tanocapo

Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys,

is there any option to enable money? If you are in red, you can still purchase and pay stuff like a millionaire. No overdraft interest or something?
Is that the same for you? Because i've read a lot of people asking for money cheats. Maybe i'm missing something.
Thanks and have a great year!

Soylent Green

Aug 9, 2017
Here we go. HomeExtensions was updated!

Version 0.4 (06.01.2021):
-> Requires LP 3.18 !!!
- Tenants now may be encountered in the livingroom or kitchen, they act like other AI controlled NPCs
- Tenants may now be encountered in their rooms, they act like other AI controlled NPCs
- Tenant rooms will be locked / populated depending on the daytime and work of tenant.
- Tenants usually sleep from 23-6 and are away from 10-16
- Peeking through the keyhole added for bath and tenant rooms. You may either:
- see a sex scene (30%)
- get caught with the sneaking mini game coming up to esacpe (30%)
- see noting interesting
- Spy cam can be used if installed. Will result in not being caught when spying.
- Spy cam quest "Master Spy!" added (rewards if all rooms have cams)
- Camera position and focus change for spycam & key hole "feeling"
- Added 3 interactions with tenants to ask them to
- never lock their doors
- walk around in undies
- walk around naked
-> All interactions will just work. They do not have any text or conditions (yet).
I'm trying this but I haven't fiqured out how to get tenants yet. Also i can go into the other 2 bedrooms but edit bedroom only seems to work for my room not those two?

Soylent Green

Aug 9, 2017
Hi guys,

is there any option to enable money? If you are in red, you can still purchase and pay stuff like a millionaire. No overdraft interest or something?
Is that the same for you? Because i've read a lot of people asking for money cheats. Maybe i'm missing something.
Thanks and have a great year!
Press ESC key and go to edit stats and there a money option there

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Now you can download my mods separatly, here:
rk_MoneyMaker:
rk_ShopAddons:
rk_MoreRides:
Sorry for the inconvenience !

Why these mods:
I made them because I was fed up to go to a shop and there's nothing to do.

About Money Maker:
No it's not perfect, I didn't found a way to reproduce the real life because LifePlay have some limitations....
So yeah, you can cheat.... ;)

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
I found a bug in LifePlay:
Some value inside stats are multiply by 10 approximatively.

Ex:
If I buy 1 alcohol, in my stats i got 10.02...
If I buy 1 flower, in my stats i got 9.84...
If I buy 1 gift, in my stats i got 11.03...

Reactions: AlexWolfJEDYNY
Nov 22, 2017

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
I found a bug in LifePlay:
Some value inside stats are multiply by 10 approximatively.

Ex:
If I buy 1 alcohol, in my stats i got 10.02...
If I buy 1 flower, in my stats i got 9.84...
If I buy 1 gift, in my stats i got 11.03...
More than likely it's multiplying by some value based on what you have your game difficulty set to. I have a similar issue, but I actually get < 1 if I try to purchase 1 of an item, because my difficulty is set higher than normal. Oddly enough you'll get the correct value if you purchase at least 2 or more of the item

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
So this bug has not been fixed? I sent him Your post with Your modification, I thought he would fix it entirely, including hospitals or universities, so he didn't do it, right?
No it wouldn't be fixed due to the game being packaged with my modified scripts. It's possible he did fix the underlying issues on his end after looking into it, but then mistakenly packaged the update with my scripts

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Last edited:

n69area

Feb 22, 2019
you need the module called: Vima's bedroom presets (1.1)
You get it via LP-ModManager.
Thank you, I found it

NPC Manager
you manage / find / delete / modify NPCs, Relatives and their relations with you or each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More Ideas, Bugs, Feature-requests? Just let me know by PM! Otherwise please: @ tag me or I probably won't notice it.
I have your v1.5 on v3.18. I see Dating, Spouse, Sibling, Parent, Cousin, Boss, Collegue as option changing.
Could we have the possibility to set NPC and Relative characters in a polyamorous relationship ?

And also for the main with a NPC or Relative ? I don't know if it is possible, my main character shared sex with Girlfriends or Lovers but I don't get any polyamorous relashionship notification on partners.

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
But is it money working as it should? Or is it useless? I'm in negative figures and i still can purchase things.
Looking in the modules\ vin_base\stats and the money file, you can go to -10000000 in money, I don't know what happens if that number is reached, if there is possibly a game over/bankruptcy bad end or some thing similar.

tanocapo

Sep 23, 2018
Looking in the modules\ vin_base\stats and the money file, you can go to -10000000 in money, I don't know what happens if that number is reached, if there is possibly a game over/bankruptcy bad end or some thing similar.
Thanks jimdandy. Gonna check what happens!

Nov 22, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v3-17-vinfamy.11321/post-4138623

Mod mostly fixes and updates

NEW stuff
start_Labour {Force a pregnant companion to give birth at anytime }

Family_proposes_baby { Sometime your own family wishes it was a little bigger.}

dildo_impregnate_Futa { Go fuck yourself, literally, and be your both mom and dad to your child. }

"Other stuff I might forget." {No really, I sometime forget what stuff I did since last update.}
Could you add a few new interactions between partners in the next update, such as having dinner or lunch together, a meal and many other things? :) It would also be great to have as many interactions as possible in different places, e.g. watching a movie together in the cinema :)

Nov 22, 2017
More than likely it's multiplying by some value based on what you have your game difficulty set to. I have a similar issue, but I actually get < 1 if I try to purchase 1 of an item, because my difficulty is set higher than normal. Oddly enough you'll get the correct value if you purchase at least 2 or more of the item
I play on the default difficulty level, or if the difficulty level is set to the highest, what changes?

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Could we have the possibility to set NPC and Relative characters in a polyamorous relationship ?
I'd have to dig into that poly stuff.
I assume it is possible as the module does this as well.
If I got the time to do so I'll check. Currently the point is added to the TODO list.

Reactions: jimdandy
3.30 star(s) 117 Votes