MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Since high-risk days mean 10 times normal fertility for females, what is it on low-risk days? The normal number is for ones that are neither high or low I think.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy I'm not sure if thats how you wanted things to work but any children that are not MC's children are not getting saved in the game, they're just gone after the mother gives birth and you can't find them in contacts even if you cheat it.

Reactions: srg91

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
To add to that, I didn't see anything if your wife/girlfriend gives birth to another man's child; its just recognized as your own?

Aug 8, 2017
Have not updated in a while since the recent big patch bullet points where not really my thing; but in case I do: Are the preg elements optional aka have a big "off" switch?

Some really good points made. I agree; what they have done so far and the difference from what I remember when I saw it the first time is really impressive. But I'd lie if I say the things gastonmacha said never crossed my mind too.
Preg elements are only in play if the vin_Pregnancy mod is enabled. (If it isn't and you're still seeing pregnancy stuff, that's a bug that you should let Vinfamy know about.)

Reactions: Schlong50

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Vinfamy I'm not sure if thats how you wanted things to work but any children that are not MC's children are not getting saved in the game, they're just gone after the mother gives birth and you can't find them in contacts even if you cheat it.
I have checked configuration files, and it seems he didn't make provisions for NPC-NPC babies. There is kind of workaround, adding a few lines at NPC_gives_birth_neutral.lpscene

Code:
WHAT: none
WHERE: none
WHEN: 0 - 24
WHO: Actor = getSpecific(Impregnated)
OTHER: none

If !Actor.isMale()
        SceneStart()
        Actor.endPregnancy()
        Actor.dress()
        Actor.show(2)
        Actor.setActorVar(tag_Pregnant, 0)
        "<Actor.name> has recently given birth to a cute baby. Her baby photos are all over Facebook."
        Actor2 = Actor.generateRelativeMatchRace()
        AddNpcRelationship(ParentChild, Actor, Actor2)
        "It's a <Actor2.boy_or_girl>!
        Actor2:age => 0
        SceneEnd()
    Endif
This should crate a child, and make NPC a mother of that child, but I didn't see how to add a father in scene.

Reactions: kurosx and Dnds

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I have checked configuration files, and it seems he didn't make provisions for NPC-NPC babies. There is kind of workaround, adding a few lines at NPC_gives_birth_neutral.lpscene

Code:
WHAT: none
WHERE: none
WHEN: 0 - 24
WHO: Actor = getSpecific(Impregnated)
OTHER: none

If !Actor.isMale()
        SceneStart()
        Actor.endPregnancy()
        Actor.dress()
        Actor.show(2)
        Actor.setActorVar(tag_Pregnant, 0)
        "<Actor.name> has recently given birth to a cute baby. Her baby photos are all over Facebook."
        Actor2 = Actor.generateRelativeMatchRace()
        AddNpcRelationship(ParentChild, Actor, Actor2)
        "It's a <Actor2.boy_or_girl>!
        Actor2:age => 0
        SceneEnd()
    Endif
This should crate a child, and make NPC a mother of that child, but I didn't see how to add a father in scene.
Thanks for the share. I was thinking about it and I don't think this can possibly be intentional, I remember playing past patches and NPC-NPC pregnancy was a thing, unless he abandoned it I see no reason for that to have changed.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for the share. I was thinking about it and I don't think this can possibly be intentional, I remember playing past patches and NPC-NPC pregnancy was a thing, unless he abandoned it I see no reason for that to have changed.
It's intentional for sure, or better to say, he never planned to have NPC-NPC babies growing.
Maybe you were using SB better pregnancy mod?

Last edited:
May 5, 2019
BUGS:

- Inviting someone out (and other actions) can commonly cause them or other characters to disappear. This is only remedied by going to contacts then out, back into the scene.
- Deleted characters do not actually leave the game. They can commonly stick around. This is a very bad bug with the NPC manager and needs to be fixed. This is especially bad with family members generated then deleted.
- Characters commonly fall through geometry.
- Characters tend to stack up when reloading in some locations.
- Event bug with Gym Trainer and partner - it changes your partner's hair.
- UI tends to hang unless right click is used - this is a Current UI focus issue preventing the game to be normally controlled.
- All gift or phone lewd events dump the player back at their home, when it shouldn't - this is particularly disruptive.

ISSUES:

- Invite Bull for Pregnancy does not allow you to keep the resulting child.
- Several of the Dom and Sub options do not flow or trigger in a believable way. This should be worked on.
- The relationship mechanics need to be able to formally support more complex relationships for Netori and Netorare.
- Muscle is very slow to build compared to other stats. Also - Muscle building doesn't seem to work.
- Several events do not support the option to simply leave, instead forcing you to drink until it's over. These events need a rewrite to support the player just wanting to leave at any time.
- Initiating sex should be done in a manner that determines who's in charge.
- Individual sexual actions should have consequences upon dom/sub and other stats/counters.
- UI needs polish for showing where a person is, what they are doing, and if they are with anyone.
- VLOG events fire too often and should be able to be toggled on or off. This should be done for all potential careers.
- Children of adults do not follow a logical generation by species or phenotype. (Needs confirmation, but lots of experience to the issue)

SELFISH REQUESTS:

- System logic or code that grows a character's assets or muscles upon certain events. I'd like to make a mod that allows characters to grow sexier or stronger when certain events are fired.
- New stats, including stats for the cleanliness of your residence and other things that have associated actions to handle but no substantial gameplay result.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Coder request:
Is there a code word, variable, tag, or stat, that I can call.
I want to make a scene where your girl is in heat(dangerous day/ovulating) and is baby crazy.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Same issue here with statcking NPCs, also noticed when going to a shop, hotel, etc. the only ones wearing clothes are the employees, the PC, and his/ her companion; the rest are shown naked.

Playing vanilla, fresh install with no mods.

GPU usage boosts with every NPC present, in behalf of all those without a top-notch graphic card, limiting the max number of NPCs in a scene from 5 to unlimited would be nice. I'd also suggest "Settings" to be in the start menu screen also.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...sorry, I can't help ending up making a wishlist. :sneaky:

Danny_B25

Aug 30, 2020
Anyone having problems with the added scenes (Dr. appointments, classes, etc.) not properly working? I get an "endless" loop error.

illambris

Oct 5, 2019
Where do i find this mod manager?
You need to start a game / load a save game first, then you hit Escape and right under "Resume" you should have the option to open the Mod Manager. You can get into the Settings (for sound etc.) only after loading a save, too.

zvezdan

Sep 23, 2020
In the scenes neighbour_spouse, neighbour_sibling and neighbour_child, are the new NPCs considered neighbours and can appear in neighbour related scenes? Is it maybe case for spouse only? I am asking because there is no addNeighbour command in those scenes, and i am wondering if it is an oversight or the game handles that in hard coded way.

Edit: After taking a better look, it says for child and sibling scenes that there is a family gathering, so it is logical that they don't live there. So my question is for spouse only.

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
ISSUES :
- Muscle is very slow to build compared to other stats. Also - Muscle building doesn't seem to work.
It's actually impossible, or extremely difficult at the very least to increase the muscle stat at all on higher difficulties. The amount of muscle you lose per day is greater than what you gain even if you go to the gym every day and lift weights

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes