6, 2019
In this version,has the bug been fixed? - is the vagina visible through the texture of clothing?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes