Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
It works, somewhat. But is buggy just as you described it.
What do you mean by " potentially leading to an endless loop "? The string output clearly won't do that ;-)
Can you show the part that loops of your code?
No, I was wrong - forgot to put tab under If and Else conditions. Thanks!

Reactions: NickNo

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Hi all, maybe I'm blind, where I can find the list of all sex position/animation tags to put inside Filter(xxxx)
Searching animations for: Fleshlight, dildo,...

icvit

Sep 6, 2018
Love this kind of reports - where the fix is alredy included :)
Just use the latest version. There are dozens of changes ;) - See here:
I downloaded the 1.4.3.5 LPLauncher mod manager zip but for some reason I must not be doing something right bc when I unzip the folder I do not see the LPlauncher.exe file. What am I missing or doing wrong? How do I get the program to run

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
Is there any function/attribute to get only people present in the room? Like, if during a scene with multiple chars, some of them left (Actor.hide), can I filter only remaining chars (something like attribute isPresent or similar...)?
Also, is there any attribute to filter possible sex combinations or I must go through all possible variants with If and Else sequences? For example, if 4 chars are present and all of them are of the same gender (or split equally 2/2), it is not possible to start a sex scene involving all of them as there are no animations for such. And it makes writing such scenes a really tiresome experience.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

The results for the Kinks of the Month poll for February are as follows (Main Poll Votes + Bonus Poll Votes = Total)
  • Neotare (you're the cuck) 17 + 8 = 25
  • Netori (you're the bull) 20 + 9 = 29
  • Cowgirl (bill Corr...) 10 + 5 = 15
  • Reverse Cowgirl (Rap... music) 16 + 11 = 27
  • Doggy (Best... position) 25 + 18 = 43
  • Missionary (paul Ince...) 15 + 12 = 27
  • Polyamorous 21 + 9 = 30
  • BDSM 11 + 7 = 18
  • Gay 7 + 3 = 10
  • Lesbian 7 + 2 = 9
  • Trans 7 + 8 = 15
  • Sex Worker 18 + 9 = 27
  • Watersports 12 + 8 = 20
  • Transformation 10 + 4 = 14
  • Old-Young 14 + 9 = 23
  • Interracial 11 + 8 = 19
  • Foot Fetish 4 + 2 = 6
  • Non-NTR Voyeurism 4 + 3 = 7
  • Group Sex 11 + 5 = 16
  • Toys 9 + 5 = 14
  • Tentacles 14 + 7 = 21
Accordingly:
- Doggy (Best... position) will be the focus of v3.20 (6 Feb). The Discord community brainstorm period for this kink will be from now to 1 Feb.
- Polyamorous will be the focus of v3.21 (20 Feb). The Discord community brainstorm period for this kink will be from 1 Feb to 15 Feb.
Both kinks will then be excluded from the polls for March (and theoretically April, but April doesn't have any KoTM updates anyway since it's when the v4.0 overhaul starts), allowing others to have a go

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
319.jpg

DOWNLOAD
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows
(32-bit): -
Linux:

Update Only:
(requires LifePlay 3.0 Stable or later)
Windows (64-bit): -
Windows (32-bit): -
Linux:

Change Log:
(Fantasy content is disabled by default. It's enabled by pressing Esc > Customize NPC Distribution > set any or all of the percentages for Orcs, Elves and Vampires to above 0, and/or by making your own player character one of these races in Esc > Edit Appearance > Load Preset > tick Blend With Current > choose one in the fantasy folder)
Orcs:
- Bonus to Fitness, Perversion and Fertility. Penalty to Attractiveness, Intelligence and Masochist.
- Obsessed with reproducing and not interested in contraceptions
- When they introduce you to their tribe, you would have to pass a traditional trial in the form of an orgy
- Can be kidnapped by orcs, sometimes alongside your significant other, and negotiate your way out
- Deflowering ritual
- Rough roleplay when dating an orc
- Being offered by your orc significant other as tribute to their tribe elder
- Can freely breed with any fellow orc of opposite gender without the usual attraction check, to make orc babies
Elves:
- Bonus to Intelligence and Attractiveness
- Attractiveness gain each time they have sex
- Higher demand for modeling and por n jobs
- Use elven magic to vanish clothes and make someone masturbate
- Help an Orc get with an Elf
Vampires:
- Bonus to Attractiveness and Interpersonal. Penalty to Fertility. All positive attributes grow faster at night and slower during the day.
- Recovering Energy is nearly impossible from normal eating or sleeping, has to suck blood instead (by stalking a stranger or convincing a friend / lover). Can also break into hospital blood bank.
- Win almost all in-scene persuasion checks since vampires can hypnotize
- Interrupted during sleep by a blood-thirty vampire, can name a price for your blood
- Can use hypnosis to make someone like or fall in love with you, or become your friend with benefits
All Three:
- Dating fantasy races is viewed as taboo by some other people, and you can 'comfort' your partner about this
- Can approach a fantasy race NPC and be direct about having a thing for / wanting to try it with someone of that race
- Can use a specialized dating app to meet up with someone of a particular fantasy race
- All patrons' commissions for January
- Bug fixes and modders' API requests

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
I downloaded the 1.4.3.5 LPLauncher mod manager zip but for some reason I must not be doing something right bc when I unzip the folder I do not see the LPlauncher.exe file. What am I missing or doing wrong? How do I get the program to run
You should download this:

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes