Zobra

Dec 31, 2019
The more objects in the room, the more GPU is needed; same with the number of NPCs present. The CPU usage is not an issue as even a C2Duo can run it without problems.

Concerning RAM, the actual version of the game uses about 2 GB. Only users with a 4 GB smartph... PC using integrated graphics solutions might have problems with this (2GB game + 2 GB shared RAM (actual textures take 2 GB VRAM) + system resources 300 MB to 1 GB). But let's be fair... those PCs are not meant for gaming, but for office purposses.:sneaky:

I also realized load times over HDD (7200 rpm SATA III) are pretty high (game start takes over 12 sec to get main menu operational, NPCs spawn delay 3 to 5 secs when changing locations), so installing the game in an SSD is highly recommended.

A Ren'py is really not the solution (and I seriously doubt it would even happen); but perhaps providing a low-res texture pack, reducing the props to a half in locations (also provided in a separate pack for low-end PC users), limiting the ammount of NPCs present (PC included) to 5, and using simplified hair models (might look like a plastic cap, but will surely improve performance), in addition of using classic map graphics, and reducing PP and Shadow quality, should do the trick. ;)
yeah you right , i only have 3gb ram total with shared ram , that explain why the loading take ages then game crash , but as you said reducing texture & graphics the only solution [as well getting new pc but not possible ATM with the pandemic] , Thanks for reply and be safe.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
yeah you right , i only have 3gb ram total with shared ram , that explain why the loading take ages then game crash , but as you said reducing texture & graphics the only solution [as well getting new pc but not possible ATM with the pandemic] , Thanks for reply and be safe.
Have you tried the 32 bits version of the game? With a total of 3GB RAM, I'd rather install a 32 bits OS instead a 64 bits one. Just saying.

I'd say the minimum requirements for the 64 bits 3.x versions to run is a Phenom II X2 or higher, 4.75 GB disk space (+ compressed file size), and 4 GB RAM with a 2 GB VRAM GPU, or 6 GB when using integrated graphics solutions.
----------------
Concerning the new sex system, it has just been implemented; I mean that is supossed (I hope so) to be polished and improved in the versions to come. And as the older system is still there (in solo and dreaming events), I expect a menu to toggle between them won't be an issue (as happened with the map graphics).

Once again, thanks Vinfamy and all those working on this project.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2017
Have you tried the 32 bits version of the game? With a total of 3GB RAM, I'd rather install a 32 bits OS instead a 64 bits one. Just saying.

I'd say the minimum requirements for the 64 bits 3.x versions to run is a Phenom II X2 or higher, 4.75 GB disk space (+ compressed file size), and 4 GB RAM with a 2 GB VRAM GPU, or 6 GB when using integrated graphics solutions.
----------------
Concerning the new sex system, it has just been implemented; I mean that is supossed (I hope so) to be polished and improved in the versions to come. And as the older system is still there (in solo and dreaming events), I expect a menu to toggle between them won't be an issue (as happened with the map graphics).

Once again, thanks Vinfamy and all those working on this project.
The old system will also be changed in one of the upcoming uptades with the new one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zobra

straydogg

May 9, 2017
So, which of mods work with the newest version of the game?
the ones that actually work are pimp ur girl,the set relation mods, part of LLdungeon works the apartments dont, party and nightlfe dont work, cuz get a room and the new goodbye conflict with it, beauty expan works great, naughty nites some what works, the joint and jog work, nothing else does tho ,flirt mod is a little buggy but works well, both pregnancy mods are super buggy, relationship V3 adds way too many relatives some time or none at all and you get blanks, nudity matters is slighty buggy but works well, matchmaker runs like a charm, dont know abut the rest. just what ive found others may differ cuz of the mod line up or they use mod manager, i dont use mod manager.:giggle: and I put all mods into base, makes it easier for the mods to be found by my cmput instead of looking thru other folders, and all mods still show when in base folder, as long as you put them whee they need to be like sences folder to sences folder action to action and so on. oh and the lady privates lookin rather EUwwy, thats the unreal engine problem it does the same on the k17 stuff just dont thin her out so much with body size and i think its body weight also, if you want the really skinny, sometimes changing the thickness of the body will fix that. just my opinion and what worked when i tried it

Last edited:

Lemon612

Oct 5, 2017
Hi
Sometime ago i sugested adding age-play mod, nobody with knowlage how to did it sady done it, so despite me haveing no clue how to do it i will try. If someone with knowlage is willing to in-deph answer my question i whould be gratefull. Most of my questions concentrate arount sex talk and sex desritions during the animations.Vinfamy so far answered a bit, but i need very in deph guaide how to do it (eng is not my first so more explanations the better) and i wanted to thank him again for that. But is sill have so many questions.

1) What files should be edited to add those type of dirty talk, i mean like file name cuz i founded one that seams to be sex desctiption but i cannot find dirty talk one. But regarbless tell me what files to edit exacly, cuz i maybe mistaken.

2) Conditions - Those that i need help to set and i would like if someone tell me how formule should look like in file.
First example
Conditions : Player is male, is younger then female more then 10 but not more then 20 , Female is not older then 40.
Sex talk:
- Player Male says something like "fuck i love fucking older girls"
- NPC Female says something like "fuck i love fucking younger guys".
Descrition :
"Youger dude was fucking this older women, like creazy, her older vagina was so happy she had younger prick inside"

Second example
Conditions: Player is male, has sex with more then one lady, both ladies are older then him more then 20 but all ladies are younger then 50.
Sex Talk:
- Player says "I, so lucky i can fuck two/or more(dependent on ladies number) mature ladies"
- Female 1 says "I guess (mc name) realy like fucking women that could be his mothers"
- Polyamorous Female 1 says "He realy likes to fuck some mature pussy right (female 2 name) ?" Female 2 responds "To be honest we realy like his young dick same way"

3)I would realy like to know how to make some sextalk have higher priority then others, for example, we have age play sex talk, and normal sex talk/descritions, is there a way to make sure standard ones dont apear or apear very rearly if conditions of age play talk are met ?

4) Roles, Relationship and polyamorous content.
There are some character roles like Teacher, Boss, Landlord etc.
First question
I would like to add some sort of sex talk based on characters role, so for example:
Condition : Female is teacher, Mc is a male and her student. She says "Good i cant belive im fucking my student"

Second question
Characters lose their main role like "teacher/boss" etc after becoming a girlfriend. Also content and event related to vanilla girlfriend assumes that there is no taboo here, and all character freely tell their family members and friends that MC is her/his boyfriend/girlfriend. Normaly this works ok, becose if you are going for vanilla girlfriend then that normal her previos role doesn't matter so much.

But if we are going with some taboo type of scenario like teacher x student, boss x emloyee or married cheating with someone else. This way and formula doesnt works so much.For example, i want create a scenario in which young dude goes to university, has polyamourus type of relationship with his teachers, but they still his teachers but also lovers, but females dont like admit to this relationship to everyone etc. Does any one have an idea how to make this scenario possible ?

Third question
Lets say that MC has more then 4 girls in his "harem", normaly from what ive seen girls are picked randomly intu the orgy. Is there a way to create a some sort of "pick" option so you can manualy pick what girls you want to have sex at specifit orgy ?

Fourth question
I want to make an sex talk condition made around, family type of relationship between females. For example:
Mc is fucking lady not related to him, with her daughter, for example he says "Threesome with mommy and daughter at the same time, im so lucky".

Fifth question
Is there a eazy way to enable polyamorous incest relationship if both mods are activ? For example i created 3 aunts and one mom and i want MC to have polyamours relationship with them ?

Other questions not stricly related to age-play.

5) Impregnation
I would also like to create impregnation play mod. But there are several problems with that. First of all, in main game, after enableing impregnation mod, you can impregnate females, but there is realy not much content around it, you can impregnate with no consequenses every female, and its highy unrealistic. But here are my questions about this topic:

First question
I would like make impregnation tied to some kind of stat, that rises by some activities, similary to "incest tension", this way i could eazly separate casual sex type content from acual impregnation and pregnancy oriented. I think on lower levels of this that females will requaire condom, and will get upset if MC takes if of and will be upset if they end up impregnated. In mid leveles they will be a little bit annoyed and suprised but not extreemly angry, and when stat hits 80+ they will acualy sugest makeing baby with MC, will not requaire condom, and will acualy be happy when impregnated. This way, addint impregnation type sex talk will not brake imersion to casual type sex when mod is active.

Second question
This one is more about sex talk conditions focused around prengancy and impregnation, and here are conditions that i would like to know how to implement:
- Female is pregnant (and know about it) by MC - says something like "Good lord, you realy like fucking me wile i carry our baby in my belly?"
- Female was pregnant with MCs child, but isnt now "You want to impragnate me ones more?"
- Female was pregnant with MC's child, and is pregnant (and know about it) now "Good lord, we already made (number of babies) babies together, and im carrying one more right now, how many babies you want to make with me?"
- Polyamorous lets say 2 or more females and all are pregnant (and know about it), Fem1 says "His realy lucky, to have (number of women participating in orgy) women to fuck and even carry his babies at the same time"
- Polyamorous lets say at least one women is pregnant (and know about it) and at least one isnt, not pregnant women is at least girlfriend. Not pregnant female says "Wow look at (imprenated female name) belly, you knocked her up good, can you also knock me up today?"

6) Stat based sex talk, and visual based sex talk.
I would realy like to add some sex talk based on female or MC lools and stats. I guess that adding a sex talk for example related to "Fit" stat could be possible like for example Fit>60 and MC says something like "I like fucking fit women" but i would like an example of that formula. Also is there a way to create sex talk based on things like how fat, how muscular, about small or big tits or even skin colour at this point ?

Thx for any help, and sory for so many questions :)
I highly support this, all the suggestions here are exactly what I'm missing in the game right now. Especially number 6, stat based sex talk. If I want to roleplay a fat old guy who enjoys banging young busty girls, I want the game to acknowledge that with comments during conversations and sex scenes.
Right now, besides forced scenes, every sex act is the same no matter the age, perversion, reluctance/willingness of the partner, tits/dick size, etc etc. I don't usually comment as you can see but this game has so much potential in my opinion that I really want this option to be coded in the game.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
TBH I think blocking from the vote for 1, 2 or even 3 polls after a vote isn't enough. Too many people obsessed with certain ones and will disappoint everyone else (especially those that are disgusted by certain ones.) No good if the same 3 or 4 keep repeating and there are people that don't like any of the lot. Should be out of contention until all get a chance, at least until it's maybe like 3 left unused. It looks like it will be back and forth between pregnancy, incest, and the unmentionable by my standards one and maybe corruption if expanded to 3 polls otherwise and nothing anyone else likes gets a chance. TF hasn't been expanded since it was made over a year ago FFS. Others too. Wouldn't be surprised if this isn't done pregnancy, incest and the other one keep repeating over and over through 2021.

Reactions: Lemon612

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I reverted to back to 3.10.
The new sex stuff is needlessly complicated.
Sex last too long at times.
positions change even when I say no.
I Hate anal sex.

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
TBH I think blocking from the vote for 1, 2 or even 3 polls after a vote isn't enough. Too many people obsessed with certain ones and will disappoint everyone else (especially those that are disgusted by certain ones.) No good if the same 3 or 4 keep repeating and there are people that don't like any of the lot. Should be out of contention until all get a chance, at least until it's maybe like 3 left unused. It looks like it will be back and forth between pregnancy, incest, and the unmentionable by my standards one and maybe corruption if expanded to 3 polls otherwise and nothing anyone else likes gets a chance. TF hasn't been expanded since it was made over a year ago FFS. Others too. Wouldn't be surprised if this isn't done pregnancy, incest and the other one keep repeating over and over through 2021.
I do kind of agree with you, but it has to be accepted that pregnancy, incest and bestiality would keep winning for a reason; they are popular kinks. The only way to ensure that every kink gets a turn would be to scrap the pole altogether and create new content by rota, but then the dev runs the risk of alienating the paying supporters who really like pregnancy, incest, and bestiality.

Ultimately, if any player isn't happy with the content of the game then they can just not support it and move on to something else that they do like.

No one is being forced to play.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Problem is we love the game but don't like the kinks so far. I liked ONE out of 4 and it wasn't one of my 1st 3 choices. One was something I find as disgusting as anyone can possibly find anything (most recent.) Best is to apply to a broader audience. Corruption only lost last one by a couple votes, and you can't vote for HATING an option. I don't see how much more could be done with pregnancy. The same thing over and over is tedious especially to those who don't like it. Not getting the ones you want EVER is annoying AF. $10/month patron here despite being disabled and on Social Security, only getting about $1000/month (no other income)

Reactions: Lemon612

almostideal

May 12, 2020
I think a two-fet duel would be a better option than the current battle royale. Maybe take a few weeks to compare 1st vs 7th. 2nd vs 8th etc. I just looked at the poll and there are 12 options, which is far too many, in theory, something could make fetish of the month with just 9% of the vote.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
There are so many different people want. Maybe let people pick a MINUS for some? I'd pick a minus for pregnancy and the current one which I won't even say the word as it makes me want to vomit.

Dagerdese

Dec 10, 2019
It would be nice with an "advanced" menu for individual post processing effects.

Changing them in the BaseScalability.ini is pretty easy if you know the exact values you're after, but it's quite bothersome to relaunch the game between every edit if I'm trying to fine tune it.

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
There are so many different people want. Maybe let people pick a MINUS for some? I'd pick a minus for pregnancy and the current one which I won't even say the word as it makes me want to vomit.
Exactly.

There are so many fetishes that it is impossible to keep everyone happy. It's just not going to happen so In my opinion there is no point in getting upset about it. I just turn off the mods that I don't like and it's problem solved. And if my favourite kinks don't get updated then so be it. This isn't my game, I contribute but I don't own it, and likewise I don't expect it to conform to my personal whims and wishes.

Interestingly, the kink you can't bring yourself to mention happens to be a favourite of the developer, so no matter what update system is used, I don't think 'it' will ever be completely dropped or undeveloped.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes