NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
that would do wonders
Done. Check the batch processing part of the NPC manager.
You can now tag pregnant NPCs or impregnate any woman in the game... just for fun and with one click :D

Last edited:

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
When do You think such timing changes may be made to the game? Only at 4.0 or earlier?
Ravenger6660 Maybe I'm dumb - or don't get it ;) - You could write a secondary scene that triggers "sometime" after the baby recieved event... or not?

Sure you cannot control "sometime" yet, but you can write the scene. You could also add trigger points (followUp) to other scenes you control.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-17-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

Mod mostly fixes and updates

NEW stuff
start_Labour {Force a pregnant companion to give birth at anytime }

Family_proposes_baby { Sometime your own family wishes it was a little bigger.}

dildo_impregnate_Futa { Go fuck yourself, literally, and be your both mom and dad to your child. }

"Other stuff I might forget." {No really, I sometime forget what stuff I did since last update.}

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
My first attempt

1- rk_MoneyMaker :
Add the possibility to deposit and withdraw money. You can also buy/sell/trade jewellery at some stores.
Module requirements: vim_RoomPresets

* Contain 4 new scenes.
* If you make a deposit in the bank, you can get a bonus.
* If you sell your jewellery: Depending on your choice and location, something can happen. The deals may be better from one place to another.

2- rk_MoreRides :
Add the possibility to buy/sell/trade a motorcycle and/or a bike.
Module requirements: none

* 2 new items to buy.
* Contain 2 new scenes.

3- rk_ShopAddons :
Add more options for buying stuff around the city.

* 19 new items to buy.
* 2 new items to read.
* 3 new items to smoke.
* 13 new items to eat.
* 1 new item to play with.
* Contain 1 new scenes

Reactions: AlexWolfJEDYNY
Nov 22, 2017
You can open the uproject file in a text editor to see the version. It's built with 4.20
My first attempt

1- rk_MoneyMaker :
Add the possibility to deposit and withdraw money. You can also buy/sell/trade jewellery at some stores.
Module requirements: vim_RoomPresets

* Contain 4 new scenes.
* If you make a deposit in the bank, you can get a bonus.
* If you sell your jewellery: Depending on your choice and location, something can happen. The deals may be better from one place to another.

2- rk_MoreRides :
Add the possibility to buy/sell/trade a motorcycle and/or a bike.

* 2 new items to buy.
* Contain 2 new scenes.

3- rk_ShopAddons :
Add more options for buying stuff around the city.

* 19 new items to buy.
* 2 new items to read.
* 3 new items to smoke.
* 13 new items to eat.
* 1 new item to play with.
* Contain 1 new scenes
How to download these files? If they are ready, then pack them up, here's an example of how NickNo does it:

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
My first attempt
If you think one of these Mods is ready for primetime I can add them to the mod manager repo (or give you access to it, so you can upload themself.)
Its just uploading a ZIP file + Adding a line to an XML file.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
318.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows
(32-bit): -
Linux:

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 3.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Change Log:
- Can become an office plaything, not just your boss wants you. Other coworkers will make moves on you at work as well, or you can make plays for them.
- Call sick from work and then some of the coworkers offering to come to take care of you after work.
- Can work from home, where you might forget to put your clothes on for a video conference call.
- More opportunities to seduce boss and colleagues at work: having a coffee break and "accidentally" spilling coffee on their pants/skirt only to offer them some "help" with cleaning (which they can accept or deny), asking a colleague for help and trying to seduce them while they do it, going on a lunch break with them that could end up at a hotel/toilet after some flirting, hearing moaning from the toilet stall. Some of these scenes have both perspectives (you could try to seduce the NPCs or they could try to seduce you).
- A scene where the boss is working hard or is stressed out and you offer to relieve him/her.
- Ability to ask for a raise anytime you want (within reasons)instead of waiting for the scene to trigger (with the option to use your body for extra persuasion or to thank for the raise - with the possibility of it being rejected).
Business Owner Career Path:
- In any business you own, you can seduce employees, or they can try to seduce you
- Scenes for employee performance reviews where employees can "earn points" for promotion. Some employees will do anything to keep their jobs.
Other Career Paths & Part-Time/ Hourly Jobs:
- (Medical Career) Dealing with pharmaceutical companies.
- (Restaurant) Asked to go on takeout deliveries where you may get invited into something more. Asked to be party service waiters at parties with the opportunity for some fun
- (Retail) Packing shelves on nightshift and fun things happen in the back storage areas
- (Electronics / Furniture) Repair service, where you can get paid or seduced
- (Bar / Pub/ Nightclub) Serving drinks to frisky patrons.
- Working a side gig while also holding a full-time office job could be discovered by your boss (with an option to "calm" them down).

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
You can download the repo using the green "Code" button and selecting "Download as ZIP".
(Or this link: )
There are 3 modules, If we only want to download one, we have to download them all and delete what isn't wanted or tediously go to each subfolder copy paste and save just to get 1 module(if the user doesn't want all 3). All 3 modules should be available as individual packed downloads, plus the main that contains all 3 as a separate download. Just a suggestion to make the downloads more user friendly.

Reactions: AlexWolfJEDYNY

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Hey Ravenger,
Took a look at your zip. I have yet to really dive into the game with your files added, but just going by your posts and the file descriptions and a few I peeked inside, it sounds all good.

As for the archive itself, I noticed a lot of left over vanilla files are in there. Only difference is the system is tricked into thinking the files are different cause of a 3hr timestamp difference, my guess between the repo and your own system time. Just wanted to make sure you knew and something to help make the file smaller (not like its that large) just for the sake of efficiency.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-17-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

Mod mostly fixes and updates

NEW stuff
start_Labour {Force a pregnant companion to give birth at anytime }

Family_proposes_baby { Sometime your own family wishes it was a little bigger.}

dildo_impregnate_Futa { Go fuck yourself, literally, and be your both mom and dad to your child. }

"Other stuff I might forget." {No really, I sometime forget what stuff I did since last update.}

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
Will there ever be an option of playing multiple characters in the same save? Similar to the sims where you can control your whole household.

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
If you think one of these Mods is ready for primetime I can add them to the mod manager repo (or give you access to it, so you can upload themself.)
Its just uploading a ZIP file + Adding a line to an XML file.
You can download the mods but I need to reduce some codes... I'm little busy right now !

Just a suggestion to make the downloads more user friendly.
I will do it !

Aribeth

Feb 19, 2017
Hello. When you are having sex with NPCs is there any option to let them decide what we will be doing? I kinda don't like picking every option from the list and would enjoy more if I could just follow the NPC.

Superweapon

Jan 26, 2018
Is there a way to revert, or a mod for a way to go back to the old style sex scenes? This whole stamina management, NPC changing position, speed limiting system is incredibly offputting for me personally. I just want to select a scene and I'm off to the races.

Reactions: HumanityPhantom

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Hello. When you are having sex with NPCs is there any option to let them decide what we will be doing? I kinda don't like picking every option from the list and would enjoy more if I could just follow the NPC.
In the list choose "let partner/NPC lead" If you're watching a scene select "let NPC's decide". If you're looking for an auto button of sorts, I don't believe there is an option.

Reactions: Aribeth

Poepneuken

Jun 9, 2020
Really appreciate the amount of possibilties in this game.
Only having a hard time liking the character models. They look a bit disgusting in my opinion.

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Here we go. HomeExtensions was updated!

Version 0.4 (06.01.2021):
-> Requires LP 3.18 !!!
- Tenants now may be encountered in the livingroom or kitchen, they act like other AI controlled NPCs
- Tenants may now be encountered in their rooms, they act like other AI controlled NPCs
- Tenant rooms will be locked / populated depending on the daytime and work of tenant.
- Tenants usually sleep from 23-6 and are away from 10-16
- Peeking through the keyhole added for bath and tenant rooms. You may either:
- see a sex scene (30%)
- get caught with the sneaking mini game coming up to esacpe (30%)
- see noting interesting
- Spy cam can be used if installed. Will result in not being caught when spying.
- Spy cam quest "Master Spy!" added (rewards if all rooms have cams)
- Camera position and focus change for spycam & key hole "feeling"
- Added 3 interactions with tenants to ask them to
- never lock their doors
- walk around in undies
- walk around naked
-> All interactions will just work. They do not have any text or conditions (yet).

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes