krwhmg8razn1

Nov 10, 2019
It is running very slow ,freezes very often and seems no control works .i have i5 ,rx470 and 24gb ram and i can play many AAA games smoothly like playing The division right now.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The next update will expand the sex scene gameplay to make it more interactive and engaging (it's not much more than an animation slideshow currently). Thank you to everyone who participated in the Discord brainstorm about this.
For v3.11, all the new gameplay elements mentioned below will be applied first to all sex scenes involving two people. Once the new system has been introduced and received enough feedbacks, in another future update (probably v3.16 - early Dec), the system will be fine-tuned and expanded to cover group sex scenes too.
- NPCs and the player character will have a bunch of new actor stats for what they like (Likes Anal, Likes Cowgirl, Likes Rough, Likes Public, etc) + a new Prone to Orgasm stat.
- NPCs involved in sex scenes with the player or each other will now have some AI. They will sometimes suggest the next action (popup with a timeout for you to say no) depending on what they like, with the frequency and persistence depending on their submissive/dominant level. You can also encourage your partner to take the lead.
- NPCs will provide feedbacks via dirty talk on whether they like what you're doing. Don't worry though, you won't actually have to remember what each NPC in your game likes, the buttons for the different positions you can select will be colored accordingly from red to green to help you out.
- Separate Energy and Orgasm bars for you and your partner, the rate of which they change depend on whether the position matches the new stats above + fitness & animation speed. Each time you bring your partner to orgasm, they gain attraction with you. Each time you yourself reach orgasm, you gain mood.
- Sex is no longer forced to end when the first orgasm is reached (but when you/ your partner runs out of energy or gets bored i.e. their orgasm bar has stayed too low for a long time), so it's possible for multiple or no orgasms for either partners to happen during a scene. Subsequent orgasms are progressively harder to reach.
- The orgasm bar also represents the wetness of the pussy and hardness of the dick, which affects how pleasurable penetrative sex is, and at which speed. So, if you're playing as a man or trans, it will be more about keeping your orgasm bar around the middle for as long as possible to try and bring your partner to orgasm rather than trying to reach orgasm yourself quickly and then have a difficult time trying to get hard again (by which time, your partner may have already got bored).
- The behaviour of all these new gameplay elements are of course modified when appropriate for 'aggressive' (Content/Modules/vin_NonC...) scenes.
- My overall 'vision' for the new sex scene gameplay is to reward players who choose to engage with it, but not to penalize those who don't. So don't worry, if you just play casually and simply prefer to sit back, you can just keep clicking 'Encourage partner to lead' and you'll end up with moderate results. Also, I'm not a big fan of locking away animations, if you insist on something that the NPC doesn't like, it will be only be reflected in their orgasm bar (i.e. they won't gain any attraction with you afterwards), they won't flat-out turn you down nor will you suffer some huge attraction loss.
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 3 October

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-10-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623 ++Update++

Go through and pick stuff you want and delete stuff you don't

each folder goes to corresponding folder (AKA people are either too lazy or stupid to know where to put stuff, So I have to do it for them. There will still be idiots though.)

Warning: Scene replacement

"NPC_gives_birth" replacement scene {You can now be an asshole and not show up to birth. Or be there with a chance of twins. Child will still be around just not at your home.}

vin_Incest/Scenes/proactive
Check_on_my_family {followup pro_underbed_peep2 instead of pro_underbed_peep}

pro_caught_family_masturbating, pro_feel_up_bedroom, pro_peep_family_shower, pro_snoop_around, caught_family_masturbating, {Family members with a high intelligence will catch you in the act}

cms_ica_sep06 & cms_ica_sep08 {scene fix}

vin_Base/Presents {my preferences}

vin_Base/World {best shower, toilets, bathroom I could find}

vin_NonConsensual {changed to be based on player Karma}

New custom Scenes
The_Hangover {Think I drank too much at night club/bar last night. End with companion, family, stranger, a stuff animal, or a tiger} +Updated+

caught_family_Fertile & Breeding_family{if female family member is very fertile, "ovulating", they will "fuck you to death". } ++work in progress++

F_dildo_impregnate_P {as female catch family jacking-off in dildo & rick pregnancy} ++New++

Donate_Sperm {donate sperm for money, meet a stranger, Breeding stuff} ++New++

Breeding_Rabbits {girl wants you to knock her up, multi sex}++New++

Breeding_party_2 {go to party fuck some girls who wants babies} ++New++

Lower_Sperm_count {to much sex, AKA low arousal, reduces fertility in men}++New++

Sperm_ Build_up {if you are blue balling, AKA have a max arousal, gain fertility in men}++New++

Roommates Mod ++work in progress++

Nov 22, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-10-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623 ++Update++

Go through and pick stuff you want and delete stuff you don't

each folder goes to corresponding folder (AKA people are either too lazy or stupid to know where to put stuff, So I have to do it for them. There will still be idiots though.)

Warning: Scene replacement

"NPC_gives_birth" replacement scene {You can now be an asshole and not show up to birth. Or be there with a chance of twins. Child will still be around just not at your home.}

vin_Incest/Scenes/proactive
Check_on_my_family {followup pro_underbed_peep2 instead of pro_underbed_peep}

pro_caught_family_masturbating, pro_feel_up_bedroom, pro_peep_family_shower, pro_snoop_around, caught_family_masturbating, {Family members with a high intelligence will catch you in the act}

cms_ica_sep06 & cms_ica_sep08 {scene fix}

vin_Base/Presents {my preferences}

vin_Base/World {best shower, toilets, bathroom I could find}

vin_NonConsensual {changed to be based on player Karma}

New custom Scenes
The_Hangover {Think I drank too much at night club/bar last night. End with companion, family, stranger, a stuff animal, or a tiger} +Updated+

caught_family_Fertile & Breeding_family{if female family member is very fertile, "ovulating", they will "fuck you to death". } ++work in progress++

F_dildo_impregnate_P {as female catch family jacking-off in dildo & rick pregnancy} ++New++

Donate_Sperm {donate sperm for money, meet a stranger, Breeding stuff} ++New++

Breeding_Rabbits {girl wants you to knock her up, multi sex}++New++

Breeding_party_2 {go to party fuck some girls who wants babies} ++New++

Lower_Sperm_count {to much sex, AKA low arousal, reduces fertility in men}++New++

Sperm_ Build_up {if you are blue balling, AKA have a max arousal, gain fertility in men}++New++

Roommates Mod ++work in progress++
I appreciate your contribution to making mods and improving them, but you do not offend people, respect everyone, no one is the smartest person in the world who knows everything, everyone learns everything - Me, Others also You.

Last edited:
Reactions: MattShizzle
Aug 22, 2018
Cheers vinfamy,
I am currently working on a complete "Dirty Talk" overhaul, with taking all tags into account and I noticed something.

- The Tags For Aggressive sometimes just dont work, i.e. animations with Filter(Aggressive) will often output .lptalk lines which clearly have !Tag(Aggressive).
- The Tags Threesome, Foursome, Fivesome dont work at all. Lines with these tags will never output (or I did something wrong but I checked that many times).

Also, I'm planning to add new stats for cum inside (belly, pussy, ass) but currently there is no way to globally set them after Sex has happened. Is there any chance of you introducing dynamic events/hooks that we can use in the future (for example an event "AfterSex" that dynamically calls scripts)? However, this is just a stupid idea I had so its not that important xD

Thanks and have a good week.

Final thought: Also, it's super great that this game has such an open moddable setup. I really enjoy messing around with stuff and may even release a full-blown mod of my own some day. :)

Last edited:

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
speaking of karma, seems that the roommate mod turns all your contacts into roommates:unsure:, pls make sure mods dont mess the game matrix up thnx nice mod still
I can't play that roommate mod at all. When I put it in the folder where all the other mods are, it isn't among mods in Mod manager?

Nov 22, 2017
Cheers vinfamy,
I am currently working on a complete "Dirty Talk" overhaul, with taking all tags into account and I noticed something.

- The Tags For Aggressive sometimes just dont work, i.e. animations with Filter(Aggressive) will often output .lptalk lines which clearly have !Tag(Aggressive).
- The Tags Threesome, Foursome, Fivesome dont work at all. Lines with these tags will never output (or I did something wrong but I checked that many times).

Also, I'm planning to add new stats for cum inside (belly, pussy, ass) but currently there is no way to globally set them after Sex has happened. Is there any chance of you introducing dynamic events/hooks that we can use in the future (for example an event "AfterSex" that dynamically calls scripts)? However, this is just a stupid idea I had so its not that important xD

Thanks and have a good week.

Final thought: Also, it's super great that this game has such an open moddable setup. I really enjoy messing around with stuff and may even release a full-blown mod of my own some day. :)
Cool, you wait for the latest official sex update to see what the new version of the orgasm will look like and then complete your mod.

Reactions: srg91
Aug 22, 2018
MOD: Flirt Extended
Current version: 0.2 (codename: "its getting somewhere")
Note: The mod uses my Loverslab.com name as author (King Crimson) and not my F95zone.to-username.

Warning: Right now this mod can (sometimes) be very stupid and is pretty rough around the edges. You have been warned. I honestly only upload this mod to get feedback. Please give me feedback :p

Flirt Extended is a mod that completely overhauls the "flirt.lpaction".
It always bugged me, that the default action just passes time, increases stats, but nothing more.

Installation:
Extract the contents of the archive into "Life Play 3.10/LifePlay/Content/Modules/", a folder named "kc_flirt_extended" should appear afterwards. Enable the mod ingame.

Update from a previos version to 0.2
Please remove the old version completely before unpacking the new one!
(LifePlay/Content/Modules/kc_flirt_extended/)
The new version has some changes in folder/file structure that require a clean installation!!!

Usage:
Click on any (known) NPC and select "Flirt". Simple as that.

Description / What this mod does:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing I haven't quite figured out is how to properly balance the chances and outcomes of flirting with this mod. Talking to someone completely new sometimes ends up in him/her asking for sex even though they barely know you. Like I said, this mod can be very stupid at times. You have been warned (twice).

TLDR: Currently, this mod makes sex happen too fast. Sorry :p

More notes (you should probably read them):

Here is some more stuff I plan to do with this:

Screenshots (because everyone likes those, right?):
Screenshot_20200930_025338.png Screenshot_20200930_025349.png Screenshot_20200930_025411.png Screenshot_20200930_025553.png

Final thought: I find it extremely hilarious that the male player is kneeling and drinking from the water-spender in these screenshots. Without shoes... xD.

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Yo, anyone who REALLY doesn't want Bestiality to be KOTM including if you find that sick if you are a Patron you need to go to the page and vote for the only one near in votes, corruption. That is 100% NMK and if nothing else is included I'll wait until next time to download update. After the next one, as that is not the KOTM.

JohnJones

Jun 3, 2017
Yo, anyone who REALLY doesn't want Bestiality to be KOTM including if you find that sick if you are a Patron you need to go to the page and vote for the only one near in votes, corruption. That is 100% NMK and if nothing else is included I'll wait until next time to download update. After the next one, as that is not the KOTM.
Yo, just to add some balance, anyone who REALLY does want bestiality to be the KOTM should go and vote it. And of course if you do find bestiality or any other featured kink to be sick or just not to your liking then you don't have to play it. That's the beauty of this game.

Thank you.(y)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I don't know who the sick people voting for it are but I would think the are more people who find that disgusting and would want people who think animal abuse is OK belong in jail. Almost as if there was a pedophilia option. I won't download that update if that is the main focus. I have that sick idea disabled in my game.

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes