soldier321

Jan 3, 2018
push the esc key and look in the settings section, uncheck the "Auto-Pause after action" box. The pop up tool tip says it makes the game behave more like a turn based game.
Have off already, for instance, If I "work for an hour" and a scene triggers, like "customer left no tip, be professional/be angry" it, once I choose my option, the time stops and I have press space/click resume

That option suppose to keep the time running even after a scene that pops up?

Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Have off already, for instance, If I "work for an hour" and a scene triggers, like "customer left no tip, be professional/be angry" it, once I choose my option, the time stops and I have press space/click resume

That option suppose to keep the time running even after a scene that pops up?
That option has to do with the game pausing after an action completes, not after a scene. Scenes get triggered in the middle of actions. I don't think there's any way currently to automatically resume after a scene

Edit: That option also appears to be broken. Even with it off it still pauses after an action completes

Last edited:
Reactions: jimdandy

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
I ran into an annoying situation

girlfriend: lives in the MC flat, is shown in the rooms and can be interacted with
BUT as soon she becomes a
wife: still lives with MC, but is no longer shown in the rooms and can't be interacted with - unless I use general shortcuts like the Propose Sex to Partner or the phone...

Is that a known bug?
Is there a fix other then don't marry her?
I tried the forum search on that, but couldn't find anything

edit:
Nevermind, I solved the problem somehow after some more trial&error saves including breaking up with her, moving her in/out of the flat before the marriage, passing time, etc. Not sure what combination actually worked, but all is fine now. *shrug*

Last edited:

Deleted member 2476484

Modder
Jun 15, 2020
Hi all,
I've separated the ShopAddons mod into mini mods.

It's not perfect yet, but it works !

I'm not sure about my coding, if one modder can take a look of one of my mini mods (shop), and make the fix, I will fix the others by myself. I just want to be sure I'm using set/get/modifyActorVar the right way....

If my coding is good, I will post them to the mod repository, ModManager, fandom ...

Reactions: NickNo

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
Moabit
you can do it via the contact list -> edit appearance -> select morphs, there should be body morphs.
if you mean this :)

ExITzz

May 8, 2020
As promised I want to share the LifePlay Launcher / Mod Manager with you.
It is a stand alone launcher (32/64 Bit .NET) for LifePlay. Just put it next to the LifePlay.exe in your game directory.
It can install, update and manage LifePlay modules and addons like character and room presets.

Current Version: 1.4.3.5 (15.01.2021)
Download:
Documentation:
When I run LPLauncher.exe it shows "Cannot download mod repository."
It is v1.4.2.0. but GIT says there are no differences in the 1.4.3.5?

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
Is it possible to set a proper animation for a scene - like one person is sitting (everytime scene starts), another one is, let's say, drinking coffee? I tried "animate" function - it didn't work, however AnimatePair, that I found in another scene works, but if only for two people...

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
When I run LPLauncher.exe it shows "Cannot download mod repository."
It is v1.4.2.0. but GIT says there are no differences in the 1.4.3.5?
Love this kind of reports - where the fix is alredy included :)
Just use the latest version. There are dozens of changes ;) - See here:

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
I've separated the ShopAddons mod into mini mods.

I'm not sure about my coding, if one modder can take a look of one of my mini mods (shop), and make the fix, I will fix the others by myself. I just want to be sure I'm using set/get/modifyActorVar the right way....
Looks promising ;-)

About the way you coded it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
Having a problem, getting required chars for scenes - it seems that selection rules (after If) do not work.
For example, I assume that the string below should give me two chars for a scene - one is my colleague from my contact list, who is at least a little submissive. Second char is my boss. And the colleage selected should be in his love interests (is boss is heteromale, no trans or men should appear as Col char).
WHO: Col = getPerson(true); Boss = getSpecific(Boss); If Col.isColleague() && Boss.isInterestedIn(Col) && Col.masochism > 10

However, I'm getting any person from my contact list (except for syblings for some reason), also without any references to boss love interests...

Could please anyone advise on what is wrong there?..

iishin

Jan 25, 2018
excuse me i have a question. Is the netorare mods triggered with female players ?
if have am i miss any part ? - have relationship with a man , drop him to submassive , openn relation be husband but still can not use invite bull while companion with husband

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Could we PLEASE have a fix for the characters in sex scenes spawning at the edge/in corners for rooms with no bed? Been asking for months and this is a serious problem.
Also, what was the point in making it 2 new KOTF when adding new ones so the ones who would come close STILL would never win? Gonna always be pregnancy, Doggy, cowgirl, fantasy shit, pissing over and over and over and over again. Sex worker MIGHT get a chance, but TF won't despite not being worked on since added, yet THREE pregnancy so far. Once 2 times disable until further notice - at least 6 months. Pisses me off. Mostly stuff I don't like and some I find disgusting. Pregnancy updates did help even though 100% NMK due to making mostly BP not necessary. PMG is still necessary due to lack of SW stuff for hoes.

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
Which parameters did you use?
Just like it says in the description file:

Actor.animate(animation)

USE:
Make the actor do something.

Parameter:
One of: martialart, drinkglass, dance, smoke, pray, sofawatch, browse, call, socialize, work, sweep, bathe, drinkbottle, lecture, theatrewatch, write, groupdance, call, sneak, camera, makeup, eat, toilet, bathe, masturbate, drinktea, smoke, strip, managefinances, receivelapdance, dental, beauty, health, haircut, weights, yoga, na_sleep, na_running

If no parameter is given current animation will be stopped and actor will go idle.

TYPE: Command
RETURNS: /
THEME: Animations
COMPARE:

My line looked like this:
Actor.animate(sweep).

But the char was just sitting there...

3.30 star(s) 117 Votes