tavlober

Dec 23, 2017
@Vinfamy, could you please add percentages or ratio sliders for persons generation for male/female ratio and their sexual preferences distribution, as you did for body shapes?

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
@Vinfamy, could you please add percentages or ratio sliders for persons generation for male/female ratio and their sexual preferences distribution, as you did for body shapes?
Can do. Added to the Github feature request list

There's a bug when you're taking a peep and refuse to join in, the text stays there.
That's odd. Will have a look and have it fixed for the next version.
Which peeping scene is this in particular? Peeping on sex or shower? On an random couple, neighbor or your relative?

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
Can do. Added to the Github feature request list

That's odd. Will have a look and have it fixed for the next version.
Which peeping scene is this in particular? Peeping on sex or shower? On an random couple, neighbor or your relative?
It was the shower scene, also can you invite a regular npc to live with the player or that's not in the game?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
It was the shower scene, also can you invite a regular npc to live with the player or that's not in the game?
Only your significant other or relative can live with you
Although with the Contacts menu, you can make anyone your neighbour I suppose

Reactions: AnonF21

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

Promising update from Manuel's new models in the works. Still no ETA for release though.
(For those not following the game from the start, this is the same guy that made the original open-source character models for Blender Cycles that I modified, adapted for Unreal and am currently using for the game. He's been working on a new more photorealistic set of models that I'm hoping I can use for LifePlay when they come out. This would be the less expensive way to upgrade the game's character models, the other option would be for me to raise enough funds on this Patreon to hire a professional 3d modeler to do it.)

GandiIV

Sep 28, 2017
Hi, your game is awesome ! I can't even imagine the amount of work for something like this, I didn't see your patreon page yet but if there is a pledge I can do I'll support you, really good work.

PS : Could it be possible to have French cities like Agen, Bordeaux, Nice and/or Biarritz please ?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hi, your game is awesome ! I can't even imagine the amount of work for something like this, I didn't see your patreon page yet but if there is a pledge I can do I'll support you, really good work.

PS : Could it be possible to have French cities like Agen, Bordeaux, Nice and/or Biarritz please ?
Thank you for the kind post.
I have added the french cities to the city request list.
France is currently a bit under-represented actually with the maps (just Paris) so they are very likely to make the next batch. Germany received 4 new maps in the last batch so it's only fair that France (and Spain) gets their share in the next.

Aug 12, 2017
I would like to have the chance of owning, operating or building a business. I know you can edit an existing building and make it whatever you want. However, that doesn't allow you to become the owner of an empty building (unlabeled). Instead of just being a 'Worker Bee', I want to be the boss.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for the kind post.
I have added the french cities to the city request list.
France is currently a bit under-represented actually with the maps (just Paris) so they are very likely to make the next batch. Germany received 4 new maps in the last batch so it's only fair that France (and Spain) gets their share in the next.

Any chance for some small towns? Huge cities, kinda cool, but... there is a lack of things to do for the size.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I would like to have the chance of owning, operating or building a business. I know you can edit an existing building and make it whatever you want. However, that doesn't allow you to become the owner of an empty building (unlabeled). Instead of just being a 'Worker Bee', I want to be the boss.
Two of my patrons suggested that too and it's something I'm personally interested in (I'm self-employed in real life). Not a definite ETA at all this, but my guess would be sometime around v1.12 you'll see business/ entrepreneurship implemented for the first time.

@Joshua Tree: Small towns are fine too. Many have been requested and done. If you go to the Mega map folder and sort by size, you'll see some pretty small maps on there that I was happy to make.

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Whats the smallest and biggest map?
Invercagill, New Zealand is the smallest. Dallas is the biggest.
If you go , then click on the 'Size' column title. It should give you a pretty good idea of the rankings by size of the maps

Jeffpool

Aug 10, 2017
Is there better camera angles? when they have sex i can just about see their heads at the bottom of the screen, blowjobs are either my back, the sky or the womens view. am i missing something?

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes