straydogg

May 9, 2017
MOD: Flirt Extended
Current version: 0.1 (very early proof-of-concept)
Note: The mod uses my Loverslab.com name as author (King Crimson) and not my F95zone.to-username.

Warning: Right now this mod can (sometimes) be very stupid and is pretty rough around the edges. You have been warned. I honestly only upload this mod to get feedback. Please give me feedback :p

Flirt Extended is a mod that completely overhauls the "flirt.lpaction".
It always bugged me, that the default action just passes time, increases stats, but nothing more.

Installation:
Extract the contents of the archive into "Life Play 3.10/LifePlay/Content/Modules/", a folder named "kc_flirt_extended" should appear afterwards. Enable the mod ingame.

Usage:
Click on any (known) NPC and select "Flirt". Simple as that.

Description / What this mod does:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing, I haven't quite figured out is how to properly balance the chances and outcomes of flirting with this mod. Talking to someone completely new sometimes ends up in him/her asking for sex after barely knowing you. Like I said, this mod can be very stupid at times. You have been warned (twice).

TLDR: Currently, this mod makes sex happen too fast. Sorry :p

More notes (you should probably read them):

Here is some more stuff I plan to do with this:

Screenshots (because everyone likes those, right?):
View attachment 838365 View attachment 838366 View attachment 838367 View attachment 838368

Final thought: I find it extremely hilarious that the male player is kneeling and drinking from the water-spender in these screenshots. Without shoes... xD.
fukn LOVE it,"Yells"(Spoiler alert board worthy) Great job, no bugs that ive seen so far,

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
Yo, anyone who REALLY doesn't want Bestiality to be KOTM including if you find that sick if you are a Patron you need to go to the page and vote for the only one near in votes, corruption. That is 100% NMK and if nothing else is included I'll wait until next time to download update. After the next one, as that is not the KOTM.
The whole point of the game's architecture is that you don't have to play any kink that you don't like. I personally don't like incest and pregnancy so I have them turned off, but I would never call anyone 'sick' for wanting to knock their virtual mother and / or sister(s) up.

Remember, LifePlay is a game - not real life - and you should approach it with that in mind.

almostideal

May 12, 2020
The whole point of the game's architecture is that you don't have to play any kink that you don't like. I personally don't like incest and pregnancy so I have them turned off, but I would never call anyone 'sick' for wanting to knock their virtual mother and / or sister(s) up.

Remember, LifePlay is a game - not real life - and you should approach it with that in mind.
Personally, I would say that while you can turn kinks on and off, it's more beneficial to the game to have kinks that people want turned on. You are catering to more people that way. If you spend time developing something that 55% (totally arbitrary number) of people don't use then it's time that could be spent on something that people will use.

Anyway, that's how I look at it, rather than "Eww.. I don't like that"

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
Personally, I would say that while you can turn kinks on and off, it's more beneficial to the game to have kinks that people want turned on. You are catering to more people that way. If you spend time developing something that 55% (totally arbitrary number) of people don't use then it's time that could be spent on something that people will use.

Anyway, that's how I look at it, rather than "Eww.. I don't like that"
I agree. But the fact that bestiality is leading the current pole and has come a close second in previous poles suggests that enough people want it in the game for the developer to spend time on it.

It should also be noted that a game cannot have a wide range of dichotomous fetishes AND be completely satisfactory to everyone at the same time. As I previously mentioned, I don't like pregnancy and incest, but there are other aspects of the game that I really like, and I'm happy to donate my $5 even though I won't be making use of all the available options. Furthermore, I don't feel the need to sway opinion just so that I can manipulate the game towards my own tastes.

Vive la difference.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
I agree. But the fact that bestiality is leading the current pole and has come a close second in previous poles suggests that enough people want it in the game for the developer to spend time on it.

It should also be noted that a game cannot have a wide range of dichotomous fetishes AND be completely satisfactory to everyone at the same time. As I previously mentioned, I don't like pregnancy and incest, but there are other aspects of the game that I really like, and I'm happy to donate my $5 even though I won't be making use of all the available options. Furthermore, I don't feel the need to sway opinion just so that I can manipulate the game towards my own tastes.

Vive la difference.
giphy.gif

Nov 22, 2017
MOD: Flirt Extended
Current version: 0.1.1 (very early proof-of-concept)
Note: The mod uses my Loverslab.com name as author (King Crimson) and not my F95zone.to-username.

Warning: Right now this mod can (sometimes) be very stupid and is pretty rough around the edges. You have been warned. I honestly only upload this mod to get feedback. Please give me feedback :p

Flirt Extended is a mod that completely overhauls the "flirt.lpaction".
It always bugged me, that the default action just passes time, increases stats, but nothing more.

Installation:
Extract the contents of the archive into "Life Play 3.10/LifePlay/Content/Modules/", a folder named "kc_flirt_extended" should appear afterwards. Enable the mod ingame.

Usage:
Click on any (known) NPC and select "Flirt". Simple as that.

Description / What this mod does:

One thing I haven't quite figured out is how to properly balance the chances and outcomes of flirting with this mod. Talking to someone completely new sometimes ends up in him/her asking for sex even though they barely know you. Like I said, this mod can be very stupid at times. You have been warned (twice).

TLDR: Currently, this mod makes sex happen too fast. Sorry :p

More notes (you should probably read them):

Here is some more stuff I plan to do with this:

Screenshots (because everyone likes those, right?):
View attachment 838365 View attachment 838366 View attachment 838367 View attachment 838368

Final thought: I find it extremely hilarious that the male player is kneeling and drinking from the water-spender in these screenshots. Without shoes... xD.
There are bugs in the mod - When flirting when you choose the option - do you like music? there is the same dialogue as in the option- do you like drink? So it repeats itself. When choosing where the player wants to have sex with a partner after choosing a place - in the toilet or on the spot, two additional guys appear during the sex scene - it is an error.

Aug 22, 2018
There are bugs in the mod - When flirting when you choose the option - do you like music? there is the same dialogue as in the option- do you like drink? So it repeats itself. When choosing where the player wants to have sex with a partner after choosing a place - in the toilet or on the spot, two additional guys appear during the sex scene - it is an error.
The first bug is already on my issues list and will be fixed in the next upload but thank you for reporting. I messed up the integers. With that many options, this can happen sometimes.

The second one is actually a feature of this mod i.e. having sex in public where everyone can see you WILL attract more people and make them join in. In case you have a basic programming understanding, here is the script that does this:

SexJoiners will with a chance of 40% in a public toilet and 65% for "right here" choose or generate npcs to join the scene.

If you don't like this feature, I can implement a way of turning this off. I, however like it very much and think its only reasonable. You're having sex in public after all, why should other npcs just ignore that?

For now, I will reduce that chance of this happening (to 20% toilets and 50% public) as well as putting a warning into the location options, so that mod users understand the risk of these options.

Thanks for the feedback, I will continue to improve the balancing of the mod. It's intentionally like this so people can test it out.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2017
The first bug is already on my issues list and will be fixed in the next upload but thank you for reporting. I messed up the integers. With that many options, this can happen sometimes.

The second one is actually a feature of this mod i.e. having sex in public where everyone can see you WILL attract more people and make them join in. In case you have a basic programming understanding, here is the script that does this:

SexJoiners will with a chance of 40% in a public toilet and 65% for "right here" choose or generate npcs to join the scene.

If you don't like this feature, I can implement a way of turning this off. I, however like it very much and think its only reasonable. You're having sex in public after all, why should other npcs just ignore that?

For now, I will reduce that chance of this happening in the toilet as well as putting a warning into the location options, so that mod users understand the risk of these options.

Thanks for the feedback, I will continue to improve the balancing of the mod. It's intentionally like this so people can test it out.
Thanks for the info :) You're doing a great job, I'm looking forward to the next versions of the mod :)

Reactions: straydogg

straydogg

May 9, 2017
Huh the tags actually work, Whore, sharedActorsName, sugardaddy, sugarmomma, SugarBabe, Companioniswhore,or Family, Collegue, Employee,Mom,Dad Sister in front of iswhore. and when hiring hire the Works There people and they show up for work all the time costs a bit more but worth it just get phone numbers first takeove business and when hiring Head Hunt some one else and pick them. just for those that are curious:p

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows
(64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 3.0 Stable or later, if your current version is earlier than this, use the Full download above, or before installing this version's Update Only)
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Change Log:
- NPCs and the player character will have a bunch of new actor stats for what they like (Likes Anal, Likes Cowgirl, Likes Rough, Likes Public, etc) + a new Prone to Orgasm stat.
- NPCs involved in sex scenes with the player or each other will now have some AI. They will sometimes suggest the next action (popup with a timeout for you to say no) depending on what they like, with the frequency and persistence depending on their submissive/dominant level. You can also encourage your partner to take the lead.
- NPCs will provide feedbacks via dirty talk on whether they like what you're doing. Don't worry though, you won't actually have to remember what each NPC in your game likes, the buttons for the different positions you can select will be colored accordingly from red to green to help you out.
- Separate Energy and Orgasm bars for you and your partner, the rate of which they change depend on whether the position matches the new stats above + fitness & animation speed. Each time you bring your partner to orgasm, they gain attraction with you. Each time you yourself reach orgasm, you gain mood.
- Sex is no longer forced to end when the first orgasm is reached (but when you/ your partner runs out of energy or gets bored i.e. their orgasm bar has stayed too low for a long time), so it's possible for multiple or no orgasms for either partners to happen during a scene. Subsequent orgasms are progressively harder to reach.
- The orgasm bar also represents the wetness of the pussy and hardness of the dick, which affects how pleasurable penetrative sex is, and at which speed. So, if you're playing as a man or trans, it will be more about keeping your orgasm bar around the middle for as long as possible to try and bring your partner to orgasm rather than trying to reach orgasm yourself quickly and then have a difficult time trying to get hard again (by which time, your partner may have already got bored).
- The behaviour of all these new gameplay elements are of course modified when appropriate for 'aggressive' (Content/Modules/vin_NonC...) scenes.

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
I haven't played this game in a long time, did the graphics get any better or is it mainly gameplay that has been updated? I am very curious if I should pick it up again.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018

DOWNLOAD
Windows
(64-bit): MEGA -
Windows (32-bit): MEGA -
Linux: MEGA

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 3.0 Stable or later, if your current version is earlier than this, use the Full download above, or use this to update to v3.0 Stable first before installing this version's Update Only)
Windows (64-bit): MEGA -

Change Log:
- NPCs and the player character will have a bunch of new actor stats for what they like (Likes Anal, Likes Cowgirl, Likes Rough, Likes Public, etc) + a new Prone to Orgasm stat.
- NPCs involved in sex scenes with the player or each other will now have some AI. They will sometimes suggest the next action (popup with a timeout for you to say no) depending on what they like, with the frequency and persistence depending on their submissive/dominant level. You can also encourage your partner to take the lead.
- NPCs will provide feedbacks via dirty talk on whether they like what you're doing. Don't worry though, you won't actually have to remember what each NPC in your game likes, the buttons for the different positions you can select will be colored accordingly from red to green to help you out.
- Separate Energy and Orgasm bars for you and your partner, the rate of which they change depend on whether the position matches the new stats above + fitness & animation speed. Each time you bring your partner to orgasm, they gain attraction with you. Each time you yourself reach orgasm, you gain mood.
- Sex is no longer forced to end when the first orgasm is reached (but when you/ your partner runs out of energy or gets bored i.e. their orgasm bar has stayed too low for a long time), so it's possible for multiple or no orgasms for either partners to happen during a scene. Subsequent orgasms are progressively harder to reach.
- The orgasm bar also represents the wetness of the pussy and hardness of the dick, which affects how pleasurable penetrative sex is, and at which speed. So, if you're playing as a man or trans, it will be more about keeping your orgasm bar around the middle for as long as possible to try and bring your partner to orgasm rather than trying to reach orgasm yourself quickly and then have a difficult time trying to get hard again (by which time, your partner may have already got bored).
- The behaviour of all these new gameplay elements are of course modified when appropriate for 'aggressive' (Content/Modules/vin_NonC...) scenes.
Is it just me or are the links broken for everyone else? I tried both links for the 64-bit update only and the 64-bit full download and they say the files have been removed.

Garison

Nov 24, 2017
So in new suggestion during sex feature you have to press y or n to accept/deny it and if I miss it, it automatically does does the suggestion and its a somewhat annoying. So I was wondering if there was a way to make it if you miss it, the action wouldn't be automatically taken or maybe pause the scene? You know so you can chose to take the action or not.

Nov 22, 2017

DOWNLOAD
Windows
(64-bit): MEGA -

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 3.0 Stable or later, if your current version is earlier than this, use the Full download above, or use this to update to v3.0 Stable first before installing this version's Update Only)
Windows (64-bit): MEGA -

Change Log:
The new sex system is very good, great job Vim! It is very cool that each character has different sexual needs, one likes fast pace and quick position changes, other only, for example, vaginal, another - slow pace etc. etc. , so every character in sex is different, I love it!

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes